This is obviously the best album of all time

Yeah Sup Forums, you know it

only if you stop it before "Caroline No"

Nope. Last time I checked, it's just redditrock. Nothing special

It's the best Beach Boys album. I can name 12 better Beatles albums.

let's be real: Revolver, Pepper, Mystery Tour, Rubber Soul, and maybe Hard Day's Night

you can't tell me anything else is better, and don't you fucking dare be one of those Beatles for Sale contrarians.

OP here, sorry meant to post this

Oh user no

I actually just wanted to make you mad. The only Beatles albums that I think are better than Pet Sounds are Help!, Rubber Soul, Revolver, and MMT. That's it. Oh, and McCartney's Ram if you want to go deeper.

Ah! The poor man's In The Aeroplane Over The Sea!

No the unreleased Manson collaboration is but you'll never hear it.

That is actually kino. The sequencing on this album is so good and it sets you up to be totally devastated by Caroline, No. Who took that look away? I remember when you'd used to say you'd never change but that's not true.

Can you get more pleb than this?

"No"

What?

>a supertramp album is the greatest album of all time

OP here, i uploaded the wrong pic

UUUH WRONG SWEETIE

FUKKIN UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

it's so fucking horrible. un-listenable garbage for pussies and 65 year olds. no soy in the water so they have 0 excuse to why they're faggots.

i'm beginning to think the majority of this board is comprised of girly newmales

Revolver is the only album than can match Pet Sounds. Sgt peppers and Rubber Soul, ehh, i don't think so

thing I hate most about Sup Forums is that YOU CUNTS POST THE SAME FUCKING THREADS EVERY FUCKING DAY. WHY NOT BE ORIGINAL? Sup Forums NEEDS TO IMPLEMENT SOME /RK9/ SHIT FOR YOU AUTISTS

HOW MANY TIMES CAN YOU GO IN THE SAME THREAD AND STILL NOT BE SATISFIRED. FUCK OFF

You're supposed to create bait, not something most people with agree with.

I sometimes wonder how amazing it would be if some bands by chance had made ALL their best songs on one album and we had some kind of a super album. In the case of the beach boys it would be indestructible.

Ayy my guy I posted this the other day, it's certainly up there.
The succession of logical through breakfast is definitely one of the best sections of an album ever.

The lyrics are too cringe.