Biting the hand that feeds

So what happens when blacks attack jews?
Never saw it coming you scumbag jews right?
liveleak.com/view?i=488_1466036849

Other urls found in this thread:

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/04/15/george-lucas-planning-payback-with-massive-affordable-housing-project-on-his-marin-county-land/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/17/george-lucas-wants-to-build-affordable-housing-on-his-land-because-weve-got-enough-millionaires/
cnet.com/news/george-lucas-to-build-affordable-housing-in-one-of-the-richest-parts-of-america/
gothamist.com/2016/06/16/williamsburg_peach_assault.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID

1 post by this ID

Those are Puerto Ricans/Dominicans

My god, that was satisfying.

Context?

>juan post by this ID

Ignore this, the same guy from mexico is posting this on every thread he's early to.

The first actual Mexican intellectual i've seen on this board

Jews are the same as "white people" to blacks.
So you're cheering a blackman beating up a white dude in his mind.

cuck

Fucking cholos

That sort of thing used to happen all the time in NYC during the 90s. The reign of Mayor David Dinkins was a joke.

nippon is stepping up its bantz game

CNN denied the Knockout Game until there was a Jewish victim.

Wow you have actual black hat jews in your countries?
that's disgusting

krav maga vs NIG MODE
who win dubs dcide

This

Who cares what the subhuman chimp thought? You're watchnig a yid get his comeuppance and you're not cheering?

Obviously krav MAGA

The Tribes of Israel fighting eachother

>wow, jews actually have their own country?

disgusting

Jew > Ape nigger that cant keep hands to himself

THIS compa

Nice.

LMAO at least I'm not cucked enough to letting those leaches walk around like this in my Goy nation

reminder that blacks are real jews

A woman is screaming saying 'ket me go' several times

one of those fucking kikes must have tried something and could not back it up when the bbc came after him

G-d, how could that man just beat up 600 jews like that?

This is why Howard Stern adored that guy who shot back on the subway. Blacks are bullies. Their default setting is to push people around.

Dubs don't lie Germany. You just got Schlonged by Schlomo Goldstein.

Jews are whites.

You have more arabs than we do and your gene pool is a digusting mix of trash even without them.

Our salvation is to deport some kebab. Your only salvation is the oven.

you wish

Dominicans.

>ugh

Ah, a "based" Israeli user showing his true self.

Underrated.

This.

Hahahahaha

How many times did he say >IM gunna kill you nigguh
?

Keep telling that to yourself kraut. Everything is fine, everything is going to be alright, my country isn't being destroyed
Can we just enjoy the orthodox jew getting beat up without shit slinging please?

>IDs by this post 1

Seeing the vicious antisemite brutally assault 1500 chosen simultaneously makes me fear that another shoah is upon us

I was glad to see the cholo beat up his overlord.

Jews are superior to whites. You can't compare the two.

The German is right technically. If they can repatriate their arabs they would have no more problems. They're not a mongrel race like jews or even Americans.

Yessir.

jews are not white faggots. They are shit heel desert people just like the muslims.

fuck you and your blatant kikery

I'll be saving that image!

If I was an extremely wealthy man, I would buy property in the most affluent areas in Hollywood and other places where rich Jews and liberal celebrities live. Then I would build lots of shitty apartment buildings and let black gangbangers and niggers on welfare live there for free. Would be fun to watch the enrichment.

Jesus. How can people just stand there and do nothing while an anti-Semitic armed paramilitary force murders 3,000 Jews in broad daylight and nobody says a word.
I will. I will stand and fight and tell them NEVER AGAIN

Holy shit, kek

>Everything is fine, everything is going to be alright, my country isn't being destroyed
You sound like an average liberal.

It´s all yours my friend

Jesus. That would be amazing.

Pure Ashkenazis are barely 25% semite and there are barely any pure ones anymore, and Israel has a lot of literal white goyim. When I'll marry a goy qt my kid will be 90% european.
We're Jews mostly by title, as many here love to mention (to revoke our claims on Israel), and not by blood. Furthermore, we're a country actively in war with arabs for the last 70 years, and unlike the docile Europeans, I trust my govt has plans to keep us homogeneous.

Thank you. Got any more?

was thew Jew being racist? not checking his privilege.

this gentle giant didn't do anything wrong. stop being racist in the first place

Why are you disgusted by other Jews? WTF? Are you arab?

Why there is always some Jew on the phone?

He's the hero we need.

Yeah I would do the same. Build Section 8 housing (welfare housing) all around rich liberal neighbors and let them get enriched.

That is literally what George Lucas did to get revenge on his neighbors. He fucked them over with nig nogs.

sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/04/15/george-lucas-planning-payback-with-massive-affordable-housing-project-on-his-marin-county-land/

(random scuffing noises)
>HEEYHEYYHEYHEYEHYE!!
(more random scuffing noises)

>Goldberg, what the hell is going on there!

>SILVERMEN, TURN THE EBT BACK ON!

