Give me your thoughts, no memeing allowed

Give me your thoughts, no memeing allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jZ5ES9ZeeOQ
youtu.be/Vh6GSAO04dM
youtu.be/4mdkNGMy4n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Goose

You really don't need to know anything other than that.

So, Kino?

Yes. He's as loose as he's ever been.

Its a great musical, if you liked what he was doing with whiplash and wouldn't mind if it was a romantic musical youll love it

Too many idiots go into this hating music and then call it shit

fuck i wish i was ryan gosling or emma stone

This.

If he's in it, you know it's mediocre.

i've heard nothing but praise

>Give me your thoughts, no memeing allowed

footpussy

A glib facsimile

you havent been on tv much

emma stone plays the exact same thing in every movie. herself. go back to /r/movies. this movie is uninspired

not true

its the best musical since an american in paris

how does this frog keep getting human roles?

it is true stop lying to yourself

La La Land continues in the inauthentic mode that Millennials inherited after the indie film movement sank under the wright of its own narcissism. This is often the hidden subject of Paul Thomas Anderson’s films — specifically his quasi-musical Punch Drunk Love. But La La Land also imitates the snarky genre pastiche of Quentin Tarantino’s neo-noirs. But Chazelle’s overture to road rage is unconvincing because it lacks profanity, violence, and aggression — the realistic urban-trash texture that, as filtered through junk movies, inspired the undeniably proficient Tarantino, the first film-buff director to idiotically repeat film history. Chazelle is false to his own premise; he lacks both Tarantino’s idiosyncrasy and Demy’s Franco-American sophistication. (La La Land’s attempts at matching color schemes offend the memory of Demy’s visually harmonized emotions and his high aestheticism in The Umbrellas of Cherbourg. This junk is more like the now-forgotten silent atrocity The Artist.) Plus, the charmless Stone and Gosling and the smug John Legend sing and dance without grace. How awful is all this? La La Land makes one long for a Quentin Tarantino musical.

That is a huge statement.

Best film of the year without a doubt.

Tarantino this, Tarantino that
Kys

Thanks watsonedditor
I was wondering if based almonds reviewed it

>Its a great musical
aside from the music

For you

LA sucks

Who else here /criedlikeabitch/?

don't take anything this place says seriously

for you

Does it even qualify?

nah

youtu.be/jZ5ES9ZeeOQ

youtu.be/Vh6GSAO04dM

youtu.be/4mdkNGMy4n8

no really, it's sort of shit

it's not a magical place where dreams come true.

well everyone knows the traffic sucks

does jennifer have a new boyfriend yet? i want her to be happy :-(

what is this image conveying

Downtown LA

It's a wonderful musical for faggots like me who romanticize old musicals and classic Hollywood.

I was very impressed. There's just enough with the jazz themes to make it feel modernly classic

and?

your mum last night.

more like ho hum land

I saw some guy on twitter complaining about the movie because it had no gay characters and the black people in it were irrelevant so I guess that Sup Forums should love it.

Do you remember The Artist? How many times have you rewatched it?

this is an excellent point.

not the same

Emma stone is too ugly for me to care. Why are actresses passed around like memes when literally any pretty face will perform exactly the same?

Thank you for caring! I'll just say nothings really official yet. :(
>It's a wonderful musical for faggots like me who romanticize old musicals and classic Hollywood.
I've been watching a bunch of Fred Astaire movies, and Singin' in the Rain is one of my favorites ever. Are you talking about those kind of movies?