Confess, my child

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VSEcQ7QqW4c
youtube.com/watch?v=7T_KKiQiolk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nigger :(

Hip hop is fucking trash. Not even 'mu approved' hip hop is good. Listenable at best. Rap is retarded nigger rhymes that aren't interesting to listen to, and most good shit is only good because it's produced by white rock artists or sampled. It's bullshit negro worship and every time I see a white guy who likes hip hop and says "Uhhh white people can like it too!" I just wonder how much black semen he's taken today

it'd be hot to have a cute boi fuck me

I prefer mama bork to young bork

you're the only one

i like the weeknd

i stare at boobies

I'd be fine with that if it were true

Yeah but have you listened to Gucci gang

i really enjoyed The OOZ, even if some songs seemed out of place

tiesto's adagio for strings is a huge track for me

I was actually going to post this. I love The Weeknd. Starboy is kinda lame but everything else he's done has been really good, especially House of Balloons and Echoes of Silence. Those two projects are perfect.

I'm more likely to listen to a female musician if I think she's attractive.
This is objectively the patrician opinion.

>I use Swans as an "obscure" band to sound like an elitist to normies
>I like folk music as much as I like rock music. Woody Guthrie and Leadbelly are godly, but my favorite Bob Dylan album is Blonde On Blonde
>I like Donovan in many aspects more than Bob Dylan because he's very aesthtically pleasing on the ears through his voice and insturmentation
>No Wave is my favorite scene in music

>I unironically love autotune
>Probably 95 percent of the songs I've written are in some variant of the key of "C." I just like the way it sounds, whether it's Major, Minor, what-the-fuck-ever. I love C.
>I can't get into shoegaze. I think it's boring.
>I love Vocaloid shit.

kpop is really good.

asshole musicians are more fun to listen to

Thanks user

>working part time job
>start to get to know recently hired guy
>hes a lot older than me
>start talking about good music
>he says "there's no worthwhile to listen to anymore; go on name a good album"
>say pic
>he does a double take
>hes astonished at my choice and starts to be super friendly and holds me in high regard afterwards
>I was memeing
>Ive never listened to the album fully before
>5 years later and we still hang out
>music hasn't come up since

Just look at how densely layered all of that makeup is, to try and retain the beauty of her youth. Absolutely disgusting.

Imagine what she looks like when she wipes that layered cake off and you can see the sagging wrinkles and cosmetic surgery in all its glory.

I love nu metal

>cosmetic surgery
No. Here's a pic from the same year, no makeup, or at least, very minimal.

Amnesiac is the only Radiohead album that I like

You’re retarded.

The only Metallica album I've bought is St. Anger.

311's Greatest Hits is a good album and the best 311 album.
The Killers are really fucking good for a pop rock band.
Nirvana was a good band.
Ween are overrated as fuck and aren't funny at all, their fans get annoying too.
Bullhead is my favorite Melvins album.
I won't listen to an album or track if it's too long. I don't mind longER tracks at all, but you can fuck right off with this "3 hour album, 20 minutes per song" type of shit.

I miss 2010-2012 a lot when Tyler The Creator and Odd Future were getting their footing into the industry and getting recognition and it was a lot of fun and now all these new rappers and brockhampton is all just a bunch of faggy run-off garbage and I hate it all

i cry to some of alcest's lyrics

i want to be a kid again, Sup Forums. i want that wondrous feeling of discovery and mystery back :^(

Her features are far too sharp for her age to be naturally retained. Everyone ages, women in particular, because the collagen fibres in their face are attached vertically, whereas men's is crosshatched. This is why men look more "handsome" with age - because their skin retains its shape, and why women "sour", because their face sags.

She would have had her nose and jawline shaved, her cheeks filled, and laser surgery to remove wrinkles.

She also has a pretty severe case of fetal alcohol syndrome.

I want to compose for orchestras and write private bagatelles for the qt females, preferably around 17.... If you catch my drift ;)

I agree with all of this. Man I can't believe how fleeting the OF hype was. Fads, they come and go but I really thought we were building up to something special. Eh, at least we got a few decent albums out of the whole movement (mostly from Tyler, Frank, and Ocean).

I make fun of metalheads a lot and pretend I don't like metal
I'm going to see Green Jellÿ with my friend on saturday

>I won't listen to an album or track if it's too long. I don't mind longER tracks at all, but you can fuck right off with this "3 hour album, 20 minutes per song" type of shit.
you don't have to listen to it all at once, user

I don't enjoy jazz even though I know it's superior to 90% of the shit I listen to.

Luckily I do enjoy classical, which is better than jazz.

I wasted my life's potential by getting a degree in music. Somehow I got lucky and postponed inevitable poverty for a few years by getting a job in Japan but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have a shit life.

>I don't enjoy jazz even though I know it's superior to 90% of the shit I listen to.
musical stockholm syndrome

I think Faust Arp is the best song on In Rainbows

How old are you? If you're early 20s it can't be that big a deal

I prefer Bodysnatchers.
Also In Rainbows is the best Radiohead album.

I think Radiohead sucks. It's britpop that got tapered, cleaned, sterilized and paranoid. The foundation sound is soulless and smooth, like a 4-story carpark.

i hope this happened

God fucking damn user nevermind. Holy shit. Let's just stop.

Just get a construction job or something, don't need that much education for those and the more you work for them the higher you get paid

I'm 23, but how does that make anything better?

Explain

youtube.com/watch?v=VSEcQ7QqW4c

i got wiring loose inside my head i got books that i never ever read
i got secrets in my garden shed i got a scar where all my urged bled
i got bodies underneath my bed i got a place where all my dreams are dead

Literally the opposite

not him but this is pretty cringe man. I wouldn't be surprised if I saw the lyrics on r/amateurpoetry.

i think that's the point. It's supposed to be silly.

