Islam Came from Canada

Who'da thunk it?

I'm just posting this because I'm sick of seeing posters in Toronto promoting Islam. This poster now says that a Muslim isn't JUST a Muslim, as though we share common ground, when in fact they are living walking breathing Qu'rans, and they don't want to integrate.

>I'm from North York

What? Islam isn't from NORTH YORK. They are not part of Canada and THEY DON'T WANT to be part of Canada. They view us as infidels. So why the fuck do we HAVE to pretend that they're Canadian? Because Trudeau says so? I'm fucking sick of it. They won't shake my hand when I extend it. They give dirty looks if my girl wears a dress. They won't wear normal clothes like Mexicans or Chinese or Nigerians...they have to dress in their "uniforms" as a visual "FUCK YOU, INFIDEL".

I fucking hate Muslims. I used to be a vocal leftist, activist and human rights worker with NGOs in developing countries, but having dealt with Muslims constantly over the years, my view has changed 100%. I get along with every race. No race is genetically predetermined to be assholes. But Muslims? They have a ideological commitment to it. Fuck em.

>TL;DR They won't integrate. FUCCCCKKKK

OK I'm done

it should be a Chinese girl speaking to a old, bearded Mullah. She should say "Don't you think women should receive some education" and he'd say "FUCK YOU WHORE INFIDEL. REPENT OR I'LL MAKE YOU A SEX SLAVE!"

I fucking hate this government. I need to move to Hungary or Poland.

Hahahahah this is really sweet. Nice.

I guess the muds want more explicit insults

>hurr I should move
>being a rootless cosmopolitan

Might as well end your life and help the world by doing so, scum

Glad to see that I'm not the only pissed off Canuck. The propaganda is disgusting. Do they need to make these ads about any other group of people? Have they ever needed to? Nope. Everyone gets along in Toronto. Except the Muslims who want all the economic benefits of modernity but none of the rationality that made such prosperity possible.

>They won't shake my hand when I extend it.

I hope that was rhetorical because I wouldn't want to shake a muslim's hand in a million year.

i like this

>>being a rootless cosmopolitan

Rootless? This is Canada motherfucker. No one here can claim roots in a nation that's 150 years old. My own father came from London but I ain't going there. And this country is too far gone for saving. Better to move to Eastern Europe and fight for a civilisation worth saving.

>implying some of us haven't been here for 350+ years

Go back to London, filthy immigrant

So if we kill Canada we defeat Islam!

I offered it several times as a matter of reflex, and they wouldn't accept. Even in my workplace. I insisted that they do so because this is fucking Canada and you can't discriminate against me because I'm not a goat fucker, and I got management to enforce that. They had to shake my hand after that and they really hated me. You could see it in their eyes. Made me smile. My only thought was "Good".

Canada didn't exist back then and your forefathers were British, not Canadian. And if you reject your British roots then you're left being nothing better than a rootless trashy parkie. Such pride.

That's some of the faggiest non sense I've read on Sup Forums.

Roots don't matter for shit. What matter is what you want to achieve, what your objectives are, and so I don't need to know what happened yesterday in order to know where I want to be tomorrow, and I sure as shit don't want to live in an Islamic shithole or contaminate some other nation by my presence, nor do I want to yield a single inch of land to the seditious, asinine, bullshit that is Islam.

Canada could be a week old and it would still be worth it to fight muslims. Muslims don't give a shit where you are or who has roots where. They fight all the time like the supremacists that they are and I oh so very much want to indulge them.

Go ahead and flee.

>British
>implying

Filthy frog

>an immigrant thinks he has any right to judge anybody

This looks like Finch & Keele. Is it?

Vandalize.

Anyone else ever wondor if the reason all of the west's politicians keep pushing muslims and islam is because they love fucking little boys so much.

>What matter is what you want to achieve

No fucking shit, nigger, but you're the guy selling shuffleboard tickets on the deck while the Titanic is sinking. Do you really think that anyone in Canada is in favour of saving this country's heritage, it's principles, it's culture?

I'm the first one to blast motherfuckers who want to immigrate and not to stay at home to fight for their country, but Canada is too far gone and is beyond salvation. It's going to be France in 20 years, you wait. I can't even walk down the street downtown anymore without being accosted by the scum of the Earth AND NO ONE CARES. Canadians - whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean now when 50% of the white people are over age 60 - care nothing for anything except earning money and not giving a shit about community. It's a fraud.

