Rogue One will be getting retold within Star Wars Rebels

>Rogue One will be getting retold within Star Wars Rebels

movieweb.com/rogue-one-star-wars-rebels-story-crossover-future-episodes/

So with all the R1 backlash it seems Disney have been quick to find a fix to all the negative reviews.
They fucked the characters up so badly that they are going to retcon them some personality with their pre-teen cartoon show.
You couldn't make this up

>retold from a different perspective
you have autism

>all the negative reviews
cry more dcuck

>I can imagine doing that entire [Scarif] battle from their point of view, whoever is on the Ghost at that point.

Fuck yeah.

OP is retarded.

I see nothing wrong with the characters.

Much progressivism argument at work user. They're still salty of the idea of a female lead

How is season 3? 1 bored me and 2 was hit or miss, but I think I still like the crew of the Ghost more than anything else disney has shat out

It's not because of a female lead its because the characters sucked. My favorite part of the movie was Darth Vader and co. gunning down and slashing the rebels like the gutter trash they are. I could not give less of a fuck about any of the characters. Also this is a star wars bane posting thread now.
>You're hit on the Rebellion, it didn't work my friend!

>AND NOW YOU HAVE MY CONSTRUCTION CREWS GOING AROUND BUILDING A DEATH STAR 24 HOURS A DAY

>they canceled Clone Wars for this

I'm going to give it a chance tonight, but I hear the first season is hot garbage.

Season 3 is fun so far.

>Crazy Maul wants Ezra to be his apprentice
>Edgra appears now and again
>Kallus is a complete retard now
>Thrawn is plotting something and collecting art

Empire centered movie when?

...and no not a darth vader spinoff.

It's not. Just wait till the end.

The problem with Rebels is that there is a lot of mediocre filler episodes. But when they get it right, they get it right. It's worth it.

>R1 backlash
>all the negative reviews
What timeline are you from?

>they killed the qt imperial governor

:(

I just want a movie that shows the Empire being badass, not the rebels winning. Let me have bad ass Darth Vader, not incompetent and impotent krennic.

>They canceled Clone Wars for this
The worst pain of this year is knowing I won't be able to see another clone wars episode.

Also
Princess Leia, I'm Empire

>only got a 65% on metacritic.
>75% from viewer scores
Literally worst rated Star Wars movie

>So with all the R1 backlash it seems Disney have been quick to find a fix to all the negative reviews.
What backlash?

>Metacritic

>metacritic
What is that? Some off-brand rotten tomatoes? A DC fan site?

>muh opinion based site is better than yours
Desu

They're all shit and you retards only care about the ones that match your personal feelings.

This, using others support in your arguments is appealing to authority, I don't give a shit if your opinion is backed by some faggot, or if my opinion is backed by some faggot. Either way, your opinion is just that, an opinion.

>So with all the R1 backlash it seems Disney have been quick to find a fix to all the negative reviews.
What backlash? Metacritic game them a low critic score but the audience score was like 15 points higher. The movie's easily going to hit 800 million and may even hit 1 billion depending on if the Donnie Yen gamble pays off for China.

What you're describing is what is happening to DC movies lately.

This. Hollywood only cares about 2 things; ticket sales and critics review. The first hasn't been released fully yet and the second; even rotten tomatoes which gives an overall score of 80% is based on an average critic rating of 7.5. Pretty sure even the prequels scored better

>Pretty sure even the prequels scored better
Jesus fuck you prequel apologists are fucking scum.

Disney has been wiping the floor with the prequels. Holy shit this delusion.

>people will still defend critics and dismiss the idea of shills
no wonder Trump won

>op claims negative reviews
>image debunks this
>b-but they're shills!

>movies made in an era where companies specifically buy bots to upvote their movie and pay off reviewers beats out movie from 20 years ago that nobody has a reason to artificially inflate the score for

are you seriously this retarded?

Got proof for those claims? I'll wait.

The proof is that no one could possibly like what he hates so everyone who claims they like what he hates are really robot shills.

Nice goalpost moving.

Incredible argument that neither of can prove or disprove.

you seriously think a billion dollar company like disney has 0 influence over review scores on their latest cash cow?

you seriously think upset neckbeards don''t log onto rottentomatoes every day to write a negative review for the prequels because "hurr prequels = bad" memes?

if you believe both of those things with a straight face, then I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you

>Thrawn is plotting to collect more art
FTFY

I doubt there's armies of people who only exist to upvote movies. The rest of the world isn't Sup Forums, after all.

>all the R1 backlash
what the fuck are you talking about

>you seriously think a billion dollar company like LucasFilms has 0 influence over review scores on their latest cash cow?
>you seriously think upset neckbeards don''t log onto rottentomatoes every day to write a negative review for the Disney universe because "hurr Disney = money hungry jews" memes?
>if you believe both of those things with a straight face, then I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you

>>you seriously think a billion dollar company like LucasFilms has 0 influence over review scores on their latest cash cow?

considering their "latest cash cow" was 2000 years ago and lucasfilms was bought out by disney who are trying to distance themselves as much as possible from the prequels, I will say yes, they have absolutely 0 influence on review scores today. Nice try shill, but you played yourself there

>you have to a watch a shitty CGI childrens cartoon to make Rouge One a good movie

SASUGA DISNEY
A
S
U
G
A

was star wars ever good?

I feel like it must have been good at one point to justify all this atrocity in recent years

Good thing those review scores weren't made today lad.

>you seriously think a billion dollar company like LucasFilms had 0 influence over review scores on their cash cows?
>you seriously think upset neckbeards don''t log onto rottentomatoes every day to write a negative review for the Disney universe because "hurr Disney = money hungry jews" memes?
>if you believe both of those things with a straight face, then I have a bridge in brooklyn to sell you

There's the edit for (You).

>implying people could log into metacritic and write a review in the year 2000

and before you bring up critic reviews, I don't remember any critic giving the prequels a bad review at the time. Truth be told reception at the time was overwhelmingly positive which might have been due to shilling, but also there was nowhere near as many negative reviews. I attribute the mixed reaction now due to hindsight bias and cherrypicking reviews

>I don't remember any critic giving the prequels a bad review at the time
With the amount of things you say that are easily proven wrong it seems you might be the real shill here. George paying you?

LOOK YOU COCKSUCKING FAGGOT THE PREQUELS ARE AMAZING THE DISNEY SHITS SUCK AND YOU'RE A SHILLING BETA NOW GET OFF MY BOARD!!