I haven't only been listening to STAR on repeat but Ameer's verse specifically.

I get chills when he drops Secret Agent Cody Banks.

does anyone even still unironically listen to Odd Future nowadays? I see a bunch of forgotten early 2010s bands still mentioned in guilty pleasures threads but not them. Weird considering how big they were here

I just made this info-graphic for you. As you can clearly see, she has many staple symptoms of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome.

Clearly, her mother was a heavy alcoholic during fetal development, and now she's worn that mal-developed look for the rest of her life.

Lol, sucks to be bjork

>I just made this info-graphic for you.
I see, thank you very much.

I CAN'T LEAVE

Don't make the same mistake, user. Everyone will know your kid came from a dysfunctional family if their face is as messed up as bjorks .

Soul crushing tho

But Björk was undeniably cute.

Shitposting aside, it is very possible. Iceland is a place with very high alcohol consumption, and it's possible that her mother had a few drinks, unknowing that she was pregnant.

I think this is the closest guitar-based rock will ever come to perfection

You need to have more than a "few" drinks to get it to effect your fetus THAT badly. We're talking drinking at least every week, for the 36~ weeks of development.

Sadly, that could be true. Hippy, feminist mother conflicted about having a child and settling down, drinking away her heartaches, affecting her child's development. I find it inspirational though that Björk could overcome this and make something of herself and even to some (including me) be considered attractive.

>developed jaw
>upper lip isn't thin
>top of head isn't small
>developed cheekbones (wasn't mentioned in your infographic)
>philtrum isn't smooth
>no epicanthal folds
>no flat midface
>small eye openings and small nose, but those are clearly due to nordic genetics
4/10 troll, made me reply

I posted cuckmusique

I'm the one arguing with him, but she does have epicanthic folds and a thin upper lip. Please don't try to lie to support your argument.

Bork has fwtal alchohol syndrome? In that case, if my wife gets pregnant ill force booze into her in the hope of making another bork!

the epicanthal folds are actually shadows and she doesn't have a thin upper lip like someone with fetal alcohol syndrome would
if you're samefagging, i'll bump you up to a 6/10

I think NLDW is the weakest Death Grips album and people always give me shit for it

Not samefagging but I have autism and deleted my cookies so I have no way to prove it. I'm Also she DOES have epicanthic folds
Because you're fucking wrong

oh yeah looks like I'm autistic and got confused on what epicanthal folds actually are because the fetal alcohol syndrome guy posted a white person with fetal alcohol syndrome
epicanthal folds are genetic for her cus she's nordic and they tend to have some asian traits (smaller eyes, epicanthal folds, small nose). Even her dad has traits like that. She definitely doesn't have fetal alcohol syndrome

There we go, and yeah, I agree with you. Björk is white btw.

by white I meant Caucasian

Do you want the Bjork look? It's as simple as a glass of gin a day, to help keep the developed looks at bay!

GOING BACK TO TANGIER

kpop is redpilled

t. grimes fan

I love ruining tripfag's lives by doxxing, swatting, ect.
I also love stalking and finding information on female artists that do not deserve attention: see, grimes and clairo.

I'm a female. ;-;

I listen to all kinds of super obscure underground shit, and I've been on Sup Forums for years, but ITAOTS is my favorite album of all time and Two-Headed Boy is EASILY my favorite song of all time.

what the fuck is this bulshit, I can't even

Something about this is hot. Do you post in grimes threads?

DELET THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=7T_KKiQiolk

Lil Wayne is a top 5 OAT rapper
First 2 albums are Oasis really good
Yeezus is the 2nd best Kanye album
Drake is the most influential rapper of the last decade
VU&N is the greatest album of all time

I play bass and I'm really bad at it
I spend lots of money on crappy gear
I need help, but I fear a bullet in my head is the only cure
I use to love heavy metal but nowdays I mostly listen to indie crap

Good song

and to think I thought she was just Asian

what a world

hey, just fuck it man

I mean I agree don't get me wrong but this is the music board..?

Arctic Monkeys are all I listen to now.

I confess that I tortured the dress that you wore for the world to look through :(

i really miss late 2000s early 2010s indie p4k hipsterism whatever
it's the last period before rap and pop completely took over musical culture. i miss when post rock, freak folk and math rock were still around

its okay. what you were suppose to do?

I like Blank Space

eh just chill

I like what I've heard from this album

Tbh same - I like the 90s underground hip-hop playlists on YouTube but that's about it. All Hip-Hop is pretty shit and there are few artists who do anything interesting with it (Tyler the Creator) and whenever I see a white guy listening to it or liking it I think "How fake are you? How hard are you trying to fit in and be cool? fucking gay cunt"

if you studied what you loved you didn't waste anything
money is not everything

This but the whole album, and some of her older singles.

I just can't get into Radiohead. They're way too one-note and dull. Their songs lack colour and melody and everytime I hear a good song by them I think "this would be so much better if they just added one little thing or taken away one little thing from the song"

Their best song is All I Need off their best album In Rainbows. Ok Computer and The Bends are really good too but the rest are quite bland and isolating and i GET that that is the sound their aiming for and that's the point but it just isn't good?

I used to listen to them a lot though so I have grounds to say they're just a boring band.

I used to listen to a lot of Sup Forumscore in my teenage years and also a lot of emo and I'm a young adult now and I now only listen to 60s 70s psychedelic blues rock bands like The Doors, Pink Floyd, Beatles, Rolling Stones, The Who, Cream, Grateful Dead, Hendrix, Bob Dylan, (Bob Marley), and King Gizz.

You can't beat the classics.