So keep selling tickets. I'm getting the fuck out of here to a culture where civil society is still vibrant and community still matters. All I see day in, day out are people who don't care.

It's because masses are dumb and they wanted an instant change so they have to appeal to masses by giving them what they want.

Who world has the right to judge frogs. France is a shithole. 70% of it's prison population is Muslim and they can't WAIT to take in more Muslims from Syria. It's like they're masochists. So yeah, the world can judge and judge objectively and harshly.

kek. Nice

Fuck off Jacques, don't you have flags to burn and politicians to kidnap?

That's about right.

This fag flag has been up for three days at city hall

Could I post this ad legally? I'm only quoting a holy book.

The fact that I even have to ask such a question says EVERYTHING I need to know about the state of our nation. I have to meekly ask permission to quote the most canonical text of a religious group. That's how much Muslims dominate our government.

The Gta is multiculti cucky

when the fuck will the pain of being a canacuck end

someone give me a real answer

when does this stop

>Living in Toronto
It's like a nightmare.
I'm just here for education then I'm moving.

Don't you have hate speech laws?

When you move.

We do.

But I don't know what is "hate speech" in Canada.

I'm quoting the very text that Muslims are the first to insist is the only thing in the world is the absolute truth.

If I posted that ad in Afghanistan I'd get praise from the imams (and women) for promoting Islam. But if I posted it in Toronto it's hate speech?

I think 'Kafkaesque' is the word.

Aside from family, I really so no reason why white people don't mass immigrate to the US.

>putting this shit at half mast
fuck me

>fuck me
this counts as consent

shit

Canadians have been convicted to prison terms just for quoting the bible on the subject of sodomites. You'd better believe you'd be investigated. The only thing protecting you now is Sup Forums's servers being hosted in the U.S. If Clinton2 wins, they're going to do away with free expression down there, too, and there will be nowhere where a man can speak the truth.

FUCK YU!

Damn. It omitted my Mars symbol.

It's tempting. But the US has it's own raft of problems. Better to go to eastern Europe. As Merkel said, "multiculturalism has utterly failed."

i am loving these obscure artifact covered memes you're unloading

KEK nice leafing LEAF

Have another.
They're Taiwanese/Chinese emoji-like things. In China they're called 表情包, "expression face packs".

im almost there just a little bit more

Ching chong nip nong to you too, young lady.

The fuck are these things?

Chinese emojis?

They look disturbing, like a psychopath made them.

go clean yourself up

Reminds me of Constanza.

>Islam Came from Canada

Zyklon Ben nailed it two days ago user.

In what context could a chinese man ever need to post this???? Happy Chinese Nazi Panda Costanza Oberführer?

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

This is more of taiwanese meme. Many teens in Taiwan follow the old Nazi party.

Ben "It should have been 6 trillion" Garrison strikes again!

But Hitler would have viewed them as subhuman scum. Why don't they worship the Emperor Hirohito at the same time? Is this a masochism thing?

Are you getting your meme degree? Why do you know about these super obscure meme cultures?

The funny thing is you're more than allowed, even encouraged, to do the same thing about with bad Bible verses.

>I get along with every race
>But Muslims?

Your retard is showing mate

They follow the NatSoc aspecy mostly.
Sadly, I am not getting a degree in memes. I only know about these because I'm a chink American with friends in China and Taiwan.

What that poster doesn't tell you is the white male is also a muslim and telling the woman to go back to her role as a caregiver but she has to give him lip because she got infected with modern western women ideologies. What happens next is him beating hr into submission and her apologizing for her disrespect.

please give me all of them

checked

>I'm the first one to blast motherfuckers who want to immigrate and not to stay at home to fight for their country, but Canada is too far gone and is beyond salvation.

That's what all the coward are saying. When you lose, the point isn't the flee somewhere else and impose your coward self in another country. The goal then becomes to piss everybody else in your country who brought about this situation.

When you can't have the country you want, when traitors destroyed it, the only thing that's left is revenge.

Again, go ahead and flee.

>still vibrant

kek

What is wrong with you people, dubs cannot go unchecked

Canada is long gone, friend.

>Could I post this ad legally?

technically yes, but as per section 22 of the Charter, you don't actually have any legal rights, so good luck defending yourself if a muslim decides to bitch about something you do.

Then I should get a fund going.

