Sup Forums utterly BTFO

>U.S. founding fathers welcomed Muslims as “friends and brothers”

>Hitler said good about Islam

Still Sup Forums is full retard and hate Islam because MUH GREATEST ALLY. This irony is too much for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you still don't understand who is fighting who

We have been fighting Muslims since the birth of our country.

Shill thread

>>U.S. founding fathers welcomed Muslims as “friends and brothers”

when they weren't busy sucking each others dicks or corn holing slave boys

>1793 speech on the “universality of masonry” by Dewitt Clinton, who included Muslims among those considered “friends and brothers”

Our founding fathers also owned niggers but when i say that i want a slave, you call be a racist. wtf make up your mind!

Pirates were capturing whites on ships and selling them as slaves, mostly to the Ottoman Empire.

The US got pissed and kicked their teeth in.

I'm kinda surprised no other European country (except Sweden) did anything before.

The UK had the best navy too

Funny thing is that Morocco was the first country to recognize us. Never trust Muslims.

Barbary Pirates = Reason we have a Navy. BTFO

"From the halls of montezuma, TO THE SHORES OF TRIPOLI"

Hmmm, I wonder what that could refer to.

What an odd geographical reference for such an important historic song.

must be a fake quote because constantinople was christian until 100 years ago. now its the ruins turkroache

I dont think you understand thay quote. i know this is a shill slide thread, but fuck you. That quote is to mean that even muslims would be allowed to express their freedom of religious practices and speech if done in an orderly fashion. Plus with how the quote is worded, the theoretical islamic teacher is used as an extremity to juxtapose the ideas of free religion even applies to the outliers of society.

>constantinople was christian until 100 years ago

Ameriblubber education

One of the ships that fought in that war is still in service... RMYT

Islam IS based, founders allied with based Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=IZiV6bmPLfw

I am more than willing to welcome Muslims into my country and even into my home as friends and brothers... But only if they are willing to treat me as a friend and a brother and not try to kill me

Our Founders literally passed a law saying only white people could become American citizens.

And?

North Africa was North African, USA was European, this was common sense.

>Negotiations
>With pirates
>Whom we eventually just killed
Not the same as say the Federalist Papers.

Muhammad III, or Sidi Muhammad ibn Abdallah, came to power in 1757 and ruled until his death in 1790. Prior to his reign, Morocco had experienced 30 years of internecine battles, instability and turmoil. During the 33 years Sidi Muhammad ruled he transformed the politics, the economy and the society, putting development of international trade high on his agenda and restoring power to the sultanate. This served to quickly bring respect to Morocco on the international scene.[3] Central to his pursuit of international trade was the negotiation of agreements with foreign commercial powers. He actively began seeking one with the United States well before the war with Great Britain was settled in 1783, finally got America's attention in 1784, and warmly welcomed Thomas Barclay's arrival to negotiate in 1786. The treaty signed by Barclay and the sultan, then by Jefferson and Adams, was ratified by the Confederation Congress in July 1787.[4] It has withstood transatlantic stresses and strains for more than 220 years, making it the longest unbroken treaty relationship in United States history.[
fuck off kike

They were talking about building a common forum, for free speech.

They thought the worst of Islam was the Barbary pirates.

Isis is a plague, and they shouldn't be welcome in the west. At least not until we have a decent vetting system.

retard

Cuck

Cuck for kikes

The Barbary pirates would only attack shipping from countries that wouldn't pay tribute. Most wealthy countries would just pay them off but the US was still poor as hell so when they tried raise the tribute price, we told them to fuck off.

When a country failed to pay tribute, they would attack their embassy in Tripoli and cut down the flag, then bring the ambassador to the ports's defenses, tie him to the front of one of the cannons and blow his guts into the harbor. That was the signal for the corsair to hunt down shipping from that particular country.

We hadn't finished dealing with the French yet.

Taqqiya worked well in the past
now you can figure out the tricks of the mudslime quite easily with something they didn't have back then, hint, you're staring at it right now faggot

nah, everyone pretty much had bad things to say about them

pic related, its one of them

>Sweden
Then why are they on your side?

That would be the USS Constitution

They should send it to blast derka derkas again for old time's sake.

Don't be a fool.

They are using you.

Founding fathers say to accept Muslims libs eat it up.

Found fathers say SHALL, libs say it's outdated and irrelevant with our times.

>Post ID made by this 1

> implying Islam wasn't radicalized until the late 1950's by Sayyid Qutb
Go fuck yourself OP

>Benjamin Franklin

Praise of Muslims coming from a man who was a member of the debauched "Hellfire Club"

Sicily is muslim tho

Yeah :(

Based Voltaire