en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V68#Origins
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5473566/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fucking americans ruining everything so that the blacks wont complain

make your own movies then you greek shitter

How nice. :)

u mad white boi?
not only romans, egyptians, russians and japanese were actually black, even fucking ZEUS was black...
wow, basically a SUPER race...
wake up brothers and sisters... das rite

Cuck

Greeks fear the white Trojan warrior.

>caring about Hollywood shit
Kill yourself.

well now the whole world is gonna think that the ancient greeks were subsaharian and its your bloody fault

maybe you should've taught them better in your schools ;)

Cuck

>the whole world

No. Moronic black Americans maybe.

>assblasted euro
lol ;)

Fuck Europe

Cuck

wont it be aired on china/south east asia/japan/india
i mean its hollywood

Is this a contemporary take on the Iliad set in Detroit or what? Because if it's actually set in ancient Greece/Asia Minor it's super dumb

>americans
BBC show, I think.

>contemporary iliad set on detroit
This sounds far more interesting than what they are planning

well, ancient greeks weren't black but weren't that far either

>they weren't that far either
They are as far as they are now

Very

Greeks , Spaniards, Mediterraneans overall are caucasoids.

Trojans and Mycenaean Greeks had bright hair.

well...

Ancient greeks being african has been proved with genetics studies and historian agrees on that.

AYY YO HOL UP

Greece is +80-60% african it's a fact

>it's a British show
dumb wog

scientific proofs

youtube.com/watch?v=zUDoKCV-kOQ
Greece look at this. Iran had it worse.

>Greece is not afri-

hmmmm no sweety, science say otherwise!

haplogroups have nothing to do with race
pic related, R1a Ben Carson

fuck the world its not worth it anymore everything is just fucking degenerate and ruined just get me off

lol, they have to do with race, it's why they exists.
Ben carson yDna is r1a because his grand father or father was white, while his mtDna that come from the mother is L like africans.

autosomal studies mix both sides.

greeks should be angry about this. if they casted europeans in african litterature (lol) there would be a fucking outrage but now this is fine

it is fucking disgusting to do this to some of the greatest litterature of all time

>Achilles

JUST

Tbqh we have far bigger problems. A shitty BBC show is the least of our concerns

why are greeks portrayed by niggers?

I wonder if Achilles and Patroklus are going to be gay in this one

Because fuck globalism, multiculturalism and the jews.
Fuck this shit.

It's a BBC show, basileus

you forgot that the majority of them are orthodox christians, they couldn't give less of a fuck about their ancestry and ancient greek heritage

You dont know many greeks do you

You tell me then

isnt all europe majority christian?
or in scandinavia you are still odinist?

>zeus

this is your fault sneaky jew

>isnt all europe majority christian?
yeah but in northern we're as secular as it gets
>or in scandinavia you are still odinist?
what?

my point is people caring about "muh ancestors muh old culture!" when these same people are literally going against them by taking on a foreign religion as their own (christianity). and this is not just to greeks, but to every other european as well

>he still thinks jews are the ones in control
how does that expired blue pill taste?

Ancient Greece needs more diversity

Christianity was invented by a scandinavia viking that settled in levant.
Even when rabbi yeshua said he was a jew, also the king of the jews, only healed jews because he hates goys, he didn't meant it, it was just a trick to hide hus vikings roots.
Fuck off nigger.

after one point all europe took christianity as religion and became part of our culture
that doesnt mean that we erased our culture before that point
and I think all europe is secular

embarrassing post, was this supposed to be humor? I guess I don't understand african nigger culture

shitty b8 I r8 0/8

you understand it better when we enslave you and put in our field 16hours/day because your worship a jew as a god, make you tributarian and kick your ass when you rebel, you piece of shit nigger dog shit.

North African =/= Sub Saharan African

kek

What's the problem with that?
It's not like any of these actors are Greek in the first place.

