Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

it's hard to find flaws in mediocrity

Why didn't they censor the baby's eyes?

Real

The baby is Kendrick, the others are probably his family

that song about his dick getting big as the eiffel tower

Well Kendrick is part of his own family, right?
Therefore, if he didn't want to expose members of his family, his eyes should be censored, too.

The logic is undeniable

>most groundbreaking concept in hip hop
>it's presented like a movie
>mfw

Why is that a bad thing?

Real.

ALL MY LIFE

It's not necessarily a bad thing , but why do people say it's something conceptually new and groundbreaking? Especially the big praise of the skits which there is no Rapper alive that can make good skits . The story is simple and the album is simple.

>but why do people say it's something conceptually new and groundbreaking?
My guess would be that instead of the skits being awkward trainwrecks that ruin the flow of good albums (See: De La Soul, Kanye West, OutKast) the skits actually have a narrative instead of being shitty little jokes.

>story is simple
>album is simple
Ever heard of execution?

Poetic Justice.
Not a bad song by itself, but in the context of the album it doesn't really fit well imo.

hootie hooooo

>hook on real

Sure but there is not those type of skits that you can't really do without it. Like I said having skits on an album is 99.9% of cases a bad idea. I can see your point though.

>Like I said having skits on an album is 99.9% of cases a bad idea.
Oh don't get me wrong I completely agree with you I hate most if not all hip hop skits that was just my guess why people see it that way.

What about it that makes it so special? What's so different aout it that is more interesting than any other rapper telling his life story and probably and even more interesting one. The execution is the skits and the beats or what? I already said the concept is stupidly over praised.

how doesn't it fit right after that song he gets the shit kicked out of him by 2 guys who dont know him from their neighborhood. Its a double meaning song, either love or violence

Real and Compton are boring