youtu.be/b3b7fZIT0nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking dead ass general smdh

can't even leave for an hour without it dying

i took a nap ;_;

Exceptionally rude

Read this and tell me it isn't bad fanfiction

Caesar's Legion is the biggest pleb filter imaginable

If you talk to him he literally makes leaps and bounds more sense than any other faction leader in the game

NCR troops are basically kill-on-sight for any of my characters with even moderate intelligence now

PLEASE kill yourself you 14 year old larping roman faggot. I bet you're a WASP too

House is objectively the best choice, both morally and for New Vegas in the long run

house is a jew

not caught up, these spoilers or actual bad fan fiction?

Leaks that are mostly confirmed by now. The episode order is off but that's down to editing

Crayola and Rosebrite have ruined the show since GRRM left

Not an argument fag

House has no plan for the future besides keeping his old corpse of a body breathing and delegating power on the Strip to a bunch of tribal savages in suits.

The Legion provides a framework for new societies and cultures to eventually break away from it when it inevitably collapses, much like Rome. Ones that aren't just a rehash of pre-war America that are guaranteed to just end with another nuclear armageddon.

tbqh when i heard they were bringing on ed sheeran for a came i just shook my head and sort of wrote the show off as past it's prime

>turning an entertaining and reasonable political intrigue show into a HIGH FANTASY ADVENTURE

>ed sheeran for a came
cameo*

>unstable empire that will collapse into the same lawless savagery it erased once its figurehead dies
vs
>nigh immortal autocrat who provides security and a framework for economic redevelopment in a region with access to clean water and radiation free soil
hmmmm

He was there for all of 5 seconds and only did it to make tumblr mess their panties

hate HBO desu

they had the national do an outro of rains of castamere, that was good because it was unobtrusive

youtube.com/watch?v=ozVcbIc5yWI

but throwing a celebrity in there for celebrity's sake was dumb, lets be honest, it was a british decision to throw one of their pop stars into a show

youtu.be/vPA0BmlNd20
youtu.be/b3b7fZIT0nk

Speaking of songs. Wanted to hear a longer version of the one Locke was singing but this was fine too

>nigh immortal
he's not though, even if he stays in power it's only a matter of time before another Benny comes along but actually succeeds in deposing him. His control of the city is actually extremely precarious, because nobody who is actually of flesh and blood is loyal to him besides the Courier. He seems to vastly overestimate his own capability of effectively controlling the region due to ego.

>because nobody who is actually of flesh and blood is loyal to him besides the Courier.
Except that he has an army of superpowered robots that have been upgraded by the chip. They were able to kick the massed troops of the NCR off the dam, and that included a fuckload of Rangers. I doubt tribals in suits could stand against that for very long, even with the shit the Omertas were doing

>siding with robo-soros

>implying
Howard Hughes and WR Hearst are both about as far as you can get from Soros

House is the patrician choice and you can't prove me wrong

at least we can all agree that the NCR needs to be driven into the Pacific Ocean

throwing Lee Oliver off of Hoover Dam best day of my life

I had fun today

thats good

what'd you do today that was fun turkbud

All the worst parts of the current US government with none of the good bits

Caesar's Legion is a preferable alternative to bureaucracy

Drank a whole bunch and shouted at normies.
I have sobered now though

Welcome back then

good lad

>Drank a whole bunch and shouted at normies.
excellent
>I have sobered now though
shame

Had to stop to catch the last metro unfortuanetly

Thanks
There was a grill with me too but she wont fuck me

>Sean Spicer resigned
Shame, I liked watching his fuckups

Independent ending best ending

in that case ill start drinking in your place bud

his replacement is gonna fuck shit up

he already said he'd looking to clean house

>having a massive cunt of a Courier ruling the Strip
nah senpai

If you say that your Courier isn't a cunt then you're a liar

>he already said he'd looking to clean house
kek

Also, New Vegas is great in that the MC isn't the chosen one for once. It's like Oblivion

The best ending for nv is when you nuke the strip and kill every faction prove me wrong

It is a thing where friendless losers, if they are to have a pet, have a cat. Never here about a NEET with a pet dog.