>and became part of our culture
christianity didn't exactly become part of our culture, christianity took from native european culture and traditions and transformed it into """christian""" things, all the various holidays and customs etc. it's been a net loss because of it, because of all the old knowledge that's been lost
>inb4 r-retard! dark ages didn't exist, europeans still progressed!
yeah no shit they did, the thing is they would have progressed better without a fucking sand religion on their back. there's a reason the renaissance breathed new life into europe
>that doesnt mean that we erased our culture before that point
didn't erase it put spat in its face. it was different hundreds of years ago when people didn't know better, but today people should know better and know that christianity has nothing to do in europe, that it isn't ours, and neither is judaism or islam

nobody cares about african shitholes, m'dongo

>blacked again

yankee doodle cuckadoo can't keep getting away with it.

go back to your country shitskin

>why are greeks portrayed by niggers?
BBC shoves minorities in everything. Their shows make everywhere look like it has the demographics of a bad London neighborhood.

I am a Greek

I am a Greek

>zeus
hah fucking faggot we have jupiter, what now niggers
btw your civilization is shit lmao

But what's wrong with that? Ancient Greeks knew more about niggers than they knew about bongs.
Bongs are about as close to us as niggers are.

It's a british show funded by the BBC and filmed in South Africa.

meme aside balkans and greece have some origins from north africa / middle east a long time ago en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V68#Origins
the rest of europe (r1a/r1b) come from asia

shove your cheese slicer in your sissy hole faggot.
not sure if it was a norwegian invention but who cares

>yankee doodle cuckadoo can't keep getting away with it.
Did you miss the multiple posts above saying it was the BBC?

go back to your country shitskin

STOP DEPRIVING ANGLOS OF THEIR ANCIENT GREEK HERITAGE

It's just odd that they force it shows about a place or period should try to be somewhat accurate.

Britain is the 51st state.

>meme aside balkans and greece have some origins from north africa
Yes ofc. It's expected. The lands are near each other.

t. mehmet

I honestly don't see how Achilles being depicted by Tyrone instead of Brad Pitt makes the a movie of the Iliad less accurate.

WE WUZ ZEUS

because Achilles was not a sub-saharian African you fucking shitskin
are you fucking stupid mehmet?

It's not odd. British media is limited and period dramas are a huge staple of the BBC and minorities have complained for decades about there being limited roles. Previously it was resisted but Now it's going to be the norm.

this study about cyprus is very interesting too ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5473566/

What do they expect when the series is about 1500's england or this case 1300 bc greece

It's like the real world is trying to turn me to Sup Forums.

This shit does not stop. It's always Brits/Americans.

What the fuck is wrong with them.

why arent you making any dramas about african "culture"?

Oh right, Achilles was from Oklahoma with Irish ancestry. Sorry, my bad.

Exactly. But diversity quotas are more important than history and facts. Usually the Trot out someone who says "this why we go to America" or that classic Riz ahmed one about "lack of representation turning kids into terrorists"

those peoples are intelligent enough to know Trojans and ancient Greeks are of Mediterranean phenotype. Literally only an american would fall for it because of >american education

>white people making anything about black culture

Imagine the outrage. Anything less than a full black cast, team and We Wuz story would be an outrage

I can't think of any black actors that are relevant

no you stupid nigger, Achilles was from Phthia and had divine ancesty
check how he was portrayed by ancient greeks
he was certainly not portrayed as a nigger

reminder that there's legit academic books made by white cucks that say that ancient greece was black en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Athena

lmao

Idris Elba, that guy from homeland and Thandi Newton are the ones that come to mind that have Had newspaper interviews about it here. Dunno how many more there are / could be off the top of my head.

thats what im saying, make black "culture" films with full black cast and white culture films with full white cast
every race gets a job and every race gets portrayed

Literally only heard of Idris and I thought he just acted on British t.v shows

Why not just do a period drama set in Africa? Isn't that more sensible than this?

If only the Greeks made paintings and other depictions of themselves, like a blonde Athena, or other heroes.

Oh wait.

That Boyega fellow from Star Wars.

Literally who

Yeah, we shouldn't rely on Greek art or we will start filling out other diversity quotas in a hurry

>czech'd

and Missandei from GoT

if a guy was gay, portray him as gay
if a guy was black, portray him as black
if a guy was white, portray him as white

HOL UP HOL UP

I'm not defending them nor do I really know much about black actors' moves to America. I'm just telling you what I do know from what's shown and reported here
I imagine the problem is, who the fuck do you market "African drama" to? How many land mines will you have to dodge? The Beeb wants to stay controversy free because it's already got its balls in a vice.