bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367
bbc.com/news/uk-33253598
gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/yemen
thehomegunsmith.com/
nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics
nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/measuring-the-extent-of-gang-problems
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

soit sage mon chéri.

Bumped for interrupting your safe space neo-nazies.

Wow great argument fagtron really convinced me with your hot opinions

LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU

You're going to vote for Trump right? I can already tell.

Doesn't this just disprove gun control laws? Just build a fucking gun or a bomb. Liberals are so stupid they put out things that just contradict themselves.

Because only one person died instead of fifty totally disproves gun control laws.

No faggot it just proves that if they want to kill people they can just build a gun or a bomb.
>See Middle east, IRA, Boston bombing, and Oklahoma bombing

Yeah because bombs kill more people than guns in the US.

Oh wait.

>all these automated responses
le shillbot face

>i have no counter argument
>better call him a shill for disagreeing with me

She deserved death. I wish I could have felt the pleasure of cutting her throat myself

>168 dead from bomb in one day
> in 2016 71 killed in mass shootings.

Sources:
history.com/topics/oklahoma-city-bombing
gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

He could have built an open bolt SMG easily enough, which would be as effective as an AR up close

Xe thinks we need to argue against shitposts

wew

Maybe try including some content?

Reminder to sage all shills

Wow, really makes you think. I've been a Brexit supporter since June of last year, when it first took that escalator ride to make the announcement. But this is just too much. I just can't do it anymore. I am now a #SorosMissile

>TFW you lost to animals
>TFW you're basically the unwanted seed of Britain
I wouldn't be talking, I'm waaay smarter than you and you're just going to end up leaving the thread because you lost.

>attacking a female labor MP who was pro-Brexit
>not a false flag
Pick one.

>he shouted "Britain First" while firing a gun several times

Oh yeah, this doesn't scream false flag. It happened at the perfect time to affect the vote. It will be fresh in the minds of voters because it's only one week away. The left will stop at nothing to keep their power and ideology going.

its faggotron

youtube.com/watch?v=AOT3boiVwUg
Here faggot watch this video on how to make a 30 Round High caliber Semi automatic Rifle!

She was anti-Brexit, and pro-Syrian immigration

Just shows how violent the alt-right is.
Should just deport all of them

Look, we've all had our fun but people are literally dying because of Brexit lunatics. All meme's aside, let's just stop this joke and vote Remain.

Hey faggot respond to me or are you too scared?

Well it's proof bongs can't handle the net. Time to stay in the EU and ban the dangerous internet.

>>attacking a female labor MP who was pro-Brexit

She was pro-Stay you idiot. It's the opposite of pro-Brexit.

Attack was blatant false flag to prevent Brexit.

I don't see any arguments?

It a fucking excerpt from TM 31-210. Since when is the US DOD a neo-nazi organization?

>"I know he spent a lot of time in the library in town and liked to go on the computers there - I don't know what he was looking up."

>"I know he spent a lot of time in the library in town and liked to go on the computers there - I don't know what he was looking up."

"LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU"
You must be a new fag so click on my ID its the colored thing, It highlight what I've said. Respond to what I said faggot.

IT MAKES NO SENSE

and its written by a mexican not a jew???

Sage and move on

Yep the fact all the pro EU politicians from the USA(Shillary even tweeted about her) to fucking France and Germany spoke out on it prove it was false flag and the fact the guy was mentally ill(thus vulnerable the prime vessel of false flags) and shouted "Britain First" a fast growing movement of Anti-Islamists with 1.8mn likes on Facebook sounds like a test of the new EU anti-hate laws.

I hope people don't fall for this bullshit. I don't agree with the dead womans views but the poor woman had to die so the elitists and their occultic blood rituals could carry on with the suicidal status qup.

But he didn't

Gun control 2
Gun babies 0

Because he wanted to kill one person. Why is it that one bomb killed more people than all the mass shootings in 2016?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_car_bombings
"MAH PEACEFUL RELIGION!!!"

So if people can build guns, why bother banning sale?

> in 2016 71 killed in mass shootings.
> in 2016 1 killed in a shotting in Britain where guns are banned

WOW gun control isn't effective at all
Great argument retard.

Derp

USA WINS AGAIN
BRITAIN BTFO

Brits desperately need to ban American literature. It's subversive right-wing garbage. US websites too.

Raises barrier to entry. Now they need access to a machine shop, need to plan for months, more chances to be discovered. Needs to be a premeditated act instead of being an impulsive one.

Because you fucking bigot it's 2016. You don't need that and I don't like you having that. I want us all equally powerless and reliant on government help.

Of course gun violence goes down, that doesn't mean ALL violence goes down you fucking retard.

>allowing machines that can manufacture deadly weapons
It's like you want to live in an uncivilized society.

>pol
>demanding a counterargument
You're not from around here are you?

Bcux you're a lazy fuck who never learned how to build shit.

Get it, faggot.

Ease & convenience.

And how many people died in mass killing by a knife murderer?

Removing guns won't prevent people from trying to kill each other. But it makes it harder to commit mass murder.

Oooh, yeah people shouldn't be allowed to make things for themselves and grow their own food. Fucking racist bigot whites want to be self-reliant.

This one killed 29 people.
bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-26402367

BAN LIBRARIES

where can i get this neo nazi gun building guide?

Aussie Neckbeard BTFO'd

This was a premediated act by a group of men wielding knives.

It wasn't a single person that knifed 29.

L2read.

