Was it their best album?

Was it their best album?

Of course, probably the only good one.

I love this, Box Car and +44. Neighborhoods was okay and even though I love blink, stuff pre-untitled just doesn't click with me anymore. I can enjoy Dysentery Gary and Voyeur but I can't stand listening more than two tracks of Enema or whatever in a row.

enema is u fucking plebs

Fuck off Mark, get over pop punk

*blocks your path*

Hey Tom, why don't you go jack off to pictures of UFOs you fucking moron

You don't know what I know. Big things coming.

Also California is the worst "blink" album.

no dubs for u tom but here you can check my trips

This guy knows what's up. Tom wanted to experiment with their sound, and it resulted in the best work that anyone in Blink will ever create.

Failed as much as blