Feelings on this faggot?

Sup Forums seems to fucking worship this man despite him being a faggot, which Sup Forums supposedly hates

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2IEO-wj877o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't believe what people here say. Like half of /lgbt/ is from Sup Forums

He's a gateway into the real right wing.
He is a total degenerate and in my ideal society he would be out

Sup Forums is desperated to find whoever will perpetuate their retarded ideology

I'd lick his taint and fill his pussy with my seed.

lol. People always think Sup Forums is just some hate speech hub (which some dummies use it for). But more than anything this board likes examining shit in culture with an extremely critical lens. Milo is pretty sound logically on most of his points so Sup Forums digs that.

>Faggot
>Jew
>Coal burner

If i went back 2 years and said that Sup Forums would start worshipping this faggot i'd get banned,it's surprising how fast things change.

This
most of what is said here is exaggerated and sometimes just blowing off steam about the sorry state of the West.

He's pretty funny and makes some good points. So i like him.

I don't mind gay people as long as they keep it in the bedroom and arn't acting weird in leather pants with naked ass and stuff in public. They can be whoever they wanna be at home.
He is a bit feminine which may seem degenerate for Sup Forums but i don't mind it.

Not all of Sup Forums hates faggots.

Im a straight white male btw.

He's a hack.

He's found a devoted following of sycophants by being shrill and rude and now panders directly to them. He seems to attack his opponents for daring to challenge the status quo yet if he didn't grow up in a time when queer white men were cool then he'd be just like them.

Right wing, anti-islam, anti-pc

1 POST BY THIS ID

sage, hide

He's pretty handsome. I'd fuck him desu.

To be fair he seems pretty aware of that paradigm. I think he knows exactly what he's doing.

Another shill. Sage

He's entertaining enough and triggers the right people where everyone is starting to notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=2IEO-wj877o

I'm /pol, and I love Milo

Yeah.

Sup Forums is garbage now. Their next idol will probably be a fucking kike

summerfags/redditors/shills

note how they all say 'pol' without the slashes

True. Perhaps it's his fans that deserve my contempt.

Youre out of your fucking mind. There are no deep thinkers on pol.

where was that implied?

Anyone who believes biology is "degenerate" is a hopelessly ignorant minority.

The majority realize I'm the only journalist who not only browse Sup Forums regularly, but who agree with them on the issues facing the West today.

But call me a faggot all you like darling... I am a faggot!

Oy... do i have bad news for you, goy...

Controlled opposition, just like all other "good intentioned" kikes.
See Ben Shapiro.