Should the AR-15 be banned? YES

Another one of these threads.

So why do you faggots think you're entitled to an AR-15?

>Muh second amendment

The 2nd amendment does not entitle you to a 30 round rifle.

Give me one good reason why you should be able to own an AR-15.

>Muh self-defense
There are other guns you can choose faggot

>Muh "shall not be infringed"
Regulations =/= infringement

Seriously give me a reason. Just one

Pro-tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2OhBBC_Cyeo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>image.jpg
>1 post by this id

What difference would it make? They'll just buy a different semi-automatic rifle, like the Orlando killer did.

>The 2nd amendment does not entitle you to a 30 round rifle.

Actually, it does, dipshit.

How do you propose to take my guns away from me?

Because we need them.

youtube.com/watch?v=2OhBBC_Cyeo

All guns should be banned from civilian use.

((((YOU))))

Why not?

You're right. Going to trade mine in for a life preserver and safety helmet tomorrow.

>all these single post ids
leave shill

Ha

So go for the 2/3 states required to repeal it.

Oh wait, you can't.

Bye, Felicia.

Actually, regulation necessarily means infringement. Also give me your plan for firearm confiscation if you are so against them.

I just cranked out 500rds of 300blk on my dillon xl650, just because you anti gun faggots are making me nervous.

Because our founding fathers decided civilians needed to protect themselves from a tyrannical government

Which is still very possible.

You have to go back.

Sage

>Ban =/= Infrigement
Saged.

i like that

banning the ar-15 limits my 2nd amendment. So banning any weapon is infringing on my rights. [See Bill of Rights amendment II]

>There are other guns you can choose faggot
So a SIG MCX, or an SKS, or an AK, which would make banning ARs purely symbolic, and very fucking stupid then?

how about we shoot you instead.

>Teh 2nd amendment is an unlimited right
Retard

Why does it? Because you want to act like a big man and stroke your ego.

True he'd probs just get like an ARX

Gas the shills

Meme war now

>1 post by this ID
Sage

>So why do you faggots think you're entitled to an AR-15?
Because I'm an American citizen and i have the power to arrest you if you're breaking the law, and kill you if you're on my personal property and/or endangering me/the public at large. Fuck you faggot OP you're too weak to kill or defend yourself so not only do you want the police to protect you, but you want the strong to be made weak. Be greateful a lot of your countrymen are armed to the teeth and have taken up the responsibility that comes with owning a gun. We are here to protect each other as fellow citizens, we dont need the state protecting us in our own country, theyre supposed to protect us from foreign dangers not domestic ones. Theres ppl out there right now that would gun down a stranger trying to hurt others in public and would defend you, a complete stranger. You're an unamerican piece of shit fundamentally opposed to the american spirit of freedom and self reliance

>Let's just ignore than most gun crimes are done with handguns, and not assault rifles.

It actually does though.

What part of:

SHALL.
NOT.
BE.
INFRINGED.

Don't you understand you pinko commie faggot?

LEGALIZE AUTOMATIC ASSAULT RIFLES DON'T INFRINGE ON ME RIGHTs

nice numbers

an ar-15 is just an m16 used in vietnam
it's an outdated weapon, fires very slowly, takes a few shots to kill, and omar mateen wasn't alone

>one post by id
fuck off

After 'ol Sandy Panic I started buying AR15 stripped lowers like crazy. I've accrued so many that I've started stashing them like Escobar with his money. I've bought so many Pelican cases it's absurd.

>the 2nd amendment does not entitle you to a 30 round rifle
>I believe that if it were necessary to raise the militia, arms would be dispensed by the rifle fairy

In other words, you don't understand the thing you're pontificating about to begin with, so no one cares.

>Regulations =/= infringement
um sage

Trump was a draft dodger. Image is hardly appropriate for a coward.

I'm not deciding what citizens should be able to own. But you won't have the right if Congress defies the NRA and does something to ban AK 15s and other high capacity assault rifles or at least the add-ons and high capacity bullet clips. By the way about 80% of Americans, in numerous Polls, think Military Assault Rifles should be banned again, so you are not in a majority opinion. Also don't be so high and mighty, my family has been in America since the 1740s, and fought in the Revolutionary War and every war since too, not that it anoints me with more rights than later arriving immigrants have. The chances anyone would need to be able to shoot as many as 700 to 900 rounds a minute to defend themselves is almost nil. Thinking anything different in my opinion is paranoia, especially if the add-ons clips and bullets are banned as they were in the 1990s until the law expired. Also... the shooter in Orlando who killed 50 people, was radicalized, mentally ill, and violent and was not properly vetted at all, even though he was investigated and on a terrorist watch list at one time. He bought his AK 15 in just a few days, his gun was apparently modified, and at times he was shooting at the rate of 700 bullets per minute according to the authorities. I am of the opinion that Congress should make common sense limits on the firearms citizens can own, and make them much harder to purchase. You and I disagree and there is no reason for cussing and disrespect. I have probably been around a lot longer than you, I'm 65 and while I won't play the "age card" I believe I may have some perspectives and experiences in life that you may not have. When I was a kid it was illegal to own Military Grade Automatic Rifles, what we used to call machine guns. WWII vets in Congress saw the horrors of war with machine guns and they were banned my friend. Now all hell has broken loose and America in general is multiple times more violent. It is very sad.......

the second amendment entitles you to the same fucking weapons a tyrant would be using to impose their authority.

