ITT Weezer

weezer: whats good, whats bad, whats ugly?

Blue Album > Pinkerton > Half of Green Album > Half of White Album

everything else other than a few highlights is garbage

fpbp

Good: Blue Album
Bad: Make Believe
Ugly: Pacific Daydream

This but replace Blue album with Pinkerton

Pork And Beans

Ampleforth, an unreleased album that is one of their best, 23 songs

Make Believe has its moments

People on this board who say that Pinkerton is better than the Blue album are closeted emos trying to hide behind a band that doesn't fall into the emo genre so they can get away with having a good cry with their music

what era is it?

Blue, pinkerton, white, songs from the black hole are all great, maladroit is also good and I guess ewabite is fine

There's single here and there that are good but that's it. Look for delxue editions of the good albums and other odd demos

Also rivers home demos

Blue is absolute god-tier, hands down their best
Pinkerton is also great and comes from a really personal place in Rivers’ heart, but its lack of production quality means it’s not quite as good as Blue
Maladroit is really awesome and underrated
About half of White is good, so is half of Green
Not really as familiar with EWBAITE, haven’t listened to it that much, but from what I’ve gathered it’s cool, especially because it was the band’s big return to rock/comeback from Raditude
Everything else isn’t really that great
>t. Weezer autist

never gave/will give them a chance because of:
>shitty name
>shitty album covers
>shitty reputation
>autism-rock

don't understand why """patricians""" on Sup Forums love them so much. I thought this place had low tolerance for bullshit.

Rivers' ex killed Elliott Smith.

How’s it like having a room-temperature IQ?

uhhhhh lol

They're like all around 50 and have been making the same cutesy music for teenage boys for 25 years please defend this cringey shit

Pinkerton, White, and Blue are all good

I'm agreeing a lot with Sup Forums today. This is weird

which half we talkin about ere

Of the original 10 song album?

First 4 and last 2 are probably the best.

> Half of Green Album > Half of White Album

sorry, meant that for the Grewn Album

Came here to post, you've already done it.
Congrat

Ok, not liking the band because of it's genre or recent output is understandable. But the name and album art work? You're just fishing for reasons at this point. Are you a closet fan? You seem to give them a lot of attention for not liking them.

I feel that the Green album is 7/10, while White is 8/10. Just edges it a tad. Green takes a nose dive in quality in he second half. Especially on track 7.

Hopefully the Black Album is on par with Blue and Pinkerton.

River mentioned that its canceled

you can find it on the internet labeled as "5 Album" I believe

Yeah because he's a little bitch nowadays because his fans dont like his shitty poppy garbage. He's one of the biggest cry babies in music.

whrre would Songs from the Black Hole fit on the quality scale? Ive never heard it but Im familiar with most of Weezers stuff.

tied with pinkerton for the best
Now I finally See and Blast Off may be their best material

Songs from the black hole was never officially released or fully finished. From the snippets ive heard from it, it would be not quite on par with blue or pinkerton, but still way better than green.

Always found them to be too hipster for me honestly but i'l give them a try

literally never heard one song of theirs. unless it was on the radio. I just remember all the autistic kids in college used to listen to Weezer.

I'll try them too, since I've never heard their stuff. but I'm not expecting to like them because of the shit album covers.

Pinkefgon is better than blue only brainlets disagree

>judges a band from the album covers

obviously. That's one of the indicators if it's music I want to listen to.

If an act chooses an album cover that is pleasing, I respect that, and believe I have more in common with the artist just based on aesthetic taste.

However if an artist chooses lets say pic related for the work of their lifetimes, it doesn't make me see them in the best light. Granted more mainstream artists don't chose their own album covers, but it is a little discouraging. Like mate, you just worked 5 years on an album and chose literal shit as an album cover? Makes me really want to listen to you, we definitely have a lot in common.

good: keep fishin
bad: everything else
ugly: beverly hills

anyone ever listen to Ozma?

Suppose you're right. Apologies carry on.

might aswell start judging books by the cover

blue - 7/10
pinkerton - 7/10
green - 3/10
maladroit - 4/10
make believe - 2/10
red - 2/10
raditude - 1/10
hurley - 4/10
death to false metal - 3/10
everything will be alright in the end - 5/10
white - 5/10
pacific daydream - 3/10

pretty much just keep to the first two and if you've really enjoyed them, check out everything will be alright and white.

books are different. Authors very rarely choose their own covers. And never choose covers for other editions.

Plus it's very hard to make a shit book cover, unless you're actually trying.

pinkerton > blue > white > ewbaite > green
everything else is shit

Sup Forums is a pinkerton board

i don't understand what their target audience is

What about Maladroit?

this band

>if we play loud enough people will think we're good

their albums are normally at least a 6, like if you needed an album then most of them will do their job

I will never hold this opinion about a respected album just because of its cover but thank you for enlightening me. I had no idea people like you existed, to be completely honest.