who are the niggers in white?

the ku klux klan

The Jedi Order forefathers.

well he survived having his limbs cut off and falling in lava

>sets them on fire
>they run screaming like little girls

Nazgul a shit

more like the kill kucks klan

for reals? or did you just make that up?

honestly, probably not

anakin skywalker has a 20,000 midichlorian count
that's the highest that's ever been recorded
some people even speculate that he was conceived by the midichlorians
anakin could fucking trounce anyone

Why am I not surprised that jedi are on some typical gank squad bitchboi shit?

I don't really know. I'm not a child so I'm not into SW.

It already happened in the comics

He killed 8 Jedi by himself

That is supposed to represent a time during the purge.

Vader would win. Every piece of media covering his rise after becoming vader showed this. if you look at various books, comics, games..and now movies..

Vader probably killed hundreds of jedi by himself in that 20 year period.

Not canon.

PURGE

Is that the nazgul? Theres one missing...

*teleports behind Vader*
>pffft..SHIRE....BAGGINS

>niggers
>kkk
Choose one

He's a big guy

force you

Nazguls with lightsabers? Zero chances.

>he doesn't know about the nuKKK

They now consist of blacks, Hispanics, gays, and all that jazz.

>characters who are normally strong by themselves become 100X weaker when there's more of them fighting at a time

He did.

Overconfidence.

Plus Vader is an absolute fucking beast.

>Absolute beast
>Can't even beat Obi-Wan
>Can't even beat Luke who was never actually trained in saber combat

except Obi Wan?

>Luke was never trained in saber combat

He had the high ground

Luke is also immune to vaders force mind powers which is one of his most powerful abilitys

Don't you people get embarrassed?

10 minutes with some gadget that shoots electric sparks at you isn't the same thing as actual combat training

the Jedi

Anakin never completed his training and Darth is much weaker than Anakin because of his injuries.

There were lots of Sith that were more powerful than Darth.

No, because I don't give a shit what some anonymous guy on a Brunei etch-a-sketch animation cartoon bbs thinks about me.

Maybe if you showed me your dick I'd care more about your opinion.

Canonically he survives everything and anything they put him up against, until he throws Sheev down a mineshaft

Only in public.

fuck outta here nigga

>Star Wars has become so faggy that the laser sword guys now have power levels

Wasn't Revan higher?

Why doesn't he just use the force to give them brain aneurysms or burst an artery inside them?

Darth who? Sidious? Tyranus? Maul?

Vader killed Sidious so I know you're not talking about him.

Why did Vader took Jedi to his rape castle on Mustafar?

he was lonely after killing everyone who cared about him
imagine the sadness

I don't think you realize just how powerful Vader was.

for rape

One could say Jedi masters were his specialty.

All i see is a bunch of dead men around him...

I imagine every time Vader went against jedies he would first cautiously ask if Obi Wan was among them. If the answer is no he would man up and fuck their shit. If Obi Wan were to be there he would turn 180 and run.

> vader count is less, as he has less limbs.

The ninja rule, nice.

Nigga where have you been? Midichlorians popped up in The Phantom Menace back in 1999, this isn't some new concept. Also, it's only a tad bit ironic that you call something faggy and your reaction gif is of an edgy atheist.

>No man man hinder me.

Excuse me, did you just assume my gender? I'll have you know for the next 15 minutes I identify as a woman.

haha guys I'm so funny! I make fun of transgender people behind the confines of a computer monitor too! hahahahahaha

kys rèdditnigger

he's not a bloodbender, silly

lmao they're like low level mason goonsquad

Got his ass kicked by an apprentice with literally 4 months of training under his belt.

It's the opposite, actually. Vader was obsessed with getting revenge on Obi-Wan, not long after Episode III he goes running into a trap because he hears that Obi-Wan might be among a gathering of Jedi survivors.

Did you just assume my rank?

man there's something i wanna break to you but i know i shouldnt

He pretty clearly had a soft spot for his son. I don't think it is reasonable to think he fought Luke as hard/best as he could.

he wasnt shit compared to Exar Kun, or Freedon Nadd

...you know that it's confirmed that Rey's midichlorian count exceeds 5 trillion, right?
she's the chosen one, deal with it

for hot cocoa and scattergories then sobbing drunken breakdowns after he couldnt get it up, and killed his rape victims.

He trained with Ghost Obi Wan between movies you nerds.

And before that the force was strong with some and weak with others as early as the first fucking movie.

Midichlorians just quantified statements already made.

>The force is strong with this one.
>Life creates it. Makes it grooow.
And critically:
>No, there is another.
- referring to the fact that force sensitivity is so fucking rare that their only hopes lie in two force sensitive children of the guy they're trying to kill.

fuck yeah that rave look siiiick

literal who's

Who are those fags? Nazgul, there are only 8, or some actual EU shit?

its the space ku klux klan .
you gotta say space since they're in space .

Quantifying it was both unnecessary and ruined the whole mysterious spirituality of it. It would have been fine just leaving it up to natural talent, like any skill.

He's not as strong, just super tanky

>couldn't survive against obi wan
>surviving fighting 12 jedi

no

But all natural talent boils down to quantifiable genetic traits.

If you lack the right gene you can not climb Mt Everest. That's life.

Why? Do you get embarassed talking about how one car as a different part than the other and that makes it better? Or how one giant negro sports player threw the ball a little further than the other guy?

>in b4 fedora tipping memes
>implying it's okay to pick on nerds but acting like sports aren't a big deal is sacrilege

Obi wan is one of the most skilled jedi ever and the one who trained him, it makes sense he would know how to defeat him

Isn't the only reason Obi-wan won the fight was because Vader was just too pissed off instead of controlling his anger and using it right? Plus Obi is the one who taught Vader how to fight so it only makes sense that he knows Vader's moves and weaknesses better than anyone else.

Also he had the higher ground. Thats battle tactics 101. On a flat plane Obi would have lost to Vader.

So to say that just because he couldn't beat Obi is the reason he can't take on numerous Jedi is kinda bullshit. I mean he wiped out the whole Jedi Temple by himself and a bunch of clone troopers at his side.

>Isn't the only reason Obi-wan won the fight was because Vader was just too pissed off instead of controlling his anger and using it right?

Yes, at least in the EU. Obi-Wan realizes that he can't win, and all he can really do is hold Anakin off until an opportunity presents itself. But that's not canon anymore so all bets are off.

>I mean he wiped out the whole Jedi Temple by himself and a bunch of clone troopers at his side.

There were about 1000 of them, they did most of the work. Plus the Jedi Temple had been emptied out thanks to the Clone Wars, all the best fighters were off fighting on other planets or had just been killed by Palpatine. Anakin was mostly killing apprentices and really old Jedi.

>Also he had the higher ground. Thats battle tactics 101.
Tell that to Maul.

Obi Wan defeating Anakin was due to Anakin being a novice in the dark side, he'd never fought anyone with skill using his dark side, sure he choked a few people in TCW and slaughter a few sand niggers and kids but that doesn't count.

It ruins the spiritual aspect and makes it into retarded " scifi science"

Its the worst thing that was added

>If you lack the right gene you can not climb Mt Everest

Yes theres not a combination of many genes, and environmental factors that would let you climb that mountain

only one gene is needed

retard

>tfw don't have the mt everest climbing gene

Nah, Obi-Wan had the high ground... From A Certain Point of View

he is 7 foot tall white man