Is this good ? More importantly, is this SJW propaganda ?

Is this good ? More importantly, is this SJW propaganda ?

Favorite shows : Mad Men, Sopranos, Rectify, The Wire

Favorite currently airing shows : Leftovers, Fargo, The Knick, Young Pope

hmm

once you look past the weird tranny shit and gay shit it's actually fairly decent

It's pretty mediocre compared to the shows you alreday like. Like a 6/10

They ruined the show by firing Van Damme for calling out the disgusting tranny shit.

It has its moments, and yes, its massive SJW propaganda.The first two episodes are unbearably hard to watch because of it.
Unfortunately one of the only actors worth watching the show for was fired (allegedly, ironically, because of some offhand "intolerant" remark).

Pic related is literally in the opening credits for the record.

I like entertaining shows 6-7/10 shows as well though. Examples are GOT, Vikings, Preacher, Westworld...

Yeaaah I'll pass.

wow, this looks incredibly gay

>its massive SJW propaganda

Considering everyone in the LBGT community does nothing but play a game of virtue signaling one-upmanship every second they're on screen, that's kind of an odd claim.

But hey, if you're easily triggered, you shouldn't really watch/read anything.

Like I said, it has its moments. The actions scenes are good, if not far and few between the tedious drama.
If its any merit, the tranny main character (who is literally introduced with a closeup of a sopping-wet recently used rainbow dildo strapon) doesn't do a whole lot.

He asked, I gave him an answer, user.
Odd that you'd claim I'm the one easily triggered when you reply like that.

>say something wrong
>get corrected
>wow triggered much

its a mystery why there are no sense8 threads on Sup Forums

There were plenty of threads. Plenty of decent discussion, even. And I took part in them gladly.
The show aired a year and a half ago, all there is to talk about it since then is the loss of one of the only worthwhile actors on the show, and how you now have to call the showrunners sisters now.

Your blatant sarcasm doesn't make it any less obvious that you're the one actually bothered by my post rather than the opposite.

Pretty awful show. And no, it doesn't get better. Check out The OA instead.

You've either been here too long (and learned nothing) or not long enough.

besides, even when the show was fresh, threads didn't last too long or get many replies. As someone like you would show up, triggered by the gay, and ignoring what was actually happening with the tranny's arc.

Again, the only one getting triggered here is you, by two very specific words, even.
My reply to OP was pretty reasonable.

Is that a real recommendation? Show looks pretty interesting but the reviews have been all over the place ranging from high praise to absolute volatile scrutiny.

>I'm not triggered you are!

Dude, just stop. You clearly aren't interested in discussion at all.

>Is that a real recommendation?

It has flaws, but it's definitely better than Sense8 and Stranger Things.

It's pretty retarded and not very interesting. Judging by your tastes you probably wouldn't like it.

Not sure what you're looking to get from me here user, but I'd say I've provided more of a discussion to OP's thread than you have thus far.

Is the three episode strikeout rule enough to get a feel for the show?
I've got nothing better to do this weekend so might as well give it a try.

OA is retarded as fuck. Stop shilling shitty shows just because they're on Netflix.

>Is the three episode strikeout rule enough to get a feel for the show?

Yes. All of the story elements are in place by the end of episode 3, basically.

>Brit Marling
>retarded

Literally, go kill your self right now.

The idea, the premise looks interesting but the execution is shit and full of SJW propaganda.

Usually on a show like this each character sub plot would contribute to the main story which in this case is the cool concept of 8 persons being in sync for some unknown reason and the existence of a cluster that want every other group either dead or caged for some reason.

So far so good... except once you watch the show the show is not about that. It's about this transexual hacker that has problems with her mother, this bus driver in Africa who needs drugs for his mother, this woman in India that's to be wed to some guy, this DJ girl that suddenly became an escapee from drug dealers for no reason, this german dude that can crack safes and has problems with the mobs, this gay actor in mexico that's too coward to get out of the closet... and the cop, the cop is the only one that actually investigates the "main" plot... oh, and the korean girl, she kicks ass.

40 minutes of every episode are more about everyday tribulations about these people. And fuck 5 out of 8 are boring as shit and never pick up... ever.

>Is this good ?
The only thing good about it is Van Damme. His plot is just fantastic. The fact that his actor was fired (probably because they wanted the character to do gay shit) is a deal-breaker. I mean, it has to be something big if a major character role is RECAST.
This whole show is basically Heroes if JMS had run it 10 years ago instead of Loeb. But season 1 of Heroes was way better than Sense8.

>More importantly, is this SJW propaganda ?
What the fuck do you think?

Well the show starts out with a tranny getting fucked with a strap-on and after a few episodes it turns into a massive gay hot tub orgy that only the (straight) men and tranny are involved in for some reason, the women aren't allowed to participate.

It's shit and definitely SJW propaganda. Fuck the Wachowski "sisters".

Van Dam was cool. Still not as cool as Mexifag but then them two were head and shoulders above the rest.

>Is this good ?

yes

>More importantly, is this SJW propaganda ?

yes

...to be more specific, it is a show all about the power of diversity, where characters can "borrow" the abilities of other people from across the world ala characters in the matrix "downloading" abilities. if that sounds like fun to you, give it a shot. it's got some really creative action scenes and i enjoyed it.

i don't tend to get butthurt about the political ideology of my entertainment though. if you do, you should avoid. it literally opens up with a big wet dildo being pushed out of a tranny's ass. i'm not joking.

i'm surprised Sup Forums didn't like wolfgang more
he seems like the type of character written specifically for the average 20-year old dude

ah, an important aspect of the show i forgot to mention

every character feels like they belong in a separate genre of film or television

the mexican belongs in a telenovela.
the indian is in a bollywood romance
wolfgang is in a european crime drama
the cop is your standard police procedural
the tranny is a 90's hacker movie
van damm is classic african exploitation
the korean chick is in a martial arts movie
and the emo chick is in a depressing icelandic art film

>i'm surprised Sup Forums didn't like wolfgang more
Sup Forums is contrarian and self-loathing, if nothing else. Or at least they like to pretend they are. See: Mr. Robot.

this

also I want to bang blue hair girl

this is the gayest thing ive ever seen and i walked in on my brother getting fucked by his boyfriend