Ancient greeks have nothing similar with present day greeks (aka gayreeks)

>ancient greeks have nothing similar with present day greeks (aka gayreeks)
>anicent egyptians have nothing similar with present day egyptians
>ancient persians have nothing similar with present day persians
why do all big civilizations eventually get their shit fucked up??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Greece#Expansion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mongolians and indians still derive from their supposed ancestors.
Both countries are in total shite though.

Mongolia?
Britain?
Japanese?

Indians got anglo'd

woah

>ancient greeks have nothing similar with present day greeks

this is what turk subuhmans tell themselves to feel better about their fucked up life

I

greek rapebaby girls sell themselves for sandwiches. what a great civilization

Estonians, Armenians, Lithuanians, Ukrainians, Belarusians, Georgians, Kazakhs, Uzbeks, Turkmenis, Latvians, Azerbaiji, Tajiks, Kyrgyzs; have nothing in common with the people that lived in their countries 80 years ago

literally fake news

your women are whores.

>France of 100 years in the future will have nothing similar with France 100 years ago.

everyone knows that the continuity of ancient greece and modern greece is almost 0. a notably deformed language and written records.

your mother is a whore and thats the only reason why you are alive

thankfully continuity of moors is perfectly safe with spaniards

>they'll still be significantly better off than Greece

how does it feel to live in a country with %50 HIV rate?

never experienced it, ask your countrymen

when people say modern greeks have "nothing to do" with ancient greeks they mean that ancient greeks weren't broke and powerful while modern greeks aren't rich or notably powerful. thats a pretty american (simple, narrow) way of thinking, as expected from a turk bootlicker on Sup Forums

we raped you so much you have zero ancient greek genes left. you used to be blonde

>can't contrargue
>hahh...u...moor...hahh.........

Britain (and the rest of Europe) are fucking themselves with immigrants right now. In 500 years, people will tell stories of the great European inventors and thinkers that brought about the age of enlightment and what not.. But they will all be racemixed arabs.

Slovakia has the fifth lowest HIV rate in the world. Whilst Turkey refuses to publish their's.

If every Greek used to be blonde, there would not be mentions of Alexander for being blonde, because it was something uncommon.

dumb roach

>people actually believe this

>500 years of hardcore gangbang turkish rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Greece#Expansion

Dude your fucking retarded

mad? u have no history, i cant even tell if you are a white american, chink or an african.

yeah and Iranians and Egyptians are Greek now you moron

I don't think the ancient Macedonians were greek. They couldn't participate in the Olympic games until Philip the second forced them to allow Macedonians to play in it

>america has no history

Okay

Dude, where is your argument?

To be fair a lot of Syrians and armenians were settled in greece after the arab conquests. Plus a lot slavs just kinda marched in and stayed there

>why do all big civilizations eventually get their shit fucked up??

it's in the natural order of things, perpetual development is an utopia

>I don't think the ancient Macedonians were greek.

American education

>thats a pretty american (simple, narrow) way of thinking
Dude everyone knows that Ancient Greeks were a great civilization that invented democracy, mathematics, theater, and gay acceptance. While modern Greeks are all lazy NEETs who need to pay back their debts.

So you're calling America a utopia?

Has Germany paid back its ww2 debt?

where was usa 1000 years ago? thats right it didnt exist.

>don't derive from ancient egyptians
Fight me turk roach

Nigger America has made more technological and Cultural advances in the past 100 years than the rest of humanity did in the previous 2000 years

Is it true that Erdogan greets you every time you fill out the captcha?

you are a young empire and already have co-dependency on having other countries use your dollars as a reserve currency and maintaining the petro dollar scheme, in other words you are dependent of other countries propping up you economy, that left without the said boost will spiral out of control in to a massive deficit and inflation

you will stave it off for a foreseeable future but unless you do a major reform, that I don't see it happening, you are past your prime to be sure

people have been saying that for decades

doesnt mean it has history, it dont.

im not a poorfag i have pass

1000 years ago your country was majority Greek without any notable Turkish or Muslim influence. You are actually retarded.

