You now remember The Silversun Pickups

>you now remember The Silversun Pickups

panic switch

Lazy Eye

first two albums were killer but kinda tuned out after that. am i missing out?

No

Last Dance was a banger.

Never realized how shamelessly they ripped off that band as a kid, I only knew their one song and didn't give them any attention

Which band?

It's Nice to Know You Work Alone.

Lead singer should do a duet with Tracy Chapman.

IVE BEEN WAITING
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT, ALLLL MY LIFE

Ha, yeah, that's what I assumed.

Do you guys know that bittersweet feel where you heard this when you were a younger teen and it was so important and emotional and now you hear it in line at the bank as an adult and it's as if that's the only context it makes any sense in and it does absolutely nothing for you except make you notice you've grown up?

i never forgot the silversun pickups

This

Soy incarnate

That's pretty much with all the shit I listened to back in high school.

All that emo/scene shit is laughable. Which is funny when I see people still listening to it after the age of 25+.

Only bands I still enjoy are Spoon and Interpol.

can we end the
>DAE silversun pickups sound like smashing pumpkins????
meme?

like, are the pumpkins now the ONLY band that's allowed to play alternative rock with shoegaze influence? i swear there wouldn't be half as many comparisons between them if their names didn't happen to share initials and if brian's voice didn't sound vaguely like billy's

>you now remember passion pit and their debut album

>second post
What the fuck? I never insinuated that Silversun Pickups were a rip-off of Smashing Pumpkins. My favorite song from them was just It's Nice to Know You Work Alone.

i've only listened to swoon (a few times & really liked it) where do i go next

Mirrored Sea will never get old but otherwise I couldn't care less about them anymore

One of the few times Pitchfork was right

oops i replied the wrong one, my bad lmao