/trans/ - Let's Laugh at Lukaku edition

Rumours:
>Under normal circumstances, even for a good (sometimes very good) defender, a crocked player would ease himself back into pre-season, hoping to impress his manager and win his place back in the side, hoping that his value/future earnings hadn’t diminished too much during his time on the sidelines. But reader, these are no ordinary circumstances. This is the 2017 summer transfer window, or as future historians will call it: The Beginning of the End. Now, crocked, good (sometimes very good) defenders can suffer serious injuries, sit on their backside for six months, watch their value sky-rocket, and then maybe get a lucrative move.

This is the world in which Virgil van Dijk lives. But enough about him, this introduction is actually meant for Tottenham’s Danny Rose, who hasn’t played a game of football since January, but according to the Independent, is fast becoming José Mourinho’s No1 target at Manchester United.

>With deals for Ivan Perisic and Gareth Bale hitting the buffers, United are looking at more creative solutions for width going forward, and have sensibly settled on a left-back with a sometimes dodgy knee. With Rose approaching full fitness again, Daniel Levy is wary of losing his second high-profile full-back to Premier League title rivals this summer, but are reportedly willing to see how silly Ed Woodward is feeling.

Spurs are keener to lose Moussa Sissoko, who is open to joining Turkish side Trabzonspor, according to their vice-president Gencaga Meric. “Sissoko is keen on joining, we have spoken with him and talks went well,” Meric told reporters in Turkey. “We have yet to convince Tottenham or their manager. Tottenham want to recoup most of what they invested in Sissoko but we want him on loan. We have made our offer and are waiting for a decision.”

Other urls found in this thread:

stokesentinel.co.uk/stoke-on-tour-charlie-adam-ready-to-extend-contract-beyond-next-summer/story-30439316-detail/story.html
telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/08/jamie-carragher-surprised-antonio-conte-still-chelsea-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=fFMzWy5Fmk4
justarsenal.com/why-arsenal-must-not-make-too-much-of-community-shield-win/75686
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>de gay

>Giannelli Imbula has decided he’d rather spend his Tuesday nights basking in the balmy climate of the Mediterranean coast than in what-will-probably-be-wet Stoke, and has agreed a deal in principle with French champions Monaco. The problem is that the Champions League club haven’t agreed a fee: Stoke want to recoup most of the £18m they shelled out for him in January 2016, Monaco would prefer a loan deal with an option to buy. The stand-off continues. Stoke have agreed a £7.25m deal to bring loan hit Bruno Martins Indi back to the club on a permanent basis.

Leicester City have forgotten that they have just spent £25m on Kelechi Iheanacho and will announce a £450,000 (plus add-ons) deal for 20-year-old Coventry striker George Thomas on Tuesday.

>Swansea have dipped their hand into the Arsenal bench lucky dip and come up with Carl Jenkinson. Arsenal want a permanent sale, but Swansea are thought to favour a loan deal. Fear not recently promoted clubs to the Premier League: Mathieu Debuchy, Kieran Gibbs, Calum Chambers and Jack Wilshere are still available!

On the continent, Bayern have gone full Bayern by attempting to lure Borussia Dortmund’s chief scout Sven Mislintat to the Allianz Arena, and Juventus are reportedly keen on Mateo Kovacic, who has been one of the best pre-season performers for Real Madrid. Nice look as though they are going to beat Celtic to the loan signing of Manchester City’s Patrick Roberts – just one day after signing Wesley Sneijder, woof! – which could clear the way for the French club’s Jean Michaël Seri to join Barcelona for €40m.

>Multiple choice round: which is true?
>a) Philippe Senderos can speak six languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Serbian.
>b) Philippe Senderos, superstar of yesteryear is only 32 years old.
>c) Philippe Senderos has just signed for Houston Dynamo.
>The answer is … all three are true! Got ya! Thank you for playing Rumour Mill.

>Philippe Senderos can speak six languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Serbian.
At least three of those are expected desu. His parents are Spanish and Serbian, and he was raised in a French speaking area

But 6 (six) is still impressive, no?

>spurs
>title contenders
simply lmao

>after 2 domestic games, Celtic have scored 9 goals and conceded just 1
Genuinely can't see Brendão ever losing another game in Scotland.