you're an actual dumbass

Ahh yes American """""""""""education""""'""""""'

and yet USA did nothing substantial to address it, instead dived in to bi-partisan fighting and inconclusive reforms, you are yet to hit the wall but doing nothing to avoid it and claim the writing is not on the wall is a mistake many empires of the past repeated, it's a shame studying history is so frowned upon in your place

>we raped the greek out of you
>no greek genes left on you
And you couldn't subjugate us to being turks in 400 YEARS?
It's just the other way around, our stronger pure genes just lived on. When greeks subjugate somebody else, they become greeks instantly.
the babies were greek and thats why there are no mongol genes in greeks now. you literally genocided yourself and assimilated

>buttblasted americans resort to insults instead of discussing in a civilized manner
not sure what i expected desu.

the bulgarian and hungarian special

tiny asian genes

Name 3 technological advances and 3 cultural advances made my America

The common man would, not all ancient people were great

Ancient Greeks have nothing similar with present day Gree-

Vol.2

>X have nothing in common with their ancestor
This is one of those cancerous memes on Sup Forums. Mostly comes from not understandign simple genetic facts.
This thread is a bait thread tho.

karınıda verseydin qnq

did you made these in paint, komshi?

seve seve verirdim olsaydı qnq

>yet theres tiny parts of scotland and wales were people still have celtic dna

>replying to obvious shitpost that's posted on a daily basis

Ancient greeks would be smart enough to not do that, you're not an ancient greek.

Airplanes
Computers
Skyscrapers
Blue jeans
Rock and roll
Sitcoms

all the iconic rock and roll bands are british desu

>inb4 elvis
he was a useless fat fuck

>computers
I would have accepted "the Internet". Computers is wrong though

first true modern computer eniac was murcan famalam

>rock and roll was invented niggers
>airplanes was purely European work
>Blue jeans TOP KEK
>computers the first was invented by Turin in Britain in ww2
Come on burger you could do better than that or can you

Is this what they teach in Germany

I am Greek

*meant greece

Modern Greece has virtually no connection with the Hellenes of the ancient world. Any serious scholar will tell you this is true. Modern Greece was founded in 1824, and the population largely consisted of transplanted Albanian and slavs as well as christian refugees from the old Ottoman empire. Considering that the Athenian city state was in its prime roughly 2300 years ago, and began its fall after Alexander the Great invaded in 325 BC. The very word "Greek" is a misnomer in that it was never used as a self description by the peoples who occupied that peninsula during their era. Modern Greeks got their name during the mid-nineteenth century, mostly from European writers and intellectuals who wished to resurrect the glories of Ancient Athens and its Golden Age.

Sorry but this is the truth and no amount of wishing can change the fact that in terms of culture, history, language and DNA, the modern Greek state has nothing to do with the old.

They allow in non whites.

hey! leave my faggot komşu alone americunt. gtfo. only i can bully him.

No we do not teach anything about amerifat or any other meme nation the reason your meme country exist is that Europeans hated ottomans and didn't want to trade with muslims your existance is the enemy of Greece and Europe and the reason you are powerful is that Canada and Mexico is an even bigger meme countries than amerifat so you didn't have anyone to antagonize you for 150 years at which point you were already a big economy and you decided that you should dominate the world something you totally failed at until the fall of the Soviet union.
Overall a pretty pathetic history for the world's ""greatest"" ""nation""

Why are you so upset?

Because as I said your existence is our doom you are our natural enemy the world trade must go either through the silk road and the Mediterranean or through amerifat there is no middle ground and that's why the eternal Anglo has always betrayed us don't worry though 200 years of your existence and the anglo betrayals are just a bling in our great history Alexander the great made the greatest empire of its time and the eastern Roman empire was the strongest empire and still is the longest lived one we will soon be in the place we deserve

>we

nowhere in the written history records does it mention some kurd/georgian/armenian hybrid erasing the genes of medieval greeks

Your country has 2000 years of steady cultural economic and militaristic decline. The US has beaten Europe, asia, Africa, and all of their combined peoples for the last two hundred years. We beat the largest empire on earth twice, told Europe to go fuck itself in the Monroe document, destroyed the japenese empire, destroyed the soviet union, landed on the fucking moon, cut the atom, created the strongest economy on earth all while granting are citizens freedoms their ancestors didn't dare to dream of. Since your Greek ill put it simply for you, your country is shit, mine is fucking awesome.

