How do we fix GoT, lads?

How do we fix GoT, lads?

our medieval world was white. And because of spain it only got whiter.

>our medieval world was white.

Nnnnnno.

Release the sixth book.

Racism.

>whiter than our own ever was

How the fuck is that even possible?

>our medieval world was white
>and it's fantasy

Will these dykes ever stop queefing out bullshit?

What the fuck is that rip-off Rohirrim armour?

>americans
>talking about 'our own' medieval world
please american liberals tell me more about my own history

stop falling for fucking clickbait

>"our"

>it's an American believes she has any right to comment on medieval Europe episode

Amerifat please. You live in a fag colony built by niggers and the Irish.

this fad of blackwashing history is the only racial thing that has really bothered me. bf1 has a black soldier as a lead, just what? that medieval show with the black star as a knight. its so stupid and insulting

GRRM is busy.

But look at it

it was basically asking for it

>How do we fix GoT, lads?
It's beyond fixing. We just either forget or let it ruin itself.

>whiter than our own ever was
God Vice, how far you've fallen. I still remember watching your reporting from when Mosul fell.

>how to fix something good

I don't know man

Doesn't GoT literally have several entire armies and nations made up of minorities? Also, do vice writers get paid a lot to write this kind of clickbait? I'm looking for a job

>our medieval world was white
Bravo 'Murrikan Skool Sistern

My French grandparents literally never saw a nigger in their lives until they moved to America and I'm supposed to believe that medieval Europe was multicultural?

>good
ebin

And you delivered.

>our medieval world
>our
why not make a fantasy saga about the medieval world in asia or africa?

well it wasnt fucking black was it ffs

GRRM's the kind of hippie scum that latched on to Tolkien's work back in the 60's, of course Tolkien despised him and his ilk.

Medieval England was 20% black, 30% middle eastern.

DATS RACIST

The black soldier "lead" in Battlefield 1 is actually a minor character in one level. It was the marketing team that made it seem like he was the lead because they're following SJW trends and thought it'd sell better that way. The actual game devs just wanted a little level with the Harlem Hellfighters, who really did have a small-but-cool role in WWI.

>Non-Whites in Tudor England

You're confusing the Middle Ages for Middlesex.

ok well same idea

>the french are DLC
>the base game already featured several battles during which the french were present
JUST

What pissed me off the most about their choice of posterboy was the fact that it was an american. Harlem Hellfighter or not.

Doesn't look like it needs fixing.

Yeah that's why every German scout is a nigger, Brit medic is a poo in loo/Arab and more blacks are Brits too regardless of theater

They were killed in the Holocaust.

who's that

Cromwell never should have let the Jews come back

We wuz knightz

>even whiter than you think
wasn't even thinking about it desu.

>French grandparents
Well yeah, they should be pretty familiar with The Moops.

>a world without blacks
>"fantasy"

>Kathleen Kennedy

why are Irish potato niggers such good little jew lackeys?

>The Moops.

it's a FICTIONAL WORLD, he can do whatever the fuck he wants

Ummmm no he can't. Fictional works impact society in drastic ways.

Ahh what do we have here

a confused goy

>What pissed me off the most about their choice of posterboy was the fact that it was an american
You are surprised that a triple-A video game is pandering to American audience?

Don't forget that the german cavalryman is black too.

The fucking cavalryman.

>go outside
>white people are still alive and breeding

>Game of Thrones
>Medieval history
>Game of Thrones
>Real life history

It's the same argument as "it's free speach, I can say anything". You kinda can but be prepared to be called out for the things you say.

This. "Realism" is just a dog whistle code word for "I want it to be as white as possible"

Why don't the dindus write their own fantasy series, (I mean medieval fantasy, not the myth of white women wanting dirty disgusting niggers anywhere near them i.e. BLACKED)

are we angry about black knight now? because this is literally one of the goats

>t.al-andalusia
>t.the caliphate of sicily

Show has black man
>It's a fictional world, there can be black man in Europe!

Show does not have black man
>What the fuck?! Where are the blacks! You're being WRONG!