Ban books.
Easy.

bbc.com/news/uk-33253598
OH LAWRDAH

(receipt in pic related)

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Sup Forums constantly goes on about "the fire rising", "day of rope when?" and "race war :DDDD" but when someone actually takes it seriously you say anything to disown yourselves of their actions.

This is what right-wing extremism looks like. Mentally ill or not, he obviously thought he was fighting for a cause (just like those mudslimes shouting Allahu Ackbar).

There's been a ridiculous amount of doublethink displayed on this board over the last 12 hours. It'd be pretty fucking hilarious if it wasn't so tragic.

Seems like she was the one who got BTFO.

rest in piss senpai

pretty much!

gunpolicy.org/firearms/region/yemen
Yemen has strict gun laws. I wonder why its such a shit hole? hmmm probably not muslims gotta be those pesky guns!

>Sup Forums constantly goes on about "the fire rising", "day of rope when?" and "race war :DDDD" but when someone actually takes it seriously you say anything to disown yourselves of their actions.
>This is what right-wing extremism looks like. Mentally ill or not, he obviously thought he was fighting for a cause (just like those mudslimes shouting Allahu Ackbar).

It wasn't big enough?

What's your point now? Bombs also kill people? Bombs are better than guns?
Why do they keep using guns when bombs are better?

Is it because bombs take a lot more planning, harder to conceal, and more likely to fail than guns?

It is a document that was published by the US government. The headline assigns ownership of the plans to them when that is not the case.

I am not denying anything about the guy or that group. I am merely saying that the plans are not theirs. TM31-210 is a training manual published by the US government in the 1960s.

I'm on yet another list now right?

White neo-nazies never used guns to commit mass shootings. Nope never happened. They totally aren't the problem.

Actually smaller milling machines, ones probably easily capable of making gun parts, have been built by hobbyists and used commercial CNC machines can be as cheap as a couple thousand dollars.
You don't need a $20,000 CNC machine to make a gun.
Other parts could probably also be made with at home 3D printers. But there are also numerous companies that will machine out anything you provide a CAD drawing for. As long as you don't straight up give them the entire drawing of a gun they most likely wouldn't even know or care what you're making.

So really, you'd be spending like $3000 to $4000 to produce your own gun perhaps, but it's easily feasible from home.

You aren't even arguing anything, you're just throwing out ad homs.

Not really. Dirt poor dumb fuck Muslims use bombs all the time. Maybe they use guns because they want to kill the people personally.

deport all muslims

execute all treason leftists

Compare the numbers retard. You liberals are too stupid to actually do the math. You just listen to the news and agree with whatever it says.

A Luty SMG requires a drill press and hacksaw. It would be made for under a few hundred dollars including the equipment.

Inbred right-wingers are gone in based Europe with the few remainders huddling in your shit country. Trust me when I say the EU isn't going to let your treason stand for very much longer fascist.

>since 9/11
>in the US

L O L
O L O
L O L

>Suspect

also, GTFO this board SHILL

Sup Forums is a board of peace

What's a mass shooting?

4+ dead or 4+ wounded?

Give us a break, we're really close to answering the white male question. Just wait for Hillary to take office. We'll have things sorted out.

He wasn't fighting for a greater cause, they withdrew his mental health support and he thought it was because immigrants were overloading the system.

He personally blamed Jo Cox for this which is why he shot her point blank in the head. The only witness statement stating he shouted britain first, says it could of been "put britain first" which makes a lot more sense in his case.

>Inbred right-wingers are gone in based Europe with the few remainders huddling in your shit country. Trust me when I say the EU isn't going to let your treason stand for very much longer fascist.

The EU is not a country and one CAN NOT commit treason against the EU.

The EU has no criminal law.

you clearly have no idea what the legal situation is.

Der Rechstruck ist echt.

44/72 = 61%
a little under represented
11/72 = 15%
a little over represented

UK's fault for allowing whites to buy commodities made of wood or plastic (think metal is outlawed)

>Whites at 4x blacks in shootings
>Whites over 4x blacks in population
Yep blacks aren't more violent

Oh my god, that's so horrible and disgusting. Buying 'how to build a gun' guides online from one of those terrible neo-nazi sites. But there's so many of them, though. Which one did he find it on?

It's a textbook case of white entitlement. Hopefully this awakens your population to the dangers of just ignoring the groundswell of white violence. You've let fascists run wild for far too long. I truly pity you if you let them drag you out of the EU.

confirmed for myth

How about total casualty counts from terrorist acts adjusted for population share?

You won't like those fucking numbers.

CAN YOU SMELL THE FREEDOM, BRITAIN?

Google TM31-210.

There are better plans here though.
thehomegunsmith.com/

Don't forget potato niggers, they used a lot of car bombs while they were murdering Brits.

"HUR DUR LOOK AT THESE REALLY RARE SHOOTINGS!!!!!!!"
Look at the bigger picture retard, Around 80% of gun violence is by gangs, Gangs are around 46% Hispanic 35% black. AND A WHOLE WHOPPING 11.5% White. You're so fucking stupid its sad.

nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/demographics
nationalgangcenter.gov/survey-analysis/measuring-the-extent-of-gang-problems

Not even the same graph you retard. Even if you added in those faces, there are still more white killers.

kek

The EU is in defacto control over the continent. You can pretend that isn't true if you want fascist, but your protest isn't going to save you from the justice of history.

How is this Sup Forums being blasted? He bought a book on gun building, we don't sell books on gun building.
Plenty of Cantonese wicker basket guides, but nothing on guns.