Cheeky fantasy draft tomorrow 390768-95049

>superstar of yesteryear
He was woeful

EPshitL exposed....again

Reckon Astana will have too much for them though.

Thing I learned today: Isco has a doggo called Messi and has been quoted as saying that Messi is GOAT and so is his dog.

based

He's a massive barca fan stuck at Real

Probably.

The long flight back might fuck them over in whichever SPL match they have next.

>look it up
>St Johnstone
Maybe not.

bas dost is criminally underrated

>mou compplaining about the ref

top lel

what a surprise

HI RES MOU

Lads Lads Lads
>Manure

yes. for me anything over 2 is impressive.
though americans are impressed with just 2

Caption this.

Why is is upper lip green?

i feel like i can barely speak english, so two is pretty impressive imo

Lukaku and Ramos in a football match

the bus got too close to the pitch

Still a meme watch company

alex hunter got carvajal booked with a terrible dive and pogbog got away with clotheslining ramos about a minute after, not to mention valencia's last man tackle on ronaldo not being a booking

He died his moustache green in anticipation of a move to Celtic

>the floor is goals

haha

dyed*

Literally a taller Janssen

>1st goal was offside
>Had a corner which was ruled against us
>several freekicks Real got when there was no foul.

It felt in some instances whenever United won the ball it was a foul and you watched the replay and there was nothing in it. I'd say United got away with 1 foul which should of been a freekick but Real got all the decisions their way.

>pep has a shit season with a stacked team
>spends £200m on another stacked team nobody has heard of
>title favourite

what

But they were still the better team on the day and much more clinical and better in possession. We weren't that far off though if we could actually finish chances. Reminds me of last season where we had the opportunities just never scored them.

>b-b-b-b-but it's poop!

>Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho, speaking to BT Sport: "I think we did well, I think we lost to one goal which shows the result was really short and one of their goals was an offside. With a good VAR system it would be 1-1 and extra-time. They could have scored more goals than they did, we could have scored more goals than we did. They had a period of dominance at middle of the first half and we had a period of dominance at middle of the second half. We were playing a team full of fantastic players, we discussed the result until almost the end. I say almost the end because with Cristiano Ronaldo coming on, because every time Ronaldo wanted a free-kick the game was stopped. We gave them a fight but have reasons to leave optimistic and proud. Let's go for Sunday."

SEETHING

His only major issue last season was his attackers not converting, and he brings in another playmaker and a bunch of defenders. I honestly don't know what he's thinking. Altough tbf getting rid of the old and bringing in some younger players in defense isn't such a bad idea.

>Kyle Bartley signs new 4 year deal with Swansea
He'd rather compete for a starting spot than go to a shitheep Leeds and go straight into their team again lol

off the yank proxy

vincent janssen is somewhat underrated

>I have to go my people need me XD XD

>Are you retarded? Liverpool were top scorers for most of last season, Klopp doesn't try to create singe points of failure.

t. Shitzen.

This is the level of discussion that a paddy Liverscum fan can bring up. 'most of'.

>Matic shot results in a Lukaku goal for a Mourinho side
>For Man United

Crazy times

Fullbacks were a huge issue for city last year

And Bernardo's their as David's heir

>Livershit

LMAO

Literally everything he said was correct.

The bottom one is literally quoting the S*n.

Didn't know there was a paper called The Sasteriskn.

>penssen
>underrated

Yeah ok, maybe I didn't pay enough attention during the games I saw them play, but a lot of games I reckon they would've won if it wasn't for >sterling finishing and Sergio ExplodingKnees. They had so many fucking chances and they somehow did not convert. Take the Chelsea game at the Etihad as a prime example of that
>could've easily put the game to bed on several occasions
>instead get cucked on the counter and chimp out

>I think football is a game of two halves, both 45 mins, with the aim of the game being to score more than your opponent. Scoring more than your opponent results in a win, scoring less than your opponent results in a loss and scoring the same amount results in a draw.

Daring, almost revolutionary, analyst by Mouyes.

Sorry, scoring fewer. Dunno why I said less.

