What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D435voyFW3o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_(Supergirl)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Felicity fanbase and the feminist writers pandering to it.

Things are back on track now, thank god.

Not enough Felicity

Didn't the ratings went down when the writers stop pandering to them though?

She has a nice ass for a white girl.

>inb4 it's the heels

It's not.

They didn't keep arrow edgy, and they introduced the flash. The flash might be the worst show on TV

fandumbs/shipping

>arrow flash crossover
>everyone dies because arrow isn't focused because felicity is mad at him because he lied to her about his hidden child

A lot of it is the heels.

Honestly, Flash is worse than it these days. Though those two seasons were dog shit.

>Flash is worse than it these days

Literally no.

The ratings started crashing dramatically at the end of season 4 and just never recovered. The damage had already been done for a lot of people and they just gave it up. The pandering was so bad. It really was just Felicity family and friends and acquaintances at one point and no one wanted that.

Emily Bett and I once made long, lingering eye contact while we both talked on cell phones standing outside a store and it was fucking magical.

I loved S1 and S2 Felicity. I dropped Arrow after last season - did the writers made her any better this season, or still more of the same whiny shit?

>I loved S1 and S2 Felicity

That was truly best Felicity. Fucking writers should've slowed down on her romance with Oliver.

>Assuming it would ever be KINO

Yeah, it really is.

>Oh, another evil speedster!
Haven't seen that one.

>Everything is Iris-centric now
Bleh. Relationshit. Relationshit. Relationshit.

>Flashpoint was a total joke
Seriously, shouldn't have even done it. Should have just been called Relationshit-point.

>Cisco is acting cuntier than Felicity
You know there's a problem.

The writing hasn't been necessarily as brain dead poor as last season with the TOO MANY JAYS and then the subsequent remnant garbage that they couldn't make sense but fuck has it become just stale and the characters have become the worst versions of themselves. And I swear, Barry just keeps getting dumber.

In retrospect, I feel so dirty for wishing that Felicity would get with Oliver early in the series. I actually got tumblrina-level excited when I saw the S3 premiere trailer with their first date. How was I to know what was to come? How?!

>Everything is Iris-centric now

This is objectively wrong.

>Cisco is acting cuntier than Felicity

Don't tell me you're serious.

Someone should really make a webm of this scene.

>This is objectively wrong.
It really isn't. And their shitty relationship that feels like incest. Spent all of flashpoint on and on about it. Fucking yawn.

>Don't tell me you're serious.
But I am
>Wah wah my bro, man. Change the timeline! I'm going sulk in the corner like Eeyore if you don't. I hate you, and you're not my friend!

No, seriously fuck Cisco and his endless whining this season. Utter garbage.

This why I dislike the idea of two characters getting together too early. Its become "meh" and all the tension/excitement is gone.

No one could've known, user.

CW. Mediocre actors. Not actually being about Green Arrow and that mythos. If Arrow had been something other than "We want Batman but don't have the right to it..." it might've been decent, even on the CW.

She was okay for a while but later seasons ruined her character. Once upon a time seeing her was one of the show's saving graces, but as soon as she got with Oliver it all went downhill.

Exactly this. I should have known, but I wished it into reality anyway.

Makes me feel better that I wasn't the only one.

At least she's still super qt in real life.

more

I have no problems with her personally. She makes do with that she's given.

It's the writers and showrunner that fucked the series.

But as I said before, this season has been pretty good. Like, Season 2-good, even.

Ok maybe not that good, just good.

i meant working out

>make the best female
>make them her very compatible with the lead male
>actors have strong chemistry with one another
>in fact the only female that fits with him at all
>they never get together because they happen to be related

I wish the writers can some how bring back season 1 & 2 Felicity.

>guy not even hiding the fact he's taking a creepy pic of some woman

what the fuck

I've thought about giving this season a shot because I've heard good (or at least not terrible) things, but it was just... SO bad last year. I'm a bit gun-shy now.

Weirdly, Stephen Amell's shit-tier performance in TNMT also ruined Oliver a bit for me. I dunno why.

>What went wrong?
Daredevil came out

Honestly, theirs is the best relationship on the show. It would suck to see it sullied by the writers and their poor grasp of romance.

It's funny to think she also had chemistry with Tommy and tried to fuck him too. Thinking it may be a deliberate pattern but to what end...

More like Gotham

Watch it, it's good. Oliver is also back to S1-S2 levels of badassery.

Momma Smoak is gone, Felicity's time is cut short and most everything revolves around Oliver and him going back to basics.

There's also this cutie latina with a fat ass in the team now.
youtube.com/watch?v=D435voyFW3o

THICC

>those tits

both shows are comfy kino

Ah, it's always been about the ass and thighs with her anyway.

