ITT: We post films with no flaws

ITT: We post films with no flaws

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LyEvuULDFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DUDE WESTERN LMAO
Fuck off

you almost got it right

The original did it so perfectly how could any film copying it fuck up?

Name me a single Leone film with a flaw.

You both were so close.
fuck off millenial

wrong

I'm not even being ironic.

no

I can't sit still for 3 hours

HE POSTED IT

all wrong

But that terrible actor playing the kid ruins what could be a perfect movie. I hate his line delivery so much.

you mean the blind kid?
fuck off, he was GOAT

get out of the way of revolutionkino

I'm glad you mention this underrated film, but don't make yourself look like a moron who uses the word 'kino'.

fuck off

>no flaws
>rip off yojimbo but with cowboy hats

>grandpa's 3 hour western sleep aid

are you dump or simple a retard?

killing the protagonist off screen was fucking stupid. Don't care if it was the cohen brothers doing the LOL UNEXPECTED thing, it was fucking dumb and unsatisfying.

That's High Plains Drifter, retard.

>protagonist

The story and plot is nothing like Yojimbo.

You're thinking of Fistful of Dollars.
Another 10/10 movie.

It shifted the perspective to an outward one, highlighting how senseless the violence seems from the outside, mirroring the desert shootout.

will never get tired of vol 1

vol 2 on the hand does not do well on repeat viewings

the tunneling out scene aged terribly, the final showdown drags and you can practically hear tarantino speaking through bill just sperging with his comic book analysis, that drawn out pointless scene with the old hispanic guy

pai mei was good and the fight with eyepatch girl was good but thats about it

meanwhile literally every scene in vol is memorable

that opening fight scene, that fucking hospital scene, the flashback, the anime scene, the crazy 88 and the final showdown goddamn its all so good

yes, he was the films hero

>hero

If anone was a hero in that it was TLJ

eh i can sort of see it but he doesn't really do anything.

He didn't fuck anything up for himself or his family either, there's not actually a hero in NCFOM.

Literally Flawless

Is that you Bill Murray?

When the flight plan ends, pick up your hired gun. Try and crash my plane Bane. Just try.

youtube.com/watch?v=-LyEvuULDFs

No movie comes close. Name one flaw about this movie.

Protip: You can't

This. It's one of my favorites and I haven't found a flaw with it yet.

Pic unrelated

Historically inaccurate

Besides that!

Merry Christmas, CIA.

all chill, I couldn't care less about that "flaw". just playing devil's advocate

If you can't find something wrong with his acting, his attitude, and line delivery I would never want to hear about your favorite movies. His acting IS bad, that's a fact.

Onve Upon a Time in America's American cut. Other than that, perfect.

>American cut
we can always pretend that doesn't exist

Is that some kind of rash on his arm?

Perspective was always supposed to be seen from Tommy Lee

A shame women don't get it

>that fucking tune

Literally the only kino you need to turn a boy into a man.

I'm Just slapping your sack around m8. That being said, you're right, there are some MAJOR historical inaccuracies about Braveheart.

For example, William Wallace never seduced the French princess and impregnated her, that was entirely fictional.

That being said, she was definitiely a qt 3.1415926

The Good The Bad The Ugly will teach a man about combat and style. Barry Lyndon will teach a man about love and heritage. Master And Commander will teach a man about friendship and camaraderie.

FUCKING UNDERAGED, GET OUT!

Do not split up Kill Bill. Do not grade both separately. Do not pretend it's not one film. If you don't like the second half of the movie, which Vol. 2 technically is, then you don't really like the movie. Kill Bill isn't LoTR, Indiana Jones, or Back to the Future where you can grade each movie.

If you only watch Vol. 1 and not Vol. 2 you're such a fucking pleb shit. Your opinion is so bad. Lol the "pointless" scene with Michael Parks as Esteban? Seriously fuck off, kid.

This is actually true.

cringe

The Silence of the Lambs is perfect.

the esteban scene was well acted but fucking dogshit. The dialogue was all "yes I remember this, here's this memory, and that memory"

stupid pointless scene

also I wouldn't split them up if the quality wasn't so drastically different between the two parts.

>cringe
cringe

I was ready to argue with you because I thought you didn't like the movie, but I agree. It's one movie. Vol. I is incomplete without Vol. II because of the huge cliff hanger.

Great movie.

I agree they're incomplete without one another, but that doesn't stop the quality between the two from being drastically different.

Pleb one detected

This meme never gets old?

The largest flaw was being one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises throughout. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Quality is subjective. The films and her adversaries are split into genres. Just because you like the actiony, kungfu, sword play doesn't mean the slowburn western feel of Vol. 2 is bad. The film is all about revenge through different genres.

But I like 4, desu...

Agree

agreed
me too but I think it has flaws desu mike newell is crazy

this

>its this easy to force this autist
wtf i love harry potter now

The only correct answer in this thread. Pure undiluted kino.

I'm probably gonna sound like a fag when I say this, but whatever.

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is pretty much the manliest story about friendship. Like you've got these two bad ass motherfuckers, Tuco and Blondie, trying to kill each other through out the whole film, but in reality, they are the biggest bros.

Like in that scene after Tuco's brother calls him a degenerate, Tuco is heartbroken but pretends everything is great. He tells Blondie how his brother was happy to see him and he fed him soup. Blondie knows Tuco is bullshitting but he feels bad so he plays along: "Nothing like a cigar after a good meal" and hands him a cigar to cheer him up.

And in the end when Blondie comes to Tuco and tells him about the gold, Tuco is genuinely excited to see him. "I'm gonna kill Angel Eyes, and I'll be right back". When Blondie mentions the impossible odds of 6 against one, Tuco seems bummed out, not because he will be risking his life, but because Blondie only came to him out of necessity, not friendship - So that's why you came to Tuco :(. So he goes out to kill them alone... and just when Tuco is about to get owned in the middle of a gun fight, Blondie comes out blasting - he got Tuco's back nigga!... man, that shit brought tears to my eyes.

Bros for life.

Greatest movie of all time t b h

What about the fact that the audio in the film is incomprhensible. Seriously, what the fuck are they saying half the time?

This post has Reddit written all over it.

I love reading stuff like this. It makes me want to watch it again.

You might want to get your ears checked. I have seen the film a dozen of times and this never bothered me. I also never heard anyone complain about it until I saw your post.

I don't know man. Maybe i'm too young. I tried watching it on netflix a couple weeks ago and I could not, for the life of me, understand a word that came out of their mouths. I'm not even foreinger, I speak english fluently.

Fucking pleb, the only western you've seen is hateful eight

Problem Child 2

This

this

kys for thinking they are artistic

the fact that a frechman did this is even more impressive than it already fucking was

The shot of the train arriving with the soldiers on top may be the most well choreographed scene ever

If you find this movie boring then please go back to your explosion every 2 seconds action cuck fest