Who would win if these two fought at 154 lbs in their prime?

Who would win if these two fought at 154 lbs in their prime?

GGG is a bum. Mayweather easily.

bump

>literally one of the best boxers ever
>a bum

Yeah, you're an idiot

>literally watched boxing twice

They both suck ass Mighty Mouse would KO them both in round 1 and he's 30lbs lighter. Boxing is a weak ass sport for losers and Conor will prove that by effortlessly KO'ing Mayweather.

mmgay fags are so braindead

probably still wear XXL tapout shirts their moms bought them with baggy jeans

Not that it's his fault since everybody dodges him, but GGG hasn't really fought anyone

GGG would walk through all Mayweather's shots, but whether he could land anything significant on him is another question.

mayweather by wide ud, probably ~10-2 in rounds

>literally one of the best boxers ever
???

Mayweather looked like he was 15-20 pounds lighter than Canelo when they fought and he annihilated him

or Mayweather by decision or GGG by ko tko(body shots)

yes but canelo who fought mayweather was pretty far from the one he is today, the set skills i mean

since May Vs Mac and all the comments from the mma fans I see that they are fucking retards
just look at the video of Jose Aldo training at the garcias gym and you can see the gap mma fighter have with pro boxers

Mayweather would win on points I think

Feel for GGG though, been the best pound for pound fighter for 5 years and nobody's had the balls to face him except Kell Brook. I hate the stat-building bollocks in modern boxing

Jacobs fought him and arguably won.
Canelo will fight him and will definitely win.

Mayweather on points.
Because there won't be a KO from each side and Mayweather will always have the judge support

>implying Gayweather would get in the ring with anyone who was even remotely a threat

Probably a decision, but I take GGG 2 out of 3 matches.

nah
I think he'll beat Canelo. in his prime he certainly would have

Golovkin is too big for Floyd

Floyd beat Canelo, and Floyd is adamant that having fought him, Canelo will knock GGG out.

Obviously Floyd beats GGG.