Viper Suicide

Can we talk about the fact that Viper is about to end his life? Where did he go so off the rails?

By the way, the object he had ordered is said to be used to crush the torso and tighten until death.

Other urls found in this thread:

houstontx.gov/police/contact/
youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can someone living in america please contact authorities? Fr worried. Pretty sure he lives in Texas at the moment

What le fuck?

UH
WHAT DO

He's been suicidal and in and out of hospitals for a while now. I don't know if there's anything we can do.

I don't think I could handle Viper's death, bros. Meme rap will have lost a true legend.

>D31-J0 (Final day of Journey 0). Recently I was told "Viper,THOD 1-5 will defeat you.You must push past it, you can't win a war that is not winnable.The way to win is to not play".However my very essence depends on me playing.If I win I live,if I lose I die.Ironic
wtf is he talking about? What is THOD 1-5? Is he a schizo?

Dude fuck DONT DO IT

>wtf is he talking about?
Trying to kill himself by crushing his organs with a strap
>What is THOD 1-5?
"The Hornace Of Death" his previous attempts at above
>Is he a schizo?
Yes, severely

thod 1-5 is his inner struggle to keep up the facade of viper the rapper, he's trying not to break kayfabe but also know that it's not healthy so he's kinda torn on the subject and is asking for help but epic meme rapper man am i right?

pt 2 inbound

houstontx.gov/police/contact/

should someone do something?
this is likely our fault.

>houstontx.gov/police/contact/
someone local please do it man i really dont want him to get hurt

link to his twitter

don't worry senpai viper will conquer the hornace once and for all and his powers will only increase

i'm not local, but if no one local steps up in 15 mins i'll call.
i'm autistic and can't talk on the phone but i'll try my best.

>Trying to kill himself by crushing his organs with a strap
so he called this THOD-1 and he's trying to kill himself with this.
yeah... textbook schizophrenia

didn't viper almost die because of the horace of death
wasn't one of his videos him having sex with a blonde woman
an user once told me he was messing around with underaged girls, is that true?
>and i might just do a self-alley, and hang on the rim till your posse wanna blast me

"im going to kill myself my man" - viper, 2018

what happened to Terry anyway, I haven't kept up since he started living in the van

he's still living in his van and if im not mistaken he streams on his templeos site nearly daily still.
he broke his collarbone again 3 or so months ago.

>tfw Viper slowly builds up a tolerance to having his organs destroyed and eventually overcomes death itself, becoming a superpowerful immortal being selling crack throughout the rest of time

HPD doesn't give a fuck about some guy putting on a girdle

also, who responds to situations like that? I dont want this to turn into a full on "black-man-behaved-suspiciously-so-we-had-to-shoot-him-11-times-with-our-ARs" situation... is there really no one to take care of him?

why doesn't anyone fucking do anything??? does no one know there's a schizophrenic dude off his meds living in a fucking van? Where are his parents?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

The only person powerful enough to stop Viper is Viper himself

if you dont call he kills himself. if you do call the police do it. Sup Forums is responsible for his death either way. HIS BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS.

IM IN FUCKING CENTRAL EUROPE TEXASFAGS FUCKING ACT

He's dead broke, in case you haven't noticed. He doesn't have a real job and his last performance was at a gas station. Sure he makes a bit of YouTube money here and there, but probably spent it all on drugs and hookers.

he could already be dead

Why does he always want to crush his organs?

To increase his power level

his parents kicked him out. i think he still gets social security checks but i doubt thats enough.

Nigga married one of those disgusting fat white troglodytes that goes on MeetMe or some shit

>emoji movie on in the background

its not a bad movie

no one else has posted his old hornace so here

that's the amazing world of gumball you ignoramus

Oh man I remember that thread. He's done this before. This is going to get him another hospital visit.

What could anyone do? Mental illness is a bitch to treat.

He's had health problems before. I hope they don't succeed in clonin him this time.

>What is THOD 1-5
this and more physically, 5 extra small female sized stomach wraps meant for waist training. His twitter has the full story of him basically trying to fight the concept of death just to see if he can overcome it as a mental journey, though he knows it will literally kill him, as it has already put him in the hospital

read these images from bottom to top because twitter is a shit and i'm lazy

either take care of him at home or lock him up in an asylum, he could legitimately be dangerous outside. it's really fucked up that his parents kicked him out
...and it was all Sup Forums's fault

I've tried DMing him on twitter, I don't know of any way to stop him from squishing his organs

pt 6 i made was in november so i'm gonna update it and then post it

holy shit

Holy shit

i figured most havent read it so i'm doing my part in the history of this great man, pt 6 soon

that little girl looks like a fucking oblivion character

so I guess THOD[number] is how many straps he puts on and squishing himself more each time? I really do wonder what's gonna happen when he gets to 5...

why the fuck is he doing this?

yeah, the concept of doing it is itself The Hornace of Death, and the numbers are how many he is wearing. From what i recall the car crash happened during one of the early ThOD 2 trials.

This happened

damn it terry. was this when he attacked his parents or after?

here we catch up to today D1-J1 of the ThOD 1-5 dirge

can I get a quick rundown?

youtube.com/watch?v=TcqWok8AubE
youtube.com/watch?v=RqFgtYrw4J8

So what's he going to do when nothing happens because the human body is hilariously resilient against this sort of fuckery

RIP my man.

why are schizophrenics so religious?

bruh he already almost died from wearing two of them as they caused him to pass out while driving and put him in the hospital see

Come on guys. Some of you - from what I've read in this thread - are the real definition of degenerate. Let the poor man live. I can't be the only one that feels sad for him. He put himself out there, which is more than any of you will ever do. You'll just sit scared in your mums basement afraid to expose yourselves, because of the same type of reaction Viper got. I hope he's alright, and I hope that all of the people talking about his kids, subsequently driving him to suicide and toying with his depression and a clearly unhealthy mind, continue to live sad and miserable lives.

Well done, you deserve to be on this site til the bitter end.

No he actually almost died the last time. He couldn't breathe so he passed out.

fuck if i know i have a neighbor with identical symptoms. he talked about god calling him on the phone, about seeing saints in his backyard, about seeing the devil, then he had episodes where something would just snap and he'd start screaming how he wants to murder police officers etc... it's really bizarre. he's medicated now but he still talks about random unconnected things but they're not of religious nature anymore.

Please call or text and tell him not to do it.

in order to rationalize the voices and hallucinations that they hear, many of them who were raised religiously juxtapose their knowledge of religion atop their mental illness

y'all cowards don't even need air

maybe schizophrenia targets the same parts of the brain as religion does

he done done it

*hits a cocaine laced blunt and says this after rubbing the tears from his red eyes*

Cute

He's dead?

Schizophrenia is a scary ass disease

he put a shoe on his head bros.
the absolute madman.

both are based around magical thinking

i mean who is to say that jesus wasnt just some ranting schizo hobo

are you guys retarded?

they're religious so yes

samefag

not even religious. Just really hate anti-theist reddit-core fedoras

dumb samefag