What food do you take into the cinema?

I usually pick up a double pepperoni from the nearby Papa Johns, fold it over so it fits into my backpack, then shuffle nervously past the food inspection officials in the cinema lobby.

You?

>tfw you will never be Scottish
>you will never have the opportunity to purchase a £8.99 Munchy Box and take it into Cineworld
>you will never stink out the movie screening with the smell of greasy kebab, chips, and chicken

shit forgot to post pic

It's a munchy box.

In college my dad and his friends used to try and get the most ridiculous shit in the theater. He and a bud tried to sneak a few burritos once in their jeans and the expected result ensued, which led to some awkward run-ins with people entering the men's bathroom.

Jesus lord

was Ramsey in the wrong here?

>raw onion
>2 cups of froyo
>fried treebark

wtf

mussels

your mums munchy box

Sausage links in my front pocket

>he paid for "double pepperoni"
sorry OP but you should have just bought a drink. they charged you $1.50 for about 5 extra pepperonis

I usually just eat a raw Rustlers burger if I'm in a rush to the kinoplex. Time is money after all.

I the a hot dog from the gas station across the street.

>raw onion
Into the trash it goes

>all that fucking ketchup
JUST

>ketchup and bread
typical American cuisine

WOULD YOU LIKE A DOG WITH YOUR KETCHUP?

I think you should show that to a doctor

holy fuck, your farts must be quite impressive after eating all that.

Any answer other than crab legs is simply wrong

I wear a diaper full to the brim with gnocchi
best way to get past the gaurds
keeps the gnocchi moist too

>he doesn't like fried tree bark
fucking meat eating pleb

GODDAMN I WANT A SLICE OF THAT PIZZA

I just bring in a 5 gallon jug of water. Only drawback is that I have to use the bathroom 5 or 6 times during the movie. Sometimes I just pittle on the floor if the theater isnt too full.

how do you pass the pizza detectors?

two big macs, two 40pc nuggets, three large fries, 2 apple pies

>tfw 3rd world
>tfw there's no food inspector here

The old fashion pizza detectors only detect heavy toppings on pizza. If you have light pepperoni or very few toppings you should pass no problemo.

This guy gets it. Watching a movie is thirsty work. Nothing worse than chapped lips and a throbbing headache after 14 hours of relentless kino.

I want to energetically creampie the deathstar ball and cum all over the popcorn while drinking cola and sucking cola inside my anus

The chapped lips are the absolute worst. My local theater had a 24 hour kino marathon a few years back. I was not yet the seasoned movie goer that I am today, so I neglected to bring multiple 5 gallon jugs. All that pizza and sea salt really takes a lot of water out of your body.

Suffice to say, my bloody lips really distracted me from the final 18 hours of movies I was watching.

Suffice to say, DO NOT accept the complimentary peanuts. My lips were like beef jerky by the end of the LOTR Endurance Event