Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/77465743/#77468832
youtube.com/watch?v=yC1V_lcekZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Et9b7LWfnxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-hFUe4Tg0Cw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This OP is just plain creepy

How does Shaub not murder callen? He's the most annoying human on radio

This thread is distinctly uncomfy, fuck this.

Marathonning the last episode of Kingdom and Ryan just permaheemed a civilian via elbows from mount.

>WW3 is literally starting

It was a fun ride lads

Let him stay here, move here fellas:

what happened

Rodriguez vs Jones
Petties vs Arce
Perez vs Gray
Simon vs Frelow
Sims vs Graves

How many of you are UFC FightPass subscribers?

I'm not even though I could easily afford it.

i am

>I could easily afford it.
I would hope so. A guy who collects cans for a living can afford it.

Just watched Risky Business, was a shitty movie wouldnotwatchagain

NK is gonna nuke Guam

nah

that guy johny hendricks is fighting looks like a steroid user, why did johny stop if that guy does it

who should they pit aspen ladd against in her next fight?

your nan

Trump has determined that NK has miniaturized nukes and he has threatened NK with "Fire and fury".

NK can easily nuke South Korea or Japan if he attacks them.

my penis. It has all the makings of a good one

doesnt really mater

amanda nunes is fucking repulsive

Why hasn't he been cut yet?

Stop replying to yourself

He hasnt sufferend enough

Was he ever good?

why do you retards think spamming the same garbage shitposts for hours at a time is funny
late night /heem/ is shit too
you faggots are intolerable

He unironically beat GSP

no one cares

>When Whataburger is in ashes, then you have my permission to be cut

>He unironically beat GSP
Based bong, always on point

imagine getting literally ko'd by dustin ortiz

This is the dude who spams scat here

matt serra sucked and he beat GSP for real

GSP never fought the same after his loss to Serra, was just a matter of time he got caught

which date header looks best? also, what colors should i do this in?

I think you need a new format, not a huge fan of this calendar.

Dude please stop, original format is good. This is way too clustered and hard to read

This format triggers my autism

this is fucking retarded

/trans/ - Let's Laugh at Lukaku edition: Rumours: >Under normal circumstances, even for a good (sometimes very good) defender, a crocked player would ease himself back into pre-season, hoping to impress his manager and win his place back in the side, hoping that his value/future earnings hadn’t diminished too much during his time on the sidelines. But reader, these are no ordinary circumstances. This is the 2017 summer transfer window, or as future historians will call it: The Beginning of the End. Now, crocked, good (sometimes very good) defenders can suffer serious injuries, sit on their backside for six months, watch their value sky-rocket, and then maybe get a lucrative move. This is the world in which Virgil van Dijk lives. But enough about him, this introduction is actually meant for Tottenham’s Danny Rose, who hasn’t played a game of football since January, but according to the Independent, is fast becoming José Mourinho’s No1 target at Manchester United. >With deals for Ivan Perisic and Gareth Bale hitting the buffers, United are looking at more creative solutions for width going forward, and have sensibly settled on a left-back with a sometimes dodgy knee. With Rose approaching full fitness again, Daniel Levy is wary of losing his second high-profile full-back to Premier League title rivals this summer, but are reportedly willing to see how silly Ed Woodward is feeling. Spurs are keener to lose Moussa Sissoko, who is open to joining Turkish side Trabzonspor, according to their vice-president Gencaga Meric. “Sissoko is keen on joining, we have spoken with him and talks went well,” Meric told reporters in Turkey. “We have yet to convince Tottenham or their manager. Tottenham want to recoup most of what they invested in Sissoko but we want him on loan. We have made our offer and are waiting for a decision.”

/trans/ - Let's Laugh at Lukaku edition: Rumours: >Under normal circumstances, even for a good (sometimes very good) defender, a crocked

get a job you loser

/trans/ - Let's Laugh at Lukaku edition: Rumours: >Under normal circumstances, even for a good (sometimes very good) defender, a crocked player would ease himself back into pre-season, hoping to impress his manager and win his place back in the side, hoping that his value/future earnings hadn’t diminished too much during his time on the sidelines. But reader, these are no ordinary circumstances. This is the 2017 summer transfer window, or as future historians will call it: The Beginning of the End. Now, crocked, good (sometimes very good) defenders can suffer serious injuries, sit on their backside for six months, watch their value sky-rocket, and then maybe get a lucrative move. This is the world in which Virgil van Dijk lives. But enough about him, this introduction is actually meant for Tottenham’s Danny Rose, who hasn’t played a game of football since January, but according to the Independent, is fast becoming José Mourinho’s No1 target at Manchester United. >With deals for Ivan Perisic and Gareth Bale hitting the buffers, United are looking at more creative solutions for width going forward, and have sensibly settled on a left-back with a sometimes dodgy knee. With Rose approaching full fitness again, Daniel Levy is wary of losing his second high-profile full-back to Premier League title rivals this summer, but are reportedly willing to see how silly Ed Woodward is feeling. Spurs are keener to lose Moussa Sissoko, who is open to joining Turkish side Trabzonspor, according to their vice-president Gencaga Meric. “Sissoko is keen on joining, we have spoken with him and talks went well,” Meric told reporters in Turkey. “We have yet to convince Tottenham or their manager. Tottenham want to recoup most of what they invested in Sissoko but we want him on loan. We have made our offer and are waiting for a decision.”

/trans/ - Let's Laugh at Lukaku edition: Rumours: >Under normal circumstances, even for a good (sometimes very good) defender, a crock

We didn't use his thread so he's going to spam scat. Typical.

dont worry, everyone complained about the first heeminder until that got boring. it'll be the same for this one

Who says anyone here likes that one either?

die in a ditch please

Spammer is upset with the attention Calendarni**er gets so he begins to spam

I don't use either. The new one is actually hard to look at though.

This is the spammers thread. If you check the archive for every time he's used that image you can come to the conclusions here that the spammer hates calendar. Follow the conversation, he tells calendar he submits multiple picks.

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/77465743/#77468832

i get what you're doing but why do you think anybody cares about you being the heem police? no one cares man

Spammer pls go

I have fun doing it.

>conor didn't even pay for my motel room

get the fuck out faggot

Nope you're a literal idiot, you're the actual spammer and looks like you just got your scat laptop back you fat obese waste of space.

IMPORTANT VIDEO

How can I be the spammer if I'm exposing the spammer? You're probably the spammer.

>transparent af

why would he pay anyone, he's not going to learn how to box in a month

Lmao you are actually subscribed to that channel, what a loser!

Nope I made that thread and this early thread made by probably you is the spam thread cause the obese spammer is obsessed with "le fave fem fighter? xD" and Aspen Ladd cause he's mentally ill and there's no cure yet for your disease. You're mentally ill.

I didn't make any thread, you're creeping me out.

Seek help before you hurt anyone around you.

Good stuff

***OFFICIAL THREAD THEME***
youtube.com/watch?v=Et9b7LWfnxQ
***OFFICIAL THREAD THEME***

Dang, look at that crowd.

>The Mac Life meets CTE

For sure I regularly sell out medium sized lecture halls in Dublin my guy

Is Balgruff Snuff a good fighter?

I love how you didn't say bingo hall this time, haha you're just looking more silly.

lads i'm thinking about hiring schaub to do stand up at my office summer party

think he can handle a crowd of 20?

For sure Anthony Joshua is lucky I'm busy selling out high school gyms in Melbourne my man

Was Schaub's incredible success a product of meme magic?

He's 1 of 3 analysts on the showtime booth for the biggest fight of all-time.

No, he's only involved because of how much Dana hates Ariel

Yup, I'm sure that's the only reason. They couldn't get Ariel and only one person out of billions was available to take the job.

Is any of it online?

i take it schaub is there as the "mma guy", but there must have been better guys out there, with some experience at this.

or is dana trying to fashion schaub into some media star?

To this day I still wonder how Bisping didn't get severe brain damage from this.

They went to Joe Rogan and he didn't want to be the dickhead hyping Conor so he suggested S c h l o b

Goat natty chin

Schaub says Conor will win 2 out of the 6 first rounds. He also says if there is a KO at all during the fight, it will be Conor KOing Floyd.

is any of his stuff uploaded? even some of the funniest comedians were relatively awful early on. i've never heard him perform, not even seen a clip.

Harald Eia som oppvarming

>Schaub says

dropped.

I'm guessing you hate making money.

This is really all there is. youtube.com/watch?v=-hFUe4Tg0Cw

Already covering his arse

For sure Cerrone beats Masvidal 9 times out of 10 my guy.

He can't pick against his good friend.

GÅDÖÖÖSH

heeeeey give me a link for dem fights

m*****fuckers

no calender on earth uses the format you are with the knew one

What did Travis Browne say to Schaub after Yamasaki stopped the fight?

For sure Cerrone is a LW my guy

53 bings until fights

"Thank God we got this out of the way before USADA"