BREXIT DREAM CRUSHED AT FINAL HURDLE

> TFW Brexit is kill because of one maniac

It's over lads. We're fucked.

Goodbye, Britain. We tried.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10504091/r
youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw
youtube.com/watch?v=gOIC74i5Wjk
baka.com.au/world/thomas-mair-man-detained-over-uk-mp-jo-cox-killing-a-loner-with-mental-issues-20160616-gpl418.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats the odds someone with money who wanted Remain to succeed arranged this?

Let's have a straw poll.

One moment lads.

I didn't think the Orlando shooter would have competition for IRL shitposter of the month, but the world is full of surprises.

There we go.

strawpoll.me/10504091/r

It was a good run guys but we cant beat the jews. Only thing left is for trump to lose and we all get flooded with migrants...

Still voting leave. Not letting some sacrificial pawn of the remain campaign throw me off.

I've already put in my postal vote for Leave.

I'm still hoping we can just edge it.

Didn't polling say Leave was up by 10%? I mean are 10% of leave going to vote remain over this? At most I can see 4%

>Choosing the losing side because Muh' pride.

Nice lad.

> losing side

we'll see about that m80. prepare to be butthurt.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

This is disgusting. Leftist globalist cocksuckers will stop at nothing to secure the safety of their one world government.

Probably less than the odds this was some homicidal autist with a hard on for far right politics.

Oh well Britfags - Time to start the application process for emigrating.

Why would one vote for a position one doesn't hold just because it's likely to win?
That seems really dumb

we just have to keep shilling lads, we can do it. be triggered by them trying to politicize a death

If you're going to lose anyway, what difference does it make.

It's not like there is any political strategy here with multiple interested parties that can you play off against each other.

It's In or Out.

So you vote for what you want and that's that.

tbqh if they gave a fuck about democracy you would have a lot more straight down the line referendums like this.

Whoever had faith in the brit dicksuckers doing something good for once was a naive faggot.

>INSIDE JOB
INSIDE JOB
>INSIDE JOB
INSIDE JOB
>INSIDE JOB
INSIDE JOB
>INSIDE JOB
INSIDE JOB

This is what we're up against.

This is why Brexit must prevail.

The only way we can recover is if some remain lunatic kills the Queen.
>ITS OVER LADS

It's not over yet, lad. Give us a week. We'll crash this European Union. With no survivors.

No it's crashed because the news took the word of a single mudslime that wasn't even there and all actual eye witnesses have reported nothing of the sort yet the slimes narrative is being pushed

I read a Guardian article on this shit and they got a statement from a family member saying
>He insisted his brother had never expressed any racist views and seemed fine having a mixed-race sibling. Neither did he have any strong political views that St Louis was aware of.

How the fuck is what he did racist? Fuck the left.

>eyewitnesses

youtube.com/watch?v=gOIC74i5Wjk

Who benefits from this murder?
Just as the leave campaign was ahead in the polls this happens...

FALSE FLAG?

strawpoll.me/10504091/r

Blue=Leave
Green=Remain
Remain wins.
How mad would you be?

Not true.

Multiple witnesses have confirmed him saying Britain First.

Shooter had ties to various Neo Nazi/Right Wing organizations.

Brexit is die.

We were so close lads. We were at least 4 points up in most polls and Bob Geldof was about to make a fool of himself on QT and then davy boy and mutti merkel decided this labour MP was the appropriate sacrificial lamb for the remain campaign.

Just look at how they're reporting it.

I swear to god, this is real. Just google it, or search twitter for 'brexit gunman'.

In the 90's her purchased Neo Nazi material and was also a supporter of some rando South African Neo Nazi group.

>Push for muslim immigration
>get murdered
>Push for muslim immigration
>Get murderd by muslims

sure is going to be fun being a leftists.

>what is population density

>voting just to be a part of the winning side
I knew it was a bad idea to let low-IQ voters participate in democracy.

Looks like Jew Cocks was the sacrificial lamb to stop Brexit.

Just keeo going my beady eyed friends, don't be a bitch and give up now.

ive heard all of 5 seconds about it on the news here (murrica) and they said the quote was from 1 person and she later deleted her tweet because other eye witnesses claimed the killer did not say britain first or w/e. which is it?

People in Canada did it for Trudeau. I talked to a few of them and they're genuinely stupid people who I personally wouldn't consider part of the human species.

((((((daily star))))))
owner richard desmond is a jew

Unbelievable, especially now that the news has come out that he didn't even shout 'Britain first'...

The damage is already done though..
Oh my poor blood pressure

I don't think this will be so bad. A lot of the media has had to recall their 'Britain First' comments. If it gets brought up, people will just shut it down. Maybe we'll lose a couple of percentages because of some really persistent (((media))). Overall not too bad. Recall that the boat thing happened too.

Why would this mentally insane retard do this if he wanted Britain to leave now his just fucked it up for everyone.

But But But

ONE OF YOU MUST SACRIFICE HIMSELF.

show me at least a bullshit source from your favourite magazine or something, i want to laugh harder

If he dies during re-entry, will Brexit be back on lads? Will a late surge in patriotism win the day?

>youtube.com/watch?v=QtDKfd-pEGw

Damn Stefan is fast :)

Quick Sup Forums someone who has nothing else to live for and lives in Britain false flag as an EU supporter and kill Nigel or someone from the royal family it's the only way.

fuck off kike shill

probably due to being a mentally insane retard

It's already been confirmed that the killer wasn't rightwing or a supporter of Brexit. They didn't even shout anything.

British media are going back and trying to retract their bullshit they made up.