>longest lived
false, the English empire is the longest reigning empire and is also the largest in area and population. But sure keep it up you med cuck id love to conquer you again :)

You see that's were you are wrong burger ""you"" did nothing of those things others did them and the circumstances just favoured you to become what you are today Britain could have totally destroyed you but they didn't because they didn't thing it was worth the effort you didn't destroy the Soviets they destroyed them selves there is no way you could ever defeat Japan without the nuces which were German technology

Yeah it was the biggest in land mass and population in not arguing that but the longest empire in the sense of the term empire was the Byzantine empire standing strong for more than 1100 years and fyi Constantinople was more that 10 times bigger than London but then it fell at the hands of the roaches and we all know how that turned out

WE

ottoman empire > poo > pee > byzantium

You say Britain could have destroyed us easily, if that is the case why did they fail not once but twice, if the American revolution had ended and that was are last confrontation yours would be an arguably position however that is not the case, as we all know the British attempted to regain the American states twice, wasting men and resources in the process for no real reason that was of any benefit to the empire. The soviets where destroyed due to their massive militarization program which was caused by the US spending billions on military technology. This caused the eastern states to be over worked and under fed leading to them becoming stronger than the union itself and seeking their own independence. Japan would have been defeated via standard bombings as showcased in the America conventional bombing of Tokyo which led to ovee 40 percent of the city burning to the ground. The nukes were a jewish technology engineered by german americans, saying german americans aren't by their own nature americans is like saying English americans aren't or scots. They came and contributed to the greatest country in the world. The only thing your country has done in the last 100 years is grow debt

We were the firts to defeate the axis forces and the first to defeat the communists forces and if it wasn't for the anglo-franco betrayal of 1922 we would be one of the strongest nations in the world. You on the other hand there is no American nation that's one of the reasons you call yourselves patriots and not nationalists and the bombing technology was German technology they were the ones who could bomb London from the mainland of Europe with out using aircrafts . About the British empire not conquering you that was because you didnt worth it they had to fight more important wars all over the world now it seems to me that 13 failed colonies that could not expand beyond the Appalachian mts was just not worth it. You thing you are special and that England should have focused more on you but you forget that their main competition was the French empire and their main geopolitical goal was to keep Europe devided that's why they stopped Napoleon and Hitler

>first to beat axis
Don't flatter yourself, you beat the Italians, yet ANOTHER med cuck country, as soon as the Germans joined the fight you were completely defeated.
>muh 1922 betrayal
So? The germans got betrayed by their own government in 1919 and you didn't see them curl up like a little bitch and stay a weak debt enslaved militarily depleted country, no, you say them get back on their fucking feet and conquered more land then the fucking romans.
>is no American nation
I think what you are trying to say is that America is not made completely of one people and yet this is our greatest strength, and no I am not referring to the hoards of niggers and wetbacks the left intends to lose on our country but of the germans, irish, English and Scandinavian immigrants who built this nation. We are made up of the smartest, strongest and most creative peoples in the world and thusly have created the greatest nation on earth. Saying America isn't a nation is saying the republic of rome wasn't.
>German technology
Both atomic bombs dropped on japan were delivered in planes, not in missiles, making them American in design. Now, if you want to make the argument that the V2 rocket was german tech and we used it for our first space flights I would point out that those same Nazi scientists who created the rockets came to America in operation paperclip and became amercian. Showing once again the strength of America, We collect the best of all nations.
>more important wars
>13 failed colonies
God damn you are slow, fuck ill ask again. If it wasn't worth shit to them why did they try twice? Want the answer? Because the south produced cotton in more any other place on earth. This resource was extremely sought after and is why the English were so determined to retake America. And btw if they really wanted to retake it and they could why didn't they try again? Sayin during the civil war? Because they fucking couldn't.

