It was shit

It was shit

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt0953318/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the tooth pick in your ass is shit faggot

Op is right. Drive and Only god forgives are the fedora Fight Club tier movies.
They are okay, but nothing exceptional.

Get out.

Nice shots.
Good music.
Boring and predictable to the core story.

You're a faggot.
The culture spawned by this movie has placed it in my top 20. This shit is fucking gold.

It was ok, but Neon Demon is a better Refn.

Holy shit. I'm new to this site, you guys are fucking savage! Really enjoying it

only god forgives is not very accessible and definitely not a fight club kind of mainstream movie.
drive on the other hand is very straight forward and legitimately well made. what is there to hate about drive?

Yea no shit, it's a trick played by Sup Forums but now underage faggots unironically say it's good to try to fit in

ps. refn is a hack and a faggot on par with JJ Abrams

>culture spawned by this movie

What.
Like real human bean memes?

There is nothing to hate about it. It's just a movie lowly above average. Nice aesthetics but that's it. Story is not really worth mentioning.
It's just Sup Forums siding with an autistic guy on the telly.
If you all like autistic and self insert you into them, you'll enjoy also Ben X.
imdb.com/title/tt0953318/

The whole synthwave thing had a revival because of this movie. It also majorl contributed to the vibe of Hotline Miami

>he whole synthwave thing had a revival because of this movie
Lol, no.

I DRIVE

D
R
I
V
E

No he's right. After this movie all synthwave shit was basically modeled to the feel of Drive.

Night driving
80s sounding synths
Quiet main character
bright neon colors
aesthetic lighting

All of which because of the popularity of Drive

Still no.
Sythwave was and still is modeled after 80' soundtracks. It might expose genre to the wider audience, but in no way it shaped it.

Yes, prior to Drive no movie had night driving, quiet main characters, or aesthetic lighting.

All pioneered by Drive.

How does Refn do it.

>Night driving
>80s sounding synths
>Quiet main character
>neon lights

HAHAHAAAHAHAHAH

You now realize a lot of people who claim to have great taste dont

I actually dropped this shit during the film and past the halfway point

kavinsky has all of these (even the quiet action hero) and it was before drive. To be fair though you can see Refn likes this style since pusher

not really, it was profitable for a indie film but normies think is too boring and slow
>Story is not really worth mentioning
it's a simple crime plot, but characters are pretty well done