The 1st ammendment does not protect Islam. It only protects Christian denominations. Prove me wrong, libtards.

I would never own one, but I think it's important that people have the right to purchase them.

1. Our country is being divided by the powers that be. There could very well be a civil war in our lifetime, why the fuck should we be disarming the citizens? Fuck that.

2. We are in an ideological war with Islam. Why would we disarm our citizens when the terrorists won't disarm?

3. We've all seen the attacks that liberals made on conservatives at Trump rallies. You think those faggots would talk shit if he got a pistol put in his face?

>but muh mass shootings

People do terrible shit. That's not gonna change without guns.

Although I do think that to purchase there should be a better process to look into you. Backround checks, etc.

So boring.
Earned your $0.15 yet?

It's a military weapon, there's no reason civilians should own this shit. If you want to shoot it, join the fucking army.

Other than its low recoil depending on cartridge , shooter friendly and just fun?

People can get into competing and participating in them depending where you are can give you a scholarship for college , helps taking out invasive species and hunting in general , perfect for self defense if used with the right round lastly just to have great fun.

Also the rare chance your in a horrid situation like Katrina or the recent riots it helps deter mobs and people along with having the firepower to back it up because like those scenario's cops were not able to help.

So fuck you , I like my rifle so here's a pic of my baby.

THIS IS A SHILL THREAD

SAGE AND IGNORE PEOPLE

the 2A specifically exists so that civilians are as well-armed as infantry soldiers.

that means assault rifles, machine guns, APCs, RPGs -- all of it.

I think they should make a semi auto only, civilian version of the Ar15 military assault weapon.

That seems reasonable.

>and America in general is multiple times more violent
except thats not true yamamoto
In general, violence not just in the Us but globally is decreasing.

the AR15 IS semi automatic.

>Seriously give me a reason. Just one
>Pro-tip: you can't

Anyone who whines about an AR15 being some kind of bad ass assault rifle doesn't know the first thing about guns.

Pro-Tip: You're an idiot

Lead the confiscation, you pussy ass nigger.
I'll be waiting.

>it's a military weapon
>that no military in the world uses

>Leaf
>Handguns
I can't stop all gun crime leafy.

>Fuck you faggot OP you're too weak to kill or defend yourself so not only do you want the police to protect you, but you want the strong to be made weak
So if I take away your AR-15 your just a little kid? Figures.

>We are here to protect each other as fellow citizens, we dont need the state protecting us in our own country,
WOT

You want a fucking drone?

>opinions I don't like are shills
Kill yourself Trumpfag

Even if this were true (it's clearly not), you shouldn't go around spreading pro-gun, racist propaganda like that.

>I'm 65
>When I was a kid it was illegal to own Military Grade Automatic Rifles, what we used to call machine guns.

Unless you're fucking Benjamin Button, no, it absolutely wasn't.

Pro tip
single post ids are shills

Edgy

>The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a
firearm unconnected with service in a militia, and to use that arm for
traditionally lawful purposes, such as self-defense within the home.

2nd Amendment protects use of all weapons in common use for lawful purposes

tfw the AR-15 is literally the most popular rifle platform in the country and is literally the most protected firearm under the 2nd amendment.

Dericious

(((VGZ+Jltv)))
The second amendment exists ENTIRELY as a threat to the government itself. The fucking thing entitles you to aircraft carriers, fighter jets, drones, tanks, and even nukes.
Why the fuck do you retards interpret this shit without even looking into what the founding fathers themselves felt?

its there to give the govt something to reconsider if it starts overstepping its bounds.

you need a populace to be similarly armed to an infantryman to make that work.

No, but it shouldn't matter because 7.62 all day every day

>All guns should be banned from civilian use.

>Can't make a counterargument
>resorts to ad hominem (see: retard, you want to stroke your ego)
>admits his opinion is fundamentally flawed (see. He'd just get an ARX)

2/10 bait made me reply

yes it does.

Where does it state that it does NOT give me the right to own a 30 round rifle?

Do you leftist cunts even understand that it's not the fucking RIFLE that has 30 rounds, but the MAGAZINE?!?