That's my point. I'm distinguishing them from racial groups. They are a group that is identified by their ideology, and nothing else. When I said that, I was clarifying that my hatred isn't about race - because race isn't about beliefs. I was saying that Muslims such because of their ideology, and nothing more.

Well I'm saving all of them. They're bizarre and amusing.

On mobile, dumping is hard.

Coward.

>The goal then becomes to piss everybody else in your country who brought about this situation.

What a way to spend a life.

Thanks, but I'm going to live my life focusing on good things and not on being a bitch and a thorn in the side of a behemoth. Life's too short. I'm going to spend it on positive things, not bitching at the vineyard because of muh sour grapes.

>you don't actually have any legal rights

So I don't have the legal right to post it if a Muslim complains? On what basis? His hurt feelings? Is that all?

>hurr durr fighting for the future of my children and country is too hard

People like you are the reason we're in this mess in the first place.

open a thread when u get on ur PC at home. dont need to do it now.

i'm sure a lot of /pol people would be very interested in these (and in their translations).

>So I don't have the legal right to post it if a Muslim complains?
Not really. Muslims are pretty skilled at playing the victim, everytime anybody tells the truth about them, they turn on the crocodile tears and drag the person in front of the Canada Human Rights Commission for hating minorities or some shit.

alrighty then
take care lad

>islam has no place in Canada.
But it's only place I know (wide eyed emoji inserted here)

Ooooooh. Enjoy getting nigger dick up your ass as ur kids trudge ankle deep through crack vials on their way to school while I have picnics with my kids in the WHITE Alps. I'm sure you're kids will be so glad that you stayed to polish the brass on the Titanic.

Coward.

>judging French Canadians on what France, a country we've been separated from for 250 years, is doing

>not bitching at the vineyard because of muh sour grapes.
>he thinks I want to bitch

Fucking hell son I'm here to have some fun.

Can you post these with English translations, please?

>thinking niggers and spics are okay
well I guess half-retarded is better than going full retard.

Go back to shitskinistan you fucking savage.

Everybody here hates you.

Nigger I just got back from working overseas in the developing world as a UN worker. I haven't lived in Toronto full time in 20 years. Do you understand how fucking liberal I am? I have degrees in international development and human rights law. If I say that Canada is fucked, you'd better believe it. I know what's coming over because I've lived on the other side of the fence forever. The people who run the nation and who shape it's culture are hell bent on transforming Canada into a first world economy with a third world culture. That can't be stopped, even by a guy with my credentials and career.

I've been convinced by my own liberal work that the liberal agenda simply cannot work and this is based on being on the front lines for years and years. You can stay behind if you want but I won't curse my kids by raising them amidst such degeneracy.

I don't know full Chinese yet (born in the US of A.) Can still try:

>I think you need this
>Let me teach you about my ways (?)
>Allahu akbar (translit. anlahu akeba)
>Hold on a minute
>Heil Hitler
>Madman, what do you think you're doing! (basic gist)
>Who's sick? Come here, I have medicine

Is this the thread where Canadians show they deserve to be on Sup Forums? You are almost there bros, its working.

>If I say that Canada is fucked, you'd better believe it.
It sure is with that fucking attitude.
>I know what's coming over because I've lived on the other side of the fence forever.
Did you want a fucking medal or some shit?
>The people who run the nation and who shape it's culture are hell bent on transforming Canada into a first world economy with a third world culture.
Agreed.
>That can't be stopped
Disagree.
>even by a guy with my credentials and career.
Not you by yourself, no. But all of us have the chance to turn this around. I'm not ready to give up yet, because I'm sure as shit not interested in having my children grow up in a country of suicide bombers and acid-throwers.

So hurt feelings > truth.

And the darker your complexion, the more valid your tears are.

And other people expect the nation to be saved under such conditions? When the laws themselves are designed to subordinate truth to a brown man's gibs? I'm too old for fighting in the streets. I'm going to contact my friends in Hungary. We can work something out.

As for the Canucks who are calling me coward and other fatuous insults, you're just butthurt because you don't have the means to leave. You know full well that you're on a sinking ship. You can't leave so all you can do is begrudge those who can and pretend that you can defeat the whole multicultural experiment when the nation's capitals are 50 non-white - a figure that is ever increasing in the wrong direction. You might as well try to fight for Christian supremacy in Mecca or Islamabad.
SS-