>SEETHING
This might be the least mad he's been after a loss

>googled what you typed
>The Asterisk War
>it's anime

What?

he's not wrong though

He just doesn't care any more

Imagine living in the shanty town of Liverpool and having pleb workmates like Divock and Studge. Working for a deadend company that will never win anything. You get offered a new job in lovely Barcelona. Thank you for saving me from this misery! Increase in wages and you get to play with the GOAT and his other world class friends. Then your boss says "eh no la, you're staying here".

What the fuck?

>google it
>you're right

Some of those Chinese cartoons have really stupid names.

what's the deal with charlie adam? is he still at stoke or is he going somewhere else?

has a year left on his contract

stoke are completely losing any semblance of identity they had

they're going to become as dull as fulham were

transfermarkt says his contract is up but he's still at stoke

Local paper says otherwise: stokesentinel.co.uk/stoke-on-tour-charlie-adam-ready-to-extend-contract-beyond-next-summer/story-30439316-detail/story.html

>Many were in the dark that Adam's contract ran for another season while he was puzzled to see himself feature in lists of free agents.

>He said: "When I last signed a contract the club reported that it was up in 2017 but there were different clauses in that and I reached the targets I needed to for the extra year. There was no issue with that and I always knew I had an extra year."

I get
>Showing results for Asterisk
>Open Source Communications Software | Asterisk Official Site

That last tackle is a LITERAL DIVE

Odd LRL, I'd thought you especially would get anime results.

I know, I am confused as well

basically an Infinite Stratos ripoff

I like it's all doom and gloom for Chelsea in english media, and yet they will have a better season than:

>Arsenal
>United
>City
>Liverpool

I remember the asterisk vs rakudashi shitposting.

Any news on the nuclear war to the North Pacific situation?

City is going to walk the league tbqh

>

They'll probably win it, but they'll hardly walk it.

Of course, just as they did after 7 fixtures last season.

Doom and gloom? Literally Arsenal have been shitted on by every media outlet telling them not to celebrate beating Chelsea and to 'save it for when it matters'. Everybody has stuck up for Chelsea saying it is a 'work in progress' and 'not Conte's team' and so on. Also City will win the Title.

City
United
Chelsea
Spurs
Liverpool
Everton
Arsenal

m8 media already told Conte to pack his bags

Source. Right now. Because in English media he's been defended for losing to Arsenal by saying

>i-it's just a friendly
>h-he lost on purpose! 10D chess, la!

>remembering that a corner went the wrong way

telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/08/jamie-carragher-surprised-antonio-conte-still-chelsea-year/

Man Utd had a few good chances from crosses, not sure what the problem is.

>Chelsea sacked Jose Mourinho, their most successful ever manager, in December 2015, just a few months into the season after he had led the club to the Premier League title for a third time
I feel like this could have been contextualized a little better.

>one guy's opinion
>didn't even say he should go, only that he'd be surprised if he's still there
>never said he would be fired, only that it'd be a surprise if he's still there
>'the media are telling him to pack his bags'

Now cite me the rest of the media saying the same thing, cause I can cite a sources which defended Conte losing to Arsenal.

cause I can cite a sources which defended Conte losing to Arsenal

waiting :>

Spurs won't sell Rose AND Walker in the same window. There's no chance.

he has exaggerated the contact, but youd have to be blind to miss him kicking ronalds foot just before he plants it

>Lukaku has 2 Super Cup runners up medals
>has never won either Europa league or Champions League
That's pretty impressive desu

Why not play Rashy boy upfront with Lukaku?
Pogba behind them and Martial on the right?

youtube.com/watch?v=fFMzWy5Fmk4

still funny

Martial on the left*

mou likes to play with 10 defenders

me on the left

120 goals on best RM liga season.
>defensive manager

Lads I'm listening to AC Jimbos new show. What do I think about it?

>Chelsea were also depleted. No Diego Costa, on his extended holiday/exile until he leaves, Eden Hazard, of course, nor Tiemoue Bakayoko while both Alvaro Morata and Antonio Rudiger started on the bench

As for shitting on Arsenal?

justarsenal.com/why-arsenal-must-not-make-too-much-of-community-shield-win/75686

>Travis Tyler: Apparently losing on penalties makes everyone forget that Chelsea were probably the stronger team for all but the start (what else is new?) and the time after a (unwarranted and harsh) red card. Yes, transfers are still needed, but there is no need to be beat with the misery stick before a single competitive ball has been kicked.