I need more series that are fun/wacky

I need more series that are fun/wacky

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JgXdmTyfFzY
youtube.com/watch?v=6JKH5Ep1vj8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know any shows like this but bump for interest.

The Librarians

Pushing Daisies?

Is this actually good? The trailers put me off majorly and it seemed to bear little resemblance to the source material.

It has ZERO resemblance to the source material/

But it's fun

You can start by watching the not shit original British version of Dirk Gently.

Americans ruin everything.

I hope you don't mean the TV series with Stephen whats his name because that's also gash and nothing to do with the original

Just read the fucking book, christ!

Monty Python's Flying Circus.

Doctor Who.

It's set after the source material, he mentions meeting Thor in the past in the pilot, but it also didn't happen exactly as in the books because he doesn't remember or hasn't created Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

>ZERO resemblance to the source material
That's not true at all though

>Time travelling
>Breaking into a third floor apartment window
>"My convictions about the interconectedness of all things..."
>Psychic but denies it
>Pizza
>"How does a private detective know what it's not supposed to look like?"
>Being hired by someone to investigate their murder before it happens
>"Follow someone who looks like they know where they're going"
>Mentions the sofa
>Mentions meeting Thor
>Soul-swapping shenanigans
>Svlad
>Lying out his ass to the guy he tricked into being his assistant

You are literally a chimp. And I don't just say that because you're a worthless pissbabby, I genuinely suspect you are a chimpanzee who has somehow managed to learn how to type.

this show is fucking great

the humor was cringy, but overall this show is pretty fun

One of my favourite things about this show is the soundtrack, it's got some kind of Portal meets Jean Michel Jarre thing going on with the bleepy bloopy synths in the comedy scenes going into sweeping symhonic synths in the drama scenes, really hope we get a release of it.

Are any of the other Cristobal Tapia de Veer shows worth listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=JgXdmTyfFzY

Utopia

Haven't watched Dirk Gently, had no idea it was de Veer but that actually piques my interest.
The show that made his name is probably Utopia (UK), you absolutely need to check out his work on that. youtube.com/watch?v=6JKH5Ep1vj8

thank you so much! i was looking for th soundtrack

That's some good shit man. And at least watch the pilot, the attention to detail and cinematography is great, the soundtrack is perfect, and the comedy is top notch.

i didn't understood

Its not a show you can watch while doing something else, what didn't you get?

Bored to Death

Dirk gently, does he have powers or what? they never explain that very well

what
is
this
please

nigga it says Bored to Death right there

Don’t laugh at me. I was once like you

In the book it's made he's more clear he is, but they both deny being psychic will knowing things they couldn't possibly know otherwise (e.g. Zachariah Webb's experiments with his pets) and also claim that they can't leverage those abilities for personal gain. I think the other major clue is the CIA stuff, he is psychic and, that's why they were studying him, Bart and The Roudy Three.