NOT FOR SALE YOU FUCKING VULTURES. COUTINHO IS NOT FOR SALE

NOT FOR SALE YOU FUCKING VULTURES. COUTINHO IS NOT FOR SALE

Nobody knows who that is.

it'd be pretty dumb not to sell him for 120m desu

apparently he is

They said neymar was not for sale

Well, nerman wasn't sold, technically.

are Barcelona really getting Coutinho over Dybala or Mbappe?

lmoa

coutinho gonna be lit on fifa

>Dybala

Lad he's fucking shit. Liverpool should take the money and run. I have no idea who the fuck operates Barca's transfers but they haven't bought a good player since Suarez. Coutinho as a replacement for Iniesta is an abomination. De Bruyne is twice the player.

>yfw he leaves and Klopp ragequits Laverpool

they're paying 100m + for an inconsistent player, i don't see why you want to refuse

What kind of horrible decisions have you made in life to not live in or around Liverpool, yet choose to root for them?

He's really not that good though.

the owners are American-kikes so I guess OP is most likely a jew himself too

You're literally fucking retarded

Iniesta looks that much better than Coutinho because of the players he plays with and the system they play.

If Coutinho had the LUXURY of being able to pass to players with such spacial awareness, ball control and decision making of Messi and Suarez instead of Poocas and Origi he would look just as good.

>le keep possession manlet
>le pass it to messi manlet
>le dribble past 5 players once a year because no one actually expects you to do anything manlet

>17 billion passes
>only 7 assists (literally has the GOAT to pass to every single match)

really makes you think...

>Iniesta looks that much better than Coutinho because of the players he plays with and the system they play.

You absolute moron. Literally one of the worst Sup Forums posts ever.

dude 120m for le occasional blooter man is a scam
just look at poobag

>Thinking iniesta would be considered world class if he played for a mid table epl team

>yes, let me pass it sideways to the scottish xavi all match, he definitely won't loose possession 50% of the times I do this
>w-what, I have to actually have end product??
>I-I can't just rely on Januzaj to bail us out

s-s-se queda

In all seriousness, is Coutinho going to be a threat for >us? Halal customer here

>Dybala
AHH LOL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What part of Manchester United are you from mate?

97?

do american FCB posters not get that he's gonna stay at juve

Philippe Coutinho ● Welcome To FC Barcelona ● Best Goals, Skills & Passes

He does for Brazil, he looks ok there too, Iniesta is more talented tho

Given how inconstant he is, and how he disappeared in every important game last season, not selling him for anything above 70 mil would be a terrible mistake

dunno why they don't go for eriksen

Not exotic enough.

Don't be daft, Coutinho would be a much better buy for them than Eriksen...

...t. Spurs

There is probably someone in their board pushing for them to recruit only south american/iberic players

Coutinho is great 2bh, if he improves his consistency which I suspect he will he'll be one of the best midfielders in the world.

They already have a Rakitic

He would be plenty exotic in Barcelona

Also I don't why niggas say he's replacing Nerman, he can play LW but was mostly effective as a deep lying playmaker at the back end of last season where he has more time on the ball.

It's just lazy journalism from idiots. Barca have eyed him as a midfield option for years. They'll bring in someone else to play further up the pitch. Probably Dembele.

what the fuck is this 'hurr iniesta is shit' meme I keep seeing? I don't like it take it away

Watch more football. He is shit now.

>Dybala

el americANO