>why would we do that? wasn't that apart of our pla-
>NO, I REPEAT, TURN IT ON! THE BLACKS ARE TURNING ON US. WE ARE NO LONGER THEIR GREATEST ALLY! WE CANT JEOPARDIZE THIS!

They need to be ready to tell the higher ups to shut it down

Ashkenazis are the product of khazars (like chechens) mixing with slavic and european women.

Because Jews are disgusting, especially the orthodox ones. I'm a crypto goy basically, I sure as hell don't look like those fellas, and I'm a russian christian.

Sorry to burst your bubble but no matter how much money you had you could never do it. There are all sorts of ways "towns" and "cities" withing larger metros redline themselves.

For one, they probably ban non "single-family" housing, refuse federal bux to duck Section 8/HUD mandates, and would use planning committee meetings and reviews to scuttle your plans.

I live in the Ohio version and it's been a nigger and a half to just get approval to restore my front entryway to original Federal style.

Can't even imagine if someone tried to bring niggers in here considering the Chiquita guy helped buy a huge plot of land out from under a developer to keep 600 "mixed" housing units of white trash from flooding the schools and then turned it into a nature preserve for the Village residents to enjoy.

But people around here don't pretend to love niggers etc. That's what makes blue zone libs so infuriating--they literally never have to deal with the consequences of their experiments and preaching.

kek

>dat ID tho

Still no definitive explanation offered but one Liveleak commentor mentioned the Jew groping the black guy's kid.

fuck off jamal

>I'm a russian christian
I see. God bless user. I hear there are quite a few of you over there.

You're a fucking mongoloid.

T.paleshit
I hope the Jews wipe your family out in the west bank you fukn pest.

Well when you consider blood libel, it is believable.

You didn't refute anything I said. If the Germans would nut up (they won't though) they could be complete ethnic German nation.

The point was that if I was extremely wealthy, and didn't have to worry about income. There aren't any laws about people living somewhere, and it's not like I would tell them residents what my plans were.

Besides, there are always ways around it. Even if you just buy a couple of existing mansions, and let a few dozen black gang members live there. The important thing would be to spread them out, so they have to walk through the neighbourhood to visit their fellow chimps. Could put the Crips in one part, and the Bloods a couple of blocks away. They would be fun.
Also, in places like New York, there are plenty of wealthy areas that already have rows of apartment buildings. Could just buy those and let them live there.

If it was in Norway, I'd buy property in the wealthy, white area of Oslo, where the politicians and celebrities live, and build a mosque there. Then I'd rent it out for next to nothing to Islam Net, who are extremists.

Based uzi jew

Yeah, a huge slavic community in general. It was a comfortable place to flee to from the collapsing USSR.
lmao me too m8, fuck palis
Oh, yeah, sure. We are a big melting pot full of mutts.
On the other hand, we might be crazy enough to kick arabs out at some point, so there's that.

>oyy
omg

That wasn't a black. It was a fat puerto riccan with his fat troll puero riccan women.

This is in brooklyn, where the hassids and the puetro riccans and the blacks all live in very close proximity. They're all trash.

OY VEY
SHUT IT DOWN

Ashkenazis are like 1/3 of your population dude, i googled it.

>If it was in Norway, I'd buy property in the wealthy, white area of Oslo, where the politicians and celebrities live, and build a mosque there. Then I'd rent it out for next to nothing to Islam Net, who are extremists.

I think George Lucas wanted to do something similar to this. Not sure if it ever happened, but you can bet his millionaire neighbors were pissed.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2015/04/17/george-lucas-wants-to-build-affordable-housing-on-his-land-because-weve-got-enough-millionaires/

M

E

M A G I C

E

Based Lucas

I like you crazy jews though. Don't get me wrong. You rebind me of old Boers or something.

>those dubs
Queered the fuck out

Jewverine

cant see the video is censored

So?
I'm not worried. We still have another 6mil jews who will come here when the jihad begin to annoy them and a right now the rest is mostly a nice mizrahi underclass.
Israeli nationality has fixed the jew the way I see it

>So what happens when blacks attack jews?

Everybody's a winner!!

Big difference between bread and webm

>When "Star Wars" creator George Lucas planned to build a Lucasfilm production studio on his Grady Ranch property in the affluent Marin County, California, he was met with staunch opposition. The local residents protested the project, citing increased traffic, ruined views and potential damage to the local environment. In 2012, Lucasfilm announced that it had scrapped the 263,701-square-foot project.

>"The level of bitterness and anger expressed by the homeowners in Lucas Valley has convinced us that, even if we were to spend more time and acquire the necessary approvals, we would not be able to maintain a constructive relationship with our neighbours," the company wrote in a statement in April 2012.

>cnet.com/news/george-lucas-to-build-affordable-housing-in-one-of-the-richest-parts-of-america/

:^)

here you go:

gothamist.com/2016/06/16/williamsburg_peach_assault.php

t. Jew Yorker

you gotta love jews

How do we fix niggers?

Rolling NIG MODE ENGAGED

>All the steins got charged with misdemeanors, assault

Kek, political correctness backfired directly onto their own people.

>jesus watching and not reacting

what a cold blooded motherfucker