Sadly the damage is done. Journalism integrity everyone.

trying to do some timeline confirmations before shitposting on additional Korean fetishist bulletin boards

did Cox INTERVENE in an altercation, or was she targeted?
did anyone coroborate Graeme Howard's "Britain First" statement?

the globalists have won.

this just shows how far they will go to stay in power.

expect a major happening in the states in the next month or two.

I think the Welsh will be a bigger problem than this. The other nations are ridiculously petty towards us and will always take the opportunity to cut their nose off to spite their face.

Terrible day for brexit overall. England winning when we want them flop like 2014, Wales losing to England after leading at half time and now this.

>Sadly the damage is done. Journalism integrity everyone.
Not as bad as it could be though. They still had to retract it. Which can and will be brought up against them. The only people that won't pay attention are the people who would never vote Leave anyway.

>Still voting leave.

Same mate, not deterred me one bit, shooting has probably changed the minds of 0 Brexiters

tl;dr British resolve

Do you guys have proportional or preferential voting or first past the post?

>couple of percentages
Thats not good enough. Currently, were around 3-4 points ahead in the polls, but those have a 2% margin of error, which means we are just a point ahead or so.

We will need every old person and shy tory in the country to vote on the day and to NOT go down in polls if we are to win this referendum.

More likely some loner who made a new friend who bought him drinks, programmed him and set him lose to kill.

Well, the final result was 50.1-49.9%, so it's still very fucked indeed.

FALSE FLAG
A
L
S
E

F
L
A
G

SHILL THREAD

SPREADING HOPELESSNESS

JEWISH TACTIC

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON BREXITING

>brexit is kill because the media lied there asses off

Nice Press you've got there, not sure if ours is worse or not.

The media are the enemies of both our countries and they need to be punished.

I think you're being too optimistic about the intelligence of the average human to resist psychological conditioning. But I hope you're right.

What was he looking up Sup Forums?

baka.com.au/world/thomas-mair-man-detained-over-uk-mp-jo-cox-killing-a-loner-with-mental-issues-20160616-gpl418.html

Well yeah. Hence "arranged" - you always get someone plausible to pull the trigger.

>We were so close lads.

Wow, how weak and forlorn can you be, admitting defeat already, get out there and vote you spstics

>Picking a losing side
>Moaning about things that go wrong when you lost

Don't you see, if you pick the winning side, it means you won't be angry anymore.
Man, you guys are silly.

Multiple witnesses saying they didn't here him say "Britain First". Arrest and shooting were a mile away those who say they heard it say during the shooting and arrest. And lastly the guy was in multiple programs for the mentally ill unable to get work and shit. Seems Maria Eagle tweeted without a source. Sky has sourced her and she has sourced sky, it's a fucking mess right now

Star isn't like that online, that went to print, can't stop the presses user, jumped the gun and published without checking facts

Just spoke to three politically correct multiculti lefties who have been utter vaginas for the past 20 years.

They're all voting Leave mainly for fear of immigration being out of control. They don't know the ins and outs of the economic question and so on.

I'm happy. We've won.

>maniac

She was sacrificed. To the cabal, ends > means.
I wonder if someone found any symbolysm. Can Moloch owls be found here or those only appear when children are sacrificed?

There's not so many undecided voters left. We might lose a few, but I don't think it will be anything too too bad.

I've said this a couple of times, but, today I bumped into a young, apolitical, nominally leftish kid, who asked about Brexit because it seemed to her that BBC was really biased.
They overreached.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

Im not admitting defeat really, morale is just really low.

This is the thing though, anyone who is politically aware is voting leave whilst the Remainers are just normies who don't give a shit or people too thick to think for themselves.

I've got a very left wing mate who's voting to stop the spread of the """far-right""" in Europe.

This. I don't think there's been a more transparent inside job in modern history. I sincerely hope you can overcome this and still leave the EU, Britbros.

Wait, what? Is this real life?

Bitch was a traitor to the UK. All traitors must die.

Leaving will be the safest for such people, they might get away with their crimes.

this desu
Only solution.

Came here for this desu

THIS WON'T AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE CAMPAIGN.

It'll have been forgotten by most people outside Leeds in a few days anyway.If anything this'll boost the Leavers into panicking and voting and the Remain camp won't swing the polls enough to win.

Fucking unbelievable timing though.

And the rest of the papers that matter, literally no mention of Brexit etc etc

The Star is 20p pap, it is nothing, stop worrying about it

She burnt coal?

So the restuarant eyewitness came out saying the media lied, the killer DIDN'T scream anything about Brexit? it's just pure lies, all being retracted now? All this was a lie, it was just a random murder by a crazy man?

>choosing the losing side is bad
>choose the winning side so you can lose even more!

That's ok then, there are a LOT of Brexiters out here user, chin up

This was before the murder.

God knows how badly this is going to hit us...

Why? Have faith in your fellow countrymen not to be swayed over one nutjob.

wow rly made me thank xD xoxo

All pure coincidence.

Look at the story below that.

Reading Mein Kampf while browsing Sup Forums i bet, so cheap he wouldn't take the book out.

>having sex with a giraffe
s-sauce?

He probably wouldn't have done the murder if he listened to the audiobook version of Mein Kampf read by Evalion. Her orgasmic voice would cure his mental problems within 2 chapters.

Yeah but that doesnt surprise me, only northeners watch love island, just like only northeners watch geordey shore.

I'm not saying the media lied, but why won't they address the charges? I'm sure they're completely innocent, that they didn't fabricate the claims that he said something about Brexit while murdering that MP -- but if the media didn't make it all up, then why won't they talk about the charges?

Just go vote lads. I'm rooting for you. RULE BRITANNIA! GO KICK EM IN THE NADS LADS!

;^)

It shouldn't be bad, the government has probably killed 100 school kids by now and people still won't ban guns.