BENFIKEKS STOP KEEPING OUR PLAYER HOSTAGE WTF????

BENFIKEKS STOP KEEPING OUR PLAYER HOSTAGE WTF????

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NfITu0JQwj0
youtube.com/watch?v=MIsLVy6qZDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WE WUZ KANGZ OF EUROPE!

>lost to two different shitty scandinavian nobody teams on two different seasons

fucking lmao the state of galacucks

fuck off, we dont want him, he can fuck off to ManU

Pay what your debts. Simple.
Why do turks pretend rules don't apply to them?

>Why do turks pretend rules don't apply to them?
it's only fair they act like benfica when dealing with benfica

Nigga we missed like only one payment, Benfica is just acting like bitch niggas because Talisca scored against them. They don't even want them

Plus there's nothing in the contract that states you can recall the player if the payment is late

No.
Benfica is acting like a bitch because you smartasses decided not to pay his salary at the start of last season.
He said we were owing him money when Besiktas knew it was on them.
When we showed the contract to the public, Besiktas said it was an amateur move and that they were paying soon. Could've just told Talisca that, instead.

We seriously don't give a crap about Talisca, but you made it hard to have a decent business relation in all of this.

>inferiority complex lisbon fan tries to join
Remember winning a title before speaking to me.

fucking turk roaches man, fuck em

It feels to me like Benfica want to sell him as soon as possible this season so that they can get major profits since next season is his last contract year and he'd go for cheap. They are just using this as an excuse.

Benfica made a mistake loaning him for 2 years, yes. They just wanted his nigger ways in out of the locker room, but he was always talented.
I'm sure you've noticed he's pretty dumb.

We will still make good money with 1 year contract left, even if it's just turkish teams fighting each other to get him.
His price out of Brazil was like 3 million or something, we will make profit, regardless.

Well you can't sell him under 25m and if you sell over 25m we get half the profit so win either way.

I like him but he's worth nowhere close to 25m, he'll return eventually

youtube.com/watch?v=NfITu0JQwj0

*comes to besiktas*

>Quaresma literally has the accent of a turkish villager

We won't sell him now. Exactly because you'd get half the money.
Before Besiktas started acting like idiots, Benfica was willing to share half the profit with them. Now we are not.
Next year we will sell him, even if it's just half of what we'd sell for now, but only we get the money.
Could've been great for both teams, but you just couldn't contain your nonsense.

Btw, what can you tell me about Sinan Gumus? Benfica, apparently, is interested.

are turkish villagers gypsies?

So Benfica is basically acting like petty bitches for no reason...

>Sinan Gumus

garbage player with no talent, dunno why you are interested in him.

pretty much

also did you see this, eternal cigano

youtube.com/watch?v=MIsLVy6qZDk

>also did you see this, eternal cigano
of course we did

>for no reason
Right.
>garbage player with no talent
We already have 10 wingers, it's probably fake. Thanks for the heads up.

You know, Carrillo is probably leaving, he'd be amazing there. We have too many wingers, great ones.
15 million, he's yours.

We got a winger, we need a CB and Talisca and we are set for EL final :^)

We need a CB, GK and RB. Our defense is in the gutter.
Can you believe Ederson left for City, Semedo for Barça and Lindelof for Manure and Benfica hasn't replaced them, unbelievable.

Well, good luck keeping Talisca.