So, what you're REALLY about is magazine size control. I have hunting rifles that would do much more damage at much greater range, but you don't seem to be calling out for any legislation against them, so it's a magazine size issue. Got it. You're just too dumb to even know what you want, because like any leftist cunt trash, you're about incremental reduction toward an end goal of nothing, and that's not going to happen.

t. guy who is buying his Ruger AR-556 with 4 extra 30 round magazines tomorrow because he hates your type so much, I'm buying it out of sheer spite for your ilk.

anyone else personally anti gun and pro 2A?

I don't like them but I support law abiding American's right to own.

0/10
SAGE

>Anyone who whines about an AR15 being some kind of bad ass assault rifle doesn't know the first thing about guns.
When did I say it was an assault rifle?

If we got one semi-auto rifle off the market. I'd feel good.

>Can't make a counter argument
No right is unlimited. Look it up

Oh and
>1 post by this ID

If you don't think my right to own a weapon is inviolable then please, try to violate it. I can hit you in the pupil at a mile. And I have thousands of rounds of ammo.

They can be badass. Hush ya queer

There is no such thing as an 'Assault Rifle'. It a made up term libels use to scare stupid people and other liberals.

But I repete myself.

Its like calling Camaros 'Assault Vehicles' becasue a couple of them have run down some kids

>an ar-15 is just an m16 used in vietnam

Not even close.
M-16's can go full-auto

>So, what you're REALLY about is magazine size control
If I said magazine control you'd bitch and whine too so STFU. Besides "ban the AR-15" is the big thing going around.

>guy who is buying his Ruger AR-556 with 4 extra 30 round magazines tomorrow because he hates your type so much
K have fun jerking yourself off thinking you're a big guy

You're a unicorn m8.

Gun control doesn't work. Most mass shootings happen in "gun-free" zones where everyone is fish in a barrel

>Give me one good reason why you should be able to own an AR-15.

so i can shoot people

fuck off

Check'd. Agreed. And saged.

>the right of the people to bear arms shall not be infringed.

Shall not be infringed.

Putting a limit on the types of arms, or on features like round capacity is infringing that person's ability to bear those arms.

Infringing the ability to bear certain arms is infringing the right to bear them.

Would banning assault rifles even do jack shit in the U.S? The sheer amount of firearms available along with the massive love of guns that their culture possesses makes it seem like this shit wouldn't do a damn thing besides piss off roughly half the population and give the other half smug boners.

Fuck off, reddit.

The 1st amendment does not entitle you to posting on Sup Forums faggot. If you want to shitpost get yourself a printing press.

Hello Ivan. Show your nugget.

Are you the same Romania guy who I was arguing with earlier? I was arguing with like 4 of you and you told me to name features of the AR-15 I don't need

The Militia Act of 1903 requires all able bodied men between the ages of 17-45 to be able to serve in the reserve militia (formed as necessary, different from national guard).

US militias are also expected to arm themselves.

Therefore to participate as an effective militia, citizens should be able to purchase weaponry comparable to military army (ar15s)

Sure, why not. The only features it has over semi-automatic hunting riffles is a hair trigger and the fact that it LOOKS like a military weapon and has modular military features that aren't actually any use in a mass killing situation or any situation outside of a covert military one and so are only there to make the owner feel like a bad ass. So why not.

>1903

There is no logical argument for banning assault weapons, only emotional.

>B-BUT MUH GUN CRIME
Less than 1% of gun homicides are committeed using rifles. The Assault Weapons Ban enacted from 1994-2004 had 0 effect on gun crime.
>B-BUT MUH MASS SHOOTINGS
During the time period the AWB was in place, numerous mass shootings occurred including the infamous North Hollywood Shootout and the Columbine shootings. In addition, the second deadliest mass shooting in US history was committed using only handguns (Virginia Tech). Not to mention the fact that there are numerous other ways terrorists can kill large numbers of people without using a firearm (Boston Bombing, Oklahoma City, etc.)
>B-BUT YOU DON'T NEEEED IT
Does the Westboro Baptist Church NEED to hold up signs that say God Hates Fags and God Hates Dead Soldiers? Does the Nation of Islam NEED to say that white people are the devil? Of course not, but it's there constitutional right to do so.

>gyppos laying down the bantz

Who knew

That depends on what you mean by "assault rifle." In military terms, that's a selective-fire long arm, which are already so heavily regulated as to make to difference.

If you mean "semi-automatic rifle," then banning the sale of such would only piss people off.

Banning their possession would literally start a civil war.

> Be OP
> Want AR-15 banned
> Not realize that there are literally hundreds of different rifles of equal capability

#CheckYourIgnorance

It takes a trained user < 6 seconds to reload, how far can you run in 6 seconds?
>Hint: For 99% of people, not very far.

What's stopping a terrorist from carrying 3x as many magazines? The weight will be approximately the same, and the reloading time negligible.

You need to educate yourself.

>to difference

Or even NO difference.

>I shall continue to drink post and you can't stop me!