Miki Kizh general

She's better looking than Grimes, and her style of electronic music sounds even more experimental. So why shouldn't she get her own general? Her music: mikikizh.bandcamp.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VeoEykNc-2U
youtube.com/watch?v=QOv26-WHAgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she is so much more attractive in this cover pic imo

objectively butterface

pic related bengafuel out of all so far sounds NOTHING like others, is objectively one of the best experimental/electronic albums i've heard and first track sounds like a miki track intro

What's with the really intense shilling of her lately?

it's called falling in love

youtube.com/watch?v=VeoEykNc-2U

objectively best overall

There's shilling of all these shitty artists lately because they pay the mods.
Just sage the thread.

you high? she's a waifu. nobody pays mods

You’re making me prefer the Grimes threads to this, keep it up.

oh please, it's nowhere near as bad as that. today was out of control, we are some horny psychos sometimes and her actual ep is rad. it took months of fuking around and we finally found out who she was and there is some excitement in finding out she actual has her own music aside from being on bengafuel cover artwork. there's literally nothing of her on social media, just an imdv where she is a music supervisor and foley artist for 2018 micro movies. and the new cover with her bra is 2018. all posts prior never showed more than her face. it's not like she is grimes though. she doesn't seem musically active now. except maybe some of the bengalfuel music has her work on it. the track angel baby on deire, the 2016 album, sounds just like her ep release. but it's an intro only.

Yeah, Grimes threads are better.

Grimes threads are genuinely worse than even Kpop threads.

I think I’d rate them from best to worst: grimes, whatever this thread is, kpg.

a good deceptively simple and beautiful ambient album i play for my plants with wiki's face on my tidal app looking at my plants. it is over 2 hours release.

i may have posted this a month ago in a bengalfuel shitposty mess thread but if you are appreciating this i found this video really enlightening. it is the video director guy who makes the music too and shoots covers with miki, talking about process with a huge emohasis on intuition and really can't explain it, you have to hear it, he is possibly genius or just so in the flow. if you are a creative and make music or anything creative, this is massively enlightening imo it changed my way of working and made shit easier. someone will get this

youtube.com/watch?v=QOv26-WHAgA

Double threads about this butters. stop it.

Dude it's been like 10 threads of her today/night. There's no stopping it until everybody goes to sleep or gets banned

I can totally get behind this thread's content and actually am kind of in awe at what I'm uncovering here, but this absurdity of a miki general must stop

speak for yourself brotha

thank you

She's a version of Virginia Woolf that isn't ugly when she turns her head

She has fantastic jugs. That's all I see.

It's her eyes

She is reaching her left hand around to what?