How do his feet create enough friction to pull the ship?

how do his feet create enough friction to pull the ship?

It wasn't a documentary.

Tactile telekinesis.

By not having autism, you wouldn't understand

this

iron boots

it was all a dream

the same way he flies faster

>cuck

cuck

Why doesn't he just fly. Walking on ice seems impractical

If he's Superman why is he balding?
Why doesn't he care when his mother gets abducted but as soon his gf is in danger on a different continent he flies over there and saves her?
Why did he say "my parents are the reason I am like this" when all they did was telling him never to become a superhero? Did he just decide never to listen to them?

honestly one of the tackiest shots I've seen in a movie
Snyder should be ashamed for thinking it looked good

well the little mermaid has a quite extensive extended universe fiction explaining every little detail like that- why crabs sing etc- this is what makes stories good, the details and having everything detailed and described

Why is he even dragging it when he could just pick it up and fly with it? did all the sailors and cargo just suddenly fall to the starboard side? Feel like he did more damage than good here.

>If he's Superman why is he balding?
irrelevant
>Why doesn't he care when his mother gets abducted but as soon his gf is in danger on a different continent he flies over there and saves her?
he just came at the right moment for Lois, and about his mother, does he look like he doesn't care ? he literally snaps but can't do anything
>Why did he say "my parents are the reason I am like this" when all they did was telling him never to become a superhero? Did he just decide never to listen to them?
autism

>just turn your brain off, bro
>I do it all the time, haha, just turn it off bro

he's not doing it for fun, he' training
and you don't train your legs if you fly you retarded nigegrs

You're autistic.

>when he could just pick it up and fly with it
He couldn't though. It would bend and break under his grasp because the force isn't distributed and instead concentrated on the small surface area.

There's a bunch of people on it. hes rescuing them. In the dumbest way possible.

He's a big guy.

He's got super traction

No seriously. When he uttered that line about his parents I was confused. His father died so Clark didn't have to show his powers to the public. He even went on a rant when Clark saved some kids who would have drowned otherwise.
In BvS, Matha said to him he doesn't need to be a superhero.
Both never wanted Clark to become a superhero and weren't subtle about it.
Also, he was able to save Lois a second time when Luthor pushed her off a building.
I think Superman might actually be just a fucking dick.

He'd also tear out the anchor chain if he pulled it that way. If he didn't, the side in contact with the ice would be shredded.

But hey, fucking magic right?

Wouldnt he have to tear the ground up with his feet? You're right user

Best I can figure is he was referring to russel-crowe-el whe he was talking about trying to please a ghost.

But that'd be fucking stupid.

Another good idea is hes struggling against the urge to just not be a superhero, like his parents wanted.

But that's also fucking stupid.

i've turned my brain off it's alright! hehe it's just a fantasy afterall right?

I don't know, how does he fly, you piece of shit?

t. triggered autist

>normal footprints in the snow, as if a normal man were walking
>no sliding of fee tin the snow, like when pulling a heavy sled or similar in the snow
>no sinking into the snow, as when you're pulling x amounts of weight, the same x amount of force must be exerted on the ground
This is an insult to the intellect, even an insult to film as a whole. It has nothing to do with suspension of disbelief like superpowers do, as everything depicted, the footsteps, the snow, exist within a normal realm of physics. Garbage.

Fair enough, but the movie isn't consistent about such things. He saves that spaceship by carrying it without punching through or denting the exterior. Point is, the structural integrity of the object he is lifting has always seemed to be a moot point in Superman.

he's pulling with his upper body

So he's flying while allowing his feet to touch the ground every so often?

obviously. Theres a reason he's called Superman.