Mfw there was a thread about this album being shit

>mfw there was a thread about this album being shit

Look, if you compare all Hip-Hop/Rap albums to say experimental music like My Bloody Valentines Loveless or Bjorks Homogenic then of course you're gonna think its worse as those albums are what tried to take themselves into a completely new direction. Though Madvilliany on its own using utilities in its own genre is one of the greatest Hip-Hop/Rap albums ever made.
Prove me wrong faggots.

It's shit. The only good part of the album are the beats, and the best ones are samples. The lyrics are mediocre to shit. Some laughable.

If it is really good then I shouldn't lower my standards to enjoy it

i really dont know why people that dislike hiphop in general keep pushing so hard to tell everyone hiphop is trash. you obviously dont get it why dont you move along

loveless isn't experimental music it's rock that experiments kinda a big difference

>Implying this doesn't haven't dope lyrics
Some of them are supposed to be laughable as It's in dooms nature to make comedic verses in his songs pleb.

Your standards shouldn't be lowered, you should expect a Hip-Hop album that's god tier.

>Music that expermients
>Rock that experiments kinda

whats the fucking difference?

I don't mean laughable as in purposely funny. I mean laughably bad. He doesn't have any content. Just words put together .

yeah it's honestly mediocre. It's put on those lists for white people to look 'down' even though it was overhyped from day 1

Hip hop is generally just boring. This album is no exception

(You)

>Bjork
>experimental music

I wasn't baiting

If you're talking about certain lines like "HE GETS MORE NEEDLES THAN CHEETOS DORITIOS OR FRITOSS" Than yeah its kinda laughable, but the verses in operation life saver were fucking sick in expressing an interesting story.

Homogenic was pretty experimental dude.

you dont understand the whole concept of rap
your pretentiousness will never allow you to

experimental music is a genre experimental rock is music that experiments within the confines of rock

Are you so dumb you don't see the hypocrisy of your post. Lmao m8. And also, you're still wrong.

this seems a lot like OP saying COME ON FITE ME, then individually saying he disagrees with anyone who disagrees with him, with as little understanding for other opinions as possible.

he is right, everyone.
move on.
leave him to think he has won.
he will go away.

And what is the "concept"?

>There are people RIGHT NOW in this board who can't see the greatness of this album

Plebbit is that >>>> way, gentlemen.

imagine being so ignorant about music that your best example of experimental music is homogenic

>experimental music like My Bloody Valentines Loveless or Bjorks Homogenic

Pretty much this

Whatever, this album is definitely good anyway. People who say otherwise have got their head so far shoved up their ass they can't delve into anything different from their own tastes.

You sound like some guy I know. He's very insecure and seeks approval from everyone

Try and post an actual solid argument against me instead of posting dead wojack memes you cunt.

Ah reddit jokes again, go back to Sup Forums you fucking spastic.

If I were to seek approval from people I would say this album was trash you mongoloid.

>If I were to seek approval from people I would say this album was trash you mongoloid.

No, it would work with either side, you mongoloid. You're just seeking approval from the people on the same side as you.

I'm not, I genuinely believe on my own that this album is the one of the greatest Hip-Hop/Rap albums ever created.

Well good for you. Now get off Sup Forums. It's not healthy

You first, its not healthy to spout terrible taste in music.

I know that's why I'm telling you to get off.

>Ah reddit jokes again, go back to Sup Forums you fucking spastic.

I was agreeing with you absolute retard.

HAHAHA SURE. Comeback when you've listened to some more good albums kid.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS MY BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>The lyrics are mediocre to shit

Please tell us your favourite rappers.

>he, my music taste is superior to yours, he he he. Aren't I such a contrarian
But if you really want to know
Eminem, Kendrick, Royce, Danny brown. Atm

>HAHAHA SURE. Comeback when you've listened to some more good albums kid.

You do realise you're proving my point about me saying you're insecure, right?

t dog
mac daddy dro
mc girugamesh
monsieur gwuala
queen lachieefah
doctor faustus
philthy phantom
just to name a few

lol no, I ain't insecure, I'm just mad there are retards that think this album is trash,

Yeeeeeaaaahhhhhhhhhhh, sure. Anyway, I don't think it's trash, just very overrated and shouldn't be considered as a GOAT or classic.

OP is a faggot.

Either way, both of you have no good taste in Hip-Hop.

t. Supreme faggot

t. Supreme Soy Boy.

I need better friends

Nobody cares.

doom haters are literally just being contrarian for the hell of it

I care. Will you be my friend?

Christ man did you forget to take your meds or something?

>Eminem,
Dropped in a heartbeat.

The album is fine. Not Madlib nor DOOM's strongest work but it's fine.

I don't like having friends, unless you're a girl and you want to fuck that's all I want.

virgins can't enjoy a genre that talks about sex so much