Rammstein

What's Sup Forums's opinion on these bois?

edgy faggots but the du hast video was fucking cool as shit

>bitch goes boom

They were the band that really got me into music back when I was 14 - 15.
Mutter and Rosenrot are masterpieces but their new stuff is trash.
Wish they would go back to their more electronic sound.

Mutter is legitimately a great album.

Rest ranges from decent to shit.

To be fair they probably are the most mild considering their genre. There are some pretty edgy faggots.

I like them a lot... first three albums are perfect

Personally my favorites are, Sehnsucht, Mutter, and Rosenrot.

Ohne Dich contains some of the most beautiful poetry I have ever seen

They got me into NGE.

Du riechst so gut and Ich will

I love their earlier stuff but they fucking ruined NDH for me for because nobody else seems to get it right; it's all 2edgy and/or DUDE METAL LMAO in my experience. Or it could just be that Till Lindemann's voice is what I'm expecting and I'll never get it anywhere else.

iliket

Exactly! I can't really listen to any different NDH band.

Saw them live in high school. They had exploding plastic babies and rode a kayak into the crowd. Some communist kid I went to school with got burned by the pyro and got 2 free shirts.

Not making an effort to see them live when they came to my state is one of my more significant regrets.

I heard on the radio that it was going to be their last US tour, and I was really into alt-metal at the time, so it was a must-see.

Could take em or leave em. Great live though

i jerked off to one of their music videos a lot in middle school

Always liked how relentless their firsts albums were.
I can't stand Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da, it's so basic and uninspired to me.

I bet it was Mann Gegen Mann

I bet it was Pussy

KMFDM lite

Good riffs, fitting vocals, mostly terrible lyrics, over all solid headbanging fun.

Rammstein will forever have a special place in my heart. No matter how my tastes change I will always love them.

>mostly terrible lyrics
Good thing I don't know german

They have really great underrated songs, such as Ohne Dich, Mutter, Mein hertz Brennt, Ich tu die Wir and Rosenrot. Du Hast is trash, and everybody who says is his favourite song of theirs should kill himself

Painfully awful Industrial-lite for numales, omegas, and suburban retards who want something edgier than Linkin Park.

>Du Hast is trash, and everybody who says is his favourite song of theirs should kill himself
Fucking fight me faggot

>Du Hast is trash, and everybody who says is his favourite song of theirs should kill himself
very true

metalfag manchild detected

It is trash. A terrible song

There are two kinds of Rammstein fans

Those who say Du Hast is their favourite song

And the true fans

The leadsinger is a grandfather already
makes me feel old

>metalfag manchild detected

>listens to pathetic suburban industrial for middle school social misfits
>calls others manchild