This is a world of europeans and their descendants.
The first people to get cucked in europe were the celts

>cucked
Yes those celts who slaughtered the legion of the ninth were real fucking cucks

Im a direct descendant of Leonidas
prove me wrong

You are on Sup Forums

> if it wasn't for the anglo-franco betrayal of 1922 we would be one of the strongest nations in the world
you got completely cucked by fucking roaches for hundreds of years, what the fuck are you even on about?

>Tfw the UK is still genetically 60-70% Celtic and hasn't changed in over 1400 years
>Romans didn't intermarry at all and left with their tail between their legs
>Viking invaders mostly kept to themselves then left
>Anglo-Saxons/other Germanic peoples stayed in the East and South East and only comprise ≤30% of the population even in highest concentrated areas.

XD I'm not sure man I'm pretty sure he's been looking at pro fascist videos all day

case closed

How long before Muslims think they created the great British empire?

Read about klephts and the region known us tsakonia and about all the revolution that happened since the fall of Constantinople in 1453 and then you will have a better picture of the situation and the control that the ottomans had over Greece in general

Tourkokratia, huh? Who gives a shit if you had some autonomy in your provinces?
1453-1822 my friend. Be ashamed. Be very ashamed.

We could have defeated the Germans too if we had the proper supplies anglos didn't gave to metaxas what he asked in order to make Greece join them (Germans were still considering to offer Greece an alliance treaty) but not enough so that Greece could not defeat the Germans and had territorial gains in Albania and Bulgaria also It was not just the Italians it was the Albanians, the Bulgarians, and then the Germans and even the Soviets, Hitler himself and japan acknowledged and admired the Greek courage and importance to outcome at what time in your history all of your enemies have acknowledged the American "courage" and if you want to say that at this war you could not show your hole potential what about the Korean war read what the American veterans have to say about Greeks (who by the way had just fought a civil war) or as they called them the ones who never retreated since the only time in the Korean war that Greek troops retreated was when you fucked up and accidentally bombed us

Greece had declared bankruptcy in 1912 and the emerged victorious from the two Balkan wars

About the 1922 ouf anglo-franco """allies""" had promised supplies and military help and then they helped the roaches

And finally if you want to understand what I'm talking about when I say 13 failed colonies read about the western company the equivalent of the East India company and I'm not saying that England didn't want to reconquer you I'm just saying you were not a big priority to them and that's why they didn't put so much effort into that war

Be ashamed said the guy whose people have literally nothing to be proud of

And something I forgot saying that the niggers are not part of the American people is retarded you might not be proud about them but they are as American as the Latinos and Europeans that come to America at the and of the day if your economy fails there is nothing to be proud and keep most of "Americans" to the burgerland. If the middle East becomes more stable the trade will inevitable starts going through the silk road your economy will suffer and I doubt you could continue to be so great (and that's the reason you are trying to control middle East and you are always fucking around in the other side of the world

Population displacement happens all the time lad. Literally look at any single point in history, and there are several populations in the process of being replaced

Yeah, the Anglos were responsible for your incapability to defeat a completely defeated successor-state of an empire which fought against several other countries and internal rebellions at the same time while they kicked your ass as soon as you actually fought against Turkish troops. And you even started the war in the first place if I'm not mistaken.

You are the type of faggot who thinks his swimming trunks are the reason for your incapability to swim.

How did the allies help the roaches? By leaving a war against a crippled nation that you should be able to defeat easily under those circumstances?It's your fault that you trusted the Anglos in the first place, even if the so called "betrayal" would happened like you stated it. FUCKING ANGLOS MAN! WHAT THE FUCK MALAKA!?

I wish you a good night, I'm out

Germans have a lot to be proud of, but that's not the thing that matters here.
Only fucking lowlife faggots who reached
absolutely nothing in their miserable lifes are decorating themselves with the accomplishments of "their" ethnicity, religion, city, football club, you name it.
It is an extremely reliable way to spot someone who contributed nothing to society, people of your kind are a burden for everyone around you and you know it.

Please find a way to change yourself, I'm worried about you man. Life is not all that bad, just go after something you actually want instead of being a cancerous faggot on the internet. Good night, I wish you lots of energy, love and health for your future.