How will this affect sports?

How will this affect sports?

more moments of silence

No n korea sports teams because it will be nuked off the map

what does north korea even hopes to achieve?

Please allow us one weekend of football before unleashing your fire and fury

They want to have nuclear weapons obviously.

For what though? If it's for self-protection it's not really working.

Baseball season in Asia will be delayed

For a dickwaving contest, all the strong and important countries have access to nuclear weapons and they want tonbe justnlike them.

When you run your regime based on being a deity you have two options

Have everything be perfect, which it isn't evidences by the starving people

Or have a god-like power as an enemy
Which they do

a dickwaving contest which is assured to end in their complete desctruction

Better off keeping a low profile desu

if they manage to have reach to actual US soil like LA it should work as self defense weaponry

Hold on, did Guam finally capsize?

It makes sense, the last two countries that gave up on having nukes in the past 2 decades, Iraq and Libya, saw their countries get attacked, and their leader deposed and killed. Kim isn't stupid and knows a nuke will be a deterrent, the problem is between him and Trump Kim might get provoked into preemptively using a nuke.

The real big reason the US, if they were under rational leadership, (they aren't) just can't go into North Korea isn't the Chinese, it's South Korea. Because Seoul is in range of North Korea's artillery, and the moment anything happens, they will shell the city to the ground killing millions resulting in the destabilization of the country.

Although Trump has said he doesn't care about the Koreans because they take American jobs, so I could see him and his supporters saying the North Koreans destroying South Korea is a good thing for American interests.

i think thats a bad idea for north korea if they attack guam... what do i know tho...

And when I say nukes, I mean nuclear programs.

lol Saddam was bluffing the whole time about their nuclear program so he wouldn't look weak in front of Iran, U.S. believed him and attacked.

Which is why the North Koreans are being very public with their nuclear weapons and missile testing.

who /hoping for a new Vietnam/ here?

because Saddam got fucked so they wanna be fucked too?

it wouldnt be a vietnam if nk attacks the us they would just get bombed to shit. vietnam was a failed regime change.

So /esspee/, who do think will win the nuclearb owl?

I'll believe it when I see it. Kim knows he'd instantly be annihilated if he touches Guam.

here, too bad US would pussy out and just devastate them with nukes

as always, he won't do anything unless Trump attacks first

Stupid BR, Bush and the neo-cons wanted to invade Iraq from the beginning to get their oil and didn't care what the justification was.

>Donald Flump 'threatens' North Korea
>Donald Pump thinks based Kim gives a shit about his people
>yfw based Kim drops a nuke on LA and Flump can't do shit because of NK's proximity to SK

h-hey thats where I live

>based Kim drops a nuke on LA and Flump can't do shit because of NK's proximity to SK

They would definitely get a retaliatory nuke m8

a nuke on LA will be a net positive

wait...

maybe that's the plan

steelers will run out of defensive players to draft

And how much oil did the US get?

to win a dickwaving contest that doesn't escalate into anything