Guys i fucked up i showed my faggot gf who thinks shes a boy my powerlevel kill me pls tell me where i went wrong

Guys i fucked up i showed my faggot gf who thinks shes a boy my powerlevel kill me pls tell me where i went wrong.

>my gf who thinks she's a boy
I liked when it was just man and woman

im only with her because the sex is amazing

Which one is you?

the one ranting about soros and the blacks

the autistic ranting one

and then?...

Holy shit no one fucking cares just show her your cock and be like suck it bitch

yes sorry my english isnt very good burger friend

Nice blog, where do I subscribe?

probably no more sex with pic related

probably she got bored reading your things

Probably she is getting humped by a bbc RITE NAO in revenge

Why are you still dating it? Fuck off and happening 101

>wall of text

This is where you fucked up. Brevity, my man. You never go full redpill.

you made her feel bad about all the big black cocks she's had

>discussing politics with (((women)))

What do I do to fix my relationship and not ruin my political stance in the process? I want to come off strong in my beliefs but be able to still have a mate. White bois need to breed you autistic fucks.

This. Autistic spaghetti on the floor.

I'm not reading any of that.

I was born 30 years to late to enjoy the world and 30 years to early to actually hate it.

I hate this middle ground.

how do i hold my (you)s? there are so many.

If you want to fix it ask her to have sex with other man, she will love it

holy shit she is a Qt3.14 you dun goofed. When you're dating a cool but liberal chick you shut the fuck up unless she asks, in which case you gently lead her to your point.

This isn't your fucking blog.
Go tell this to someone who cares.

I don't give a fuck about your SJW girlfriend and her inane opinions. PROTIP: Neither should you.

serious political question here. How do we make our beliefs apparent but come out with them so that we dont lose everything we've worked for.

Is that a 11 year old boy?

>faggot gf who thinks she's a boy

That's where you went wrong.

free anal mate

"user boy's do it in the butt."

"lol okay"

>Brevity, my man. You never go full redpill.
This.

have friends/family/gf that already share your opinion

You are likely to lose them if not

debate with strangers, clasmates, coworkers, etc..

You're the problem

OP, I read your entire rant. What the fuck are you doing...? Do you have Aspergers? Like wtf are you doing writing essays on skype to a low IQ bluepilled gf?

Every woman today is a liberal fuck twit how do you find these mythical right leaning women?

>he's a wealthy jewish businessman
Never mention "jewish". Everything after that will be disregarded because you're an antisemite then. No "jewish", "jew", "israel", etc. People are so brainwashed that even the hint of someone being a jew and getting attacked for it gets them all defensive.

Use words like "Bankers", "Global elite", "Rich fucker", "Media boss", etc.
You fucked up in the second sentence, color me impressed.

Gonna reply to the OP without reading the rest of the thread.

Based on the fact that the last thing you said in image one is about Soros, I'm going to guess you Named The Jew and it went badly thereafter.

>waaah my personal life
Jesus fucking Christ get off my board.

then dont debate her

or give up some points and set up a common base, work from there

or give up already, embrace degeneracy

Nigga you need to get off the internet for a while

Fucking Christ you sperglord. You actually took the shitposting on a Chinese cartoon forum serious enough to adopt a worldview around it and then thought it would be a good idea to share those thoughts with a normie.

I would never post something like that here (I would never put myself in a conversation like that but whatever).

You never know who browses 4chinz.

Read this And then follow the advice of this

dude,why the fuck are u talking politics with a bitch?
seriously,u know where its gonna end.if u gotta rant then do it here.
all u are doing is revoking your pussy bus and giving a bitch the chance to reject u for something.bitches are always looking for something to cunt about and if u are looking for a debate partner in a bitch u wont find it unless u are a sjw faggot and agree with her on everything.

nigger just tell her to calm down and then give her some time to process your autism

>her

To the argument you made here, you can't criticize "thug lifestyles" without being called racist because, fucking shocker, most people (including you) are actually just racist.

Which doesn't really matter, you don't have to get buttblasted over being called racist. I'm a white male, I'm at a predominantly leftist institution, yet I know how to articulate my rhetoric well and address criticism at minority groups without triggering people and being called racist/sexist/etc.

The key is, I have a worldview informed by more than shitposting on the Internet and regurgitating memes.

what the shit does that even mean

then why would you give a shit what she thinks about you?

don't bother explaining your political views to women, just state them early on so she knows you're not a nu-male

Openly express you hate niggers, homos, whatever you feel. Some will get butthurt and stop talking to you but they're not worth it

you're as mentally ill as her

My wife when I first met her 8 years ago, was as blue piled as they come. She went to a small liberal arts college down the road from my university. Almost 60% of the guys there were total theater fags and literal homos. She was a staunch democrat and while I would never talk politics too much, she knew where I stood. It was more of an agree to disagree situation. However, since we have been married I have began to expose my power level, and I can literally see her getting more and more respelled before my eyes. It's crazy that once you get out of that liberal herd mentality that only a small liberal arts school can provide, get in the workforce, and she just how shitty people are that she now agrees with me on more issues than not. It's wonderful.

You could have redpilled her over time and ended up with a solid 7/10. But instead you sperged out and will soon be single.

>I want free everything and rainbows and happiness
I kekd

OP I fucking love you for what you did here.

Make jokes about situations, and when you eventually catch some libcucked heat, that's the ice breaker for real dialogue. Most people will laugh at a genuinely funny joke, and the ones who don't are the assmad people just looking for someone to console them or do battle. Let them throw out the slurs and pointed language while you use level headed facts with known sources that are irrefutable and thought of as conservative mouthpieces. As soon as you slip and use a word that can be deemed offensive, they will just latch onto that the rest of the time. It's fine for them to call you racist or any other -ist or -phobic bullshit, but it's a tactic to try and rile you up just so they can pounce on a mistake in judgement.