>isn't the chosen one

pleb tier

>If you say that your Courier isn't a cunt then you're a liar

He isn't :^)

*Proves you wrong*

>Dunmer Nerevarine
heretical

It's actually when you nuke the Long 15 and btfo the NCR at Hoover Dam

This can take multiple paths but all are correct

nerevar's line must remain racially pure

HERESY

No one wants to be part of the sore loser club

back to /semen/ with you

Feel like Binding of Isaac is for turbo autists

its definitely for turbo autists

>mfw people tell me traps are gay

Uhm... no sweety try again ;)

imagine being this hung up on a war that happened before your great-great-grandparents were born

me on the top left and right and bottom left and bottom right haha

Did you not read the conclusion ?
I mean, it's pretty hard to miss, it's in the red circle.

anything not straight is gay user

I like traps, I recognize it's not straight but I just don't care.

>anything not straight is gay user

>that pic
jesus christ

das rite

Women are mentally, emotionally, and spiritually deficient. I'm not even sure they should be classified as human beings

Nigga you know I'm right. Cute boys make the best girls, and that ain't gay.

>>>/cum/

This is what happens when I post anime

>conway can summon faggots with combinations of certain reaction images

his power is growing

Circle

Wish I could summon faggots irl

well you could go to a pride parade, but those guys are REALLY faggots

I'm not enjoying the homophobia ITT t b h lads.

calm down bud

just bant

It's not funny to use the word "faggot", my boyfriend is currently crying at the moment and is refusing sex for the night and said I'm sleeping on the couch tonight instead, please just watch your language next time.

actually laughed

this is gold

was he reading your shitposts over your shoulder lel

Some cities in Sao Paulo state were populated by american immigrants

confederados are /dixie/

and diamond flag is best flag BRbro

No, I was on my computer, and he had just walked in after taking a shower, (I ain't sticking my dick in shit f a m) and when I went into the bathroom to take my shower, he saw "faggot" on my computer and broke down. I haven't seen him drop to his knees that fast since gay marriage was made legal. He yelled at me for talking to homophobes and told me to go sleep on the couch, really breaks my heart t b h. Now I'm gonna have to take his father out to dinner tomorrow in order to keep him.

Neat

>I haven't seen him drop to his knees that fast since gay marriage was made legal.

magnificent

also i dont suppose you're from around that area?

i've always been curious as to the food around where they settled, if they kept their traditional dishes or if they fused into some zesty new brazillian thing

anal ain't normal

That's one fabulous Prime Minister

Jimmy Carter visited them once while he was Governor of Georgia and said that it was a fusion of the two cuisines, but he was surprised how much they'd maintained their original culture.

This is the objective rankings of Fallout.

Fallout 2
Fallout
Fallout: New Vegas
Fallout 3
Fallout 4

Prove me wrong (Tip: You literally can't).

Stop playing video games.

Stop reminiscing about the confederate states.

Faggot

Stop being a sissyboy and start being a man of God.

It's more fun this way

I'm on the couch downstairs while my boyfriend is upstairs so HA !

Which one ?

>some zesty new Brazilian thing
This phrase amuses me for some reason.

Sup Forums might have more gays than /lgbt/

/lgbt/ was taken over by the trannies so it's not unlikely

Yes, they eat american foods in parties for example. But in normal days they have an iberian-italianzed way of life because of the surrounding cities which is pretty brazilian. You can find some things about them on you tube too.

>American foods
*Southern foods
Am*ricans can't cook

fascinating

i'd love to visit, brazillian/southern fusion sounds amazing

same
also want to muh heritage around with rebel flags with some brown people just for the novelty of it

>there's a movie about 9/11 coming out starring Charlie Sheen and Whoopi Goldberg
>the trailer has the words "based on true events" come up on screen at one point

time for a vidya marathon into the wee hours of the morning

In this picture is very probably that both whites and pardos have american ancestry.

sounds good

Aw, cute. Her dress has state flowers on it, too.

looks like they have all the state flags of the CS states too. Feels bad that if you held something fun like that here you'd probably get protests or something.