It's code for "fuck off, do your own"

>alt right gamergate propaganda

Not surprised

Don't worry I'm sure mass effect 4 will let you play as a trans fag, fag.

>play as

Wew.

>smug dismissal without any content

Not surprised

>cd projekt red
Are you for real

>as a white man
>is a slav
when will this meme end?

bait within bait

Our medieval world was westeroos? Man I really was born in the wrong generation.

hmm

the only people who refer to 'whites' like that are slavshits and other mongoloid "races"

l
l>
l3
l
l

>tfw no uncle J-Me

Why is almost always white people that write about this shit?

underrated

It's what they've been taught.

>irish
>white

Medieval europe was white. westeros, the main setting for GoT is based off of medieval europe. Hence westeros is white. Other areas of the GoT world are analogous to real world areas and are comprised mainly of the native races of those areas, as was true for our world during the medieval era.

GRRM chose to set the main story in westeros, probably because being a white man with european roots, he knows the most about and feels most comfortable about writing that setting. When stuff takes place in other areas in the GoT world then it's full of characters that aren't white.

I'm not sure that retarded, shitlib, SJW, anti-white history revisionists understand that in the medieval era, 99.99% of the population of ANY country would never go outside of maybe a ten mile radius of their home village for their entire life. If there was a member of another race in your land it was a very rare and incredibly strange occurrence.

Because some SJW faggots have read a few accounts of random shitskins dotted around Medieval history they think monoracial societies were some sort of myth. It's just confirmation bias. This social justice faggotry is just the new puritanical religion the Left created when they won the culture war.

He's actually a Hungarian/Mexican Jew funnily enough. .

>our medieval world had dragons and ice zombies

YAAASSS QUEEEN

>YAAAAAS QUEEN, SLAYYYYY
this is the single thing that makes me furious and I can't pinpoint why

>Basic highschool biology
>telekinesis
>chess
>nukes
>peace sign

>smart

white girls imitating gay men imitating black women

>ho really did have a small-but-cool role in WWI.
>cool

They did fucking nothing. America as a whole did nothing. Take that nigger cock out of your mouth faggot.

What are these burgers even talking about ?
I make it a principle to humiliate every single american I catch talking about medieval times when they come here (especially when they spount dumb shits like "the dark age" and end by saying "welp it's not your history anyway" then everytime they go full "W wuz 1/8 norwegian and 1/16 normand "

And then I just point they are just mongrels who can't even speak french or norwegian and don't even know who ruled these countries just 500 years ago or when are their national, in short they are rootless shitstains and should keep themselves to discusss burgers and gay pride while letting history and european culture to people who actually preserved it and didn't settle on the other side of the planet.

WHITER IS COMING

What have you got against burgers? They did nothing to you except be delicious.

(((white people)))

>people who actually preserved it and didn't settle on the other side of the planet

You still bitter about us leaving, Christophe?

I don't see the problem with making Games of Thrones whiter, it's a fantasy story and a damn good one at that.

You can never go wrong with an all white cast.

I guess I can KIND OF understand having some sandniggers every once in a blue moon if foreign trading is a plot point, but why the need to make it seem like Medievil Europe is multiracial?

It's because these people don't actually care about telling a good story. They only care about social politics being represented in movies and television because that's what helps them sleep at night instead of lying awake thinking about how much of a shallow vapid piece of shit they really are.

Because it suits their political ideology. They want to scrub the idea of preserving monoracial indigenous European societies to the point of denying they've ever even existed. The Great Replacement is really and happening.

It's not white enough, some white characters were turned into darkies. Though they did leave out Jabahlar Xo or whatever his name is

>da jooooos!

Fuck off Sup Forums

Like 1/3rd of the whole series takes place in niggertown. What do they want? Tyrone lannister?

>includes a whole fucking country of moors
>NOT ENOUGH NED SHOULD HAVE BEEN KEKED AND BRANDON SHOULD BE BLACK

and they wonder why everyone hates SJW

Don't be paranoid goy