Fantasy Football

What's your fantasy football team going to be called this year? Also, when is Sup Forums starting a league?

i got invited to join a league with some work friends, pls redpill me on how to not suck at it. For every bit od good advice I will post a sexy girl.

yeah i need some ideas. what is gonna be a hot name this season?

I'm keeping the same name I've had for years. Injured Reserve. Ran into some bad luck my first few years of fantasy.

My wife is in an all female league called Legion of Boobs. Team name: Breast Mode

Been using pun names the past few years but I'll probably switch to something like Kawaii Death Squad just to fuck with my coworkers.

just listen to CBS sports fantasy football

Draft a QB 1st round, then you'll want to snag gronk. You can work on the rest in round 3 on

nigga he's brand new, he's already gonna be shit without you offering up that trash

He Man Woman Haters. Only drafting players that have beat women. Starting with starts such as Big Ben, and other future studs like Joe Mixon. On the bright side I have loads to pick from!

Five (5)

If your league is drafting before week 3 of preseason you call them flaming homosexuals and leave for a real league

R8 my 10 team ppr mock, drafting from the 2 spot. I hate drafting from the 1-3 but I drew 2 this year in my money league.

Took Rodgers because he fell to the 5th round.

>Gillislee
>Buffalo
What.
Anyway, looks pretty solid. Depth is decent but if your starters get injured or bust a number of those bench players have question marks around their productivity but not bad overall. Hoping you didn't reach too far for the defense since that's a crazy overrated position and should never be drafted until last or second to last.

There needs to be a fantasy general... I think the Titans will be pretty good and will win the division. I think Rishard Matthews will be a good late round pick. Also, Chris Conley, since Maclin left.

Thoughts?

Dolphins fan here. Went with Game of Jones last year.
Thinking of Suh's Next? Like the Goldberg thing from WCW.
Anyone wanna do a photoshop of that for me?

Yeah I don't know why Gillislee is still listed as BUF for ESPN. As for the D/ST, it was my 2nd to last round pick with K being last pick.

I don't usually get a top of the draft pick and desu I'm not the biggest fan of them.

Big Baller Club

I've tried to start /ffg/ a few times but no one bit.

I love Maclin as a late round pick, he's going to do much better than the current projection. I also feel that the SD D/ST will finish as a top 5 D, they've got good pass rushers and an underrated secondary.

So which high draft picks are going to bust this season?

My votes go to shady mccoy, jordy nelson, jordan howard and brandon cooks.

Would it be feasible to create a team entirely out of footballers that watch anime? Otherwise I'll just stick to drafting the heaviest person in each position.

Jake from ISIS
>Pic related is team picture

O.J's Parole Board

I'm calling my team Pabst Blue Ribbon.

Sean Spiciest Memelord

You can use it, I don't even play fantasy footbal

took me a few hours, but feel free to use it

>unironically did that in my 2nd year of playing when I fucked up the autodraft
>win 11 straight against average-to-decent players with Big Ben and Gronk anchoring my team

pretty much the only way it will work is if you fanatically plunder the waiver wire when the injuries hit

If I draft that I'll be happy

Not bad, but your receivers are sketchy. You should have picked a WR instead of Ajayi. Both Ajayi and DJ are regression candidates... but at pick 2 you pretty much had to take Johnson.

If healthy, how the fuck are McCoy and Jordy going to bust? McCoy can literally be the a top 3 player in he stays healthy now that Gillislee isn't going to steal all of his touchdowns.

Look up rankings based on your league's rules (PPR or standard) and don't deviate too far from that. Wait on QB and TE unless one of the studs at those positions falls down the board. Take DST and K in the last two rounds.

There you go. Fantasy football is easy. My girlfriend doesn't even know what a first down is and she made the championship last year.

Literally "I have no idea what the fuck I'm talking about but I listened to a couple podcasts" the post

So you think DT or Watkins are WR1s in a 10-team league? Okay, champ. Ajayi had four good games the ENTIRE season. 11 other weeks he was awful.