Barcelona agree £108.8million Philippe Coutinho fee

We got Coutinho!!!!

Can anyone stop us?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4200155/barcelona-agree-108-8million-philippe-coutinho-fee-liverpool/
espnfc.us/story/3174603/liverpool-reach-agreement-to-sell-philippe-coutinho-to-barcelona-sources
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source?

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/4200155/barcelona-agree-108-8million-philippe-coutinho-fee-liverpool/

The fucking sun

>the sun
>getting any legit liverpool news

discarded

They paid 55 million for Neymar & now they have 110 for a player that's not even half as good. What a waste.

espnfc.us/story/3174603/liverpool-reach-agreement-to-sell-philippe-coutinho-to-barcelona-sources

>selling your only good player

have they signed anyone yet? this might be bad

>le dribbly score a free-kick man

>sources day
>the S*n

Top fucking kek you cucks are totally fucking desperate.

Phil is not for sale.

Hey at least they're not metro!

Coutinho was Liverpool's leading scorer last year.... With 14 goals?! Wow.

Fortunately the best winger in the PL, egyptian messi Himself, mo salah will be good for 20-25+

>The S*n
Ugh...

Are you retarded? Liverpool were top scorers for most of last season, Klopp doesn't try to create singe points of failure.

Liverpool should not buy another Latin player, they are like diarrhea going through the club.

NO MORE DAGOS

>the sun

There are a bunch of sources.

>overrating Neymar this much

>most of
I guess Arsenal won the title when they were 1st for 90 days and then fucked it up.

> low IQ
> that flag

I might as a well write on post-it notes, stick them on my wall, expecting an intelligent reply.

>amerifat trying to talking about football

lmao coutinho isn't a winger you dumb fat

I think they want him to eventually replace iniesta

Looks like they're after dembele to replace nerman, which is even worse

>say retarded thing about 'most of'
>HUR DUR LEW AYE KEW

Pathetic.

>110 million for the black Neymar

Liverpoop played him their sometimes
>eventually
Iniesta needed replacing 1-2 years ago

He played as a wide playmaker, not as a true winger. He does the same roll for us but in the right side