When do the shows come back from hiatus?

here.

Thanks, maybe I'll check out the first episode over the holidays. It got to the point last year where my bf and I were both watching the show to make fun of it, which was funny enough for a period of time, but then it just got too lame. I'm here for non-pussified, badass Oliver though, so maybe we'll enjoy it again.

She's flexible.

God Willa is perfect.

Supergirl, January 23
Flash, January 24
Arrow, January 25
Legend of Tomorrow, January 24 (shares day with Flash now)

The last season was a felicity circle jerk but atleast this season is back to normal although a lot of my friends stopped watching it because of how shit last season one. Funny that now that this show is good again it seems like flash is going to shit.... I do like legends although it's really not a "good" show it's still atleast consistent for what it is.

Agents of shield has been pretty good if we're discussing these type of shows desu

>feels like incest

No, it doesn't.

And Cisco complaing for at about three episodes and got over it. Call me when he spends two entire seasons bitching.

Yes, it does. They literally grew up in the same house together like brother and sister. And Barry thinks of Joe pretty much like a dad anyway and Joe thinks of Barry like a son. It's fucking weird and you know it.

And Cisco's sulking went on till almost the midseason break. Most of his reasoning was poor and he acted like a cunty bitch just because...the writers had nothing better to do than to ruin him? Who knows.

Honestly, I'm not sure why you're so protective and can't handle the show getting some due criticism. It's really dropped the ball since season 1, dude. It's not like I'm out to get it or anything. I'd rather it be as entertaining as it was then and not this stale mess where characters are acting like dumb cunts. But keep replying with NOT UH if you want but it feels like we've already done this dance.

>Supergirl, January 23
>Flash, January 24
>Arrow, January 25
>Legend of Tomorrow, January 24 (shares day with Flash now)

Thanks, user

Hnnnnggg

I'm just not forced to agree to you about criticism that I don't believe is valid.

Yeah, yeah NOT UH. I'm ready to move on either way.

I want Slade and China White back so fucking bad but Oliver killing Malone was pretty kino.

Is it an alternate universe Laurel?

kek

willa is the true queen

Was that Kara on red k? What ep was that? I pretty much gave up half way thru season 1. Really enjoying season 2 though.

this

You're doing the same thing.

Flashpoint made it so Nyssa never destroyed the Lazarus Pit, and Talia used it to revive Laurel as part of a revenge plot on Oliver for killing Ra's Al Ghul.

>Was that Kara on red k?
Sure was
>What ep was that?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falling_(Supergirl)
>I pretty much gave up half way thru season 1
Season 2 is much better.

Did Felicity really post here or was that bullshit?

Well, I know what I'm watching soon

It's a fun episode actually.

>access to every moist hole I've got

HNNNGH

wew

Think it may have been her bf and him relating some messages to her and them vamoosing quickly and it was on Sup Forums or at least that was one version I got in a thread over there

They better have plans to bring PG in by next season or I'm gonna be sad.

Then again, they'll probably fill in the window. Damnit.

You think Sky High 2: We've Ran Out of Ideas will have the cast returning?

>Then again, they'll probably fill in the window.
Maybe Superman will fill it

As long as the tits are huge I don't give a fuck.

bretty gud

is... is this original?

Sure

Last season was a mistake, the oliver/felicity bullshit, a horrible bad guy. Whole season sucked.

Now they're on the right track, but making the arrow feel underpowered. Compared to the other shows he's easily the weakest, and on his own team he had a hard time "beating" his new ally rag-man, who is now criminally underused.

This show should have taken a turn at the end of season 1. Arrow should have taken the miricuru, to beat slade, and be the only person to overcome its effects. With this show formula you need someone more interesting than Stern Bow Man, and those super-fights, roy etc were all awesome and probably the peak of the show

now it's just as mediocre as the first half of season 1
hopefully it will recover but by the look of things they will drag Prometheus shit until the final stretch

Who writes this shit? The first one is one of the saddest attempt to justify fanservice ever

What the fuck

>a horrible bad guy
To be fair, Damien Darhk is pretty based, he was just written in horrible episodes with poorly thought-out plot lines.

Dude is charismatic as fuck. He's way better in Legends.

Man, really puts those great responsibility pep talks into perspective

This art is awful

That comic is retarded.

Wild Cat and Sin aka Bullet aka Bex Klaus should have been the new team of chucklefucks.

I want Slade to come back too but if they did bring him back it'll be to kill him off because that shit they did with Suicide Squad and it's characters on the show because audiences are apparently retarded enough to distinguish between different companies making different material.

>Barry just keeps getting dumber.
>the faster he gets the more retard he gets
not even Lucas comes up with this level of poetry