Unironically marrying a western woman

>unironically marrying a western woman
>unironically having a western woman raise your children
>unironically trusting a western woman to not ruin your life

and I don't just mean white either, every westernized woman, no matter what race, is a shit tier slut.

You keep saying western but you should be saying American. I haven't seen a negro in years let alone an interracial couple which is pretty much societal suicide outside of the half dozen multikulti cesspools.

>You keep saying western but you should be saying American.
nah mate, canadian cunts are even worse, and so are German and swedish and many others

>negro
>interracial
that's not even what the thread is about you idiot. learn to read.

Seeing fucking double

AHAHAHAHAHA i was in toronto a few weeks ago i think I was the only white person there faggot. enjoy your shit tier PM you fucking leaf

wow dude someone else also reposted this pic wow!!! makes you think huh?

More of her?

kill yourself

Why do whites keep fighting each other even when they are dying off? Can't understand this behavior...

Don't you have enough enemies to fight already, faggots?

our women are killing our society.

yea yea u like dat momz i succ ur titty hard

So you fight each other? Wtf?

Thank god I am half bred.

can't fix a problem (our women) if we don;t acknowledge the problem first

You don't make sense. I asked why you keep fighting each other no matter what.

Even greeks fought among them, but they knew when to stop (when facing a common menace)

who am I to unite with? americucks who continue to brainwash our women through their media? ordered by their kike superiors?

Isn't your mom a Western woman?

Out of curiosity, what do you think of your mom, OP?

like the average woman.

And what's your opinion on the average woman?

God damnit why do I like jacking off to pics like this

fuck off leaf.

fact: Only niggers and literal cuckolds date white women in 2016

I'm curious, what do you think of the average woman?

And if you have such a low opinion of the average woman that you won't even respond, what is it about your mother that leads you to regard her so poorly?

>implying white is a group identity

kill yourself with your meme psychology jewtactics.

Any time I've seen a nigger, they're usually with a white woman. I don't think i've seen a b/b couple in my entire life.

already stealing milk

I didn't post Freud, did I? Jung is the Aryan of psychology.

What do you think of the average woman?

>implying all psychology isn't meme-tier pseudoscience

Obviously I'm getting at something if OP won't even tell me his opinion of the average woman. I mean we're anonymous for fuck's sake

>he doesn't know all psychology is cancer

If it's cancer then I'm sure telling me your opinion on women in general can't do any harm then

I find the public teet-sucking strangely arousing, and also disturbing.
If I'd encounter I'd watch the show, and if someone told me to stop I'd claim "whell its you who does this in plain view in public!"

als about mixing the bloods
it's not "once you go black, you won't go back"it's "Once you go black, we won't take you back"

Stefan het is 5 uur in de ochtend, tis tijd om naar bed te gaan om morgen weer hard te roepen dat alle kutmarrokaantjes t land uitmoeten, hopende dat Wilders niet geliquideerd wordt zoals Pimmetje, kzie je morgen

>cancer can't harm you
Psychology is basically distilled Jewry

We don't want to be apart of the epicenter of jew filth Dutch, the Moor is right, shitting on eachother isnt gonna solve anything.

Not that we're solving anything anyway, but solidarity for our societal and racial death.

No, you probably have a bad opinion of it from being exposed to bullshit in schools. Psychology is just an understanding of the mind

mijn post is niet eens over het feit dat die kut wijf een neger geneukt heeft. westerse vrouwen hebben veel grotere problemen dan een negerlul.

Ze kunnen niets relevants. Niet koken, niet schoonmaken, geen persoonlijkheid, kinderachtig gedrag, verwend, idealistisch, matrialistisch, etc etc.

all you're gonna do is: hurr it's all because of what you feel about your mom.

so I have to have a perfect relationship with my mom to be able to criticize women? fuck off with psychology. it's just another way to cuck people out of their opinion and brainwash them

>yes goy, it's just to understand better
>now let me tell you why you've secretly been broken inside for your whole life

No, that's actually not what I was going for at all, and if there was anything I found it'd be because you discovered it yourself. I don't even know if there is an issue to find.

So what's your opinion on women?

You're the product of memes, shut up.

I lied, I don't see my mom as the average woman. I don't even think about her ever. My views on women have nothing to do with my mom. My mom is even somewhat red pilled compared to the average modern women (says more about how low the standard is).

gypsies need not apply. you go back to fucking your sister/mother.

Why don't you ever see your mom? Why do you consider her only moderately "red-pilled?"

Your first post was at 05:19
now you responded back to me at 05:59

wow what a fucking loser, you just have multiple tabs opened and waste your life here insulting people.

I genuinely feel sad for you.

I'm 27, I have no interest on wasting my time on family stuff. I have nothing to gain from useless pleasantries, and I don't need anything from my family, especially not from my mom.

>he checks post timestamps
you really have nothing better to do, huh? go back to your inbred family and have some incest you subhuman gypsy beggar.

Leave your house, take some fresh air - your brain is rotting.

>Why do you consider her only moderately "red-pilled?"
she's a woman, she lives in a fantasy world, but at least she acknowledges the differences between male and female, so that gives her some red pilled qualities.

Why doesn't your family mean anything? Didn't they raise you?

no need to project. don't act like you know what I'm doing. go back to begging for money

That woman is seriously cute. I'd marry her and raise that little niglert in a second

I raised myself, am always been independent and still am (even more).

Dad was always at work, mom was always cheating on him with young guys. was mostly taken care of by my aunts and grandma, but not really raised, they just provided food and shelter mostly. I had to figure out life on my own.

shove it up your ass, whiteknight landwhale.

come back when you realize you wasted your life on some whore.

>All these fatherless mixed kids

The next generation of Americans are going to eradicate negroes.

>The next generation of Americans are going to eradicate negroes.
are you delusional or what? USA is on a downward spiral. it will only get worse.

>Dad was always at work, mom was always cheating on him with young guys. was mostly taken care of by my aunts and grandma, but not really raised, they just provided food and shelter mostly. I had to figure out life on my own.

MOMMY ISSUES MOMMY ISSUES MOMMY ISSUES

Gonna have to agree 100%

Besides their cunt Western sluts have no worth at all, fuck em

OMG send help, that midget sand nigger appears to sexually assaulting another unsuspecting white woman!

not caring is mommy issues?

well meme'd you jew psychology cunt.

fuck off toothpaste

yeah, as I told this cunt: here They have nothing relevant to offer, they can't cook, they can't clean, they don't have a personality, they act like children, they're spoiled, they're idealistic (live in a fantasy world), they're materialistic as fuck, and more.

>t. fat white whore browsing Sup Forums

A half breed has no place in this world.

then kill yourself, because there is no such thing as a pure blooded american.

>not breaking her and forcing her to submit to you

feel sorry for you who were raised by beta dads. I bet you grew up watching your mom step all over your dad like a door mat and the poor ol' cuck never stood up for himself.

glad my dad taught me that women are nothing more than a vagina on two legs, and once you take away her leverage, she has nothing on you.

Israeli shills posts images of their women to drive up support for their agenda.

I never tied it specifically to the smut posted here until today, but it's clear that certain groups are prepared to use sex imagery as online psy-ops.

So what's their agenda, anons? White genocide? Societal cohesion in a diverse world?

she has nice tits.. i would like to suck them too..
i think the nigger had a really good fuck

try again aquafresh

I come to these threads for lactation smut. Where is it?

>smut
que?

If you don't know what a word means, google it.

nice try, I don't want to get put on some list.

Please kill yourself.

looks like someone fucked up the family tree

her senpai must b proud

you wanted to read greentext about tit-sucking?

Based EspaƱa

>unironically

how embiggened and cromulent of you
that "word" has no meaning
as valid of a term as "metrosexual" and those other barely-laughables
stop spamming
fucking imbecile

>triggered by a word
>ignore the subject
kill yourself for making a useless reply. faggot.

>i have no idea what triggered means

>impling there arent dozens of SJW bullshit terms that "trigger" you

ohyou.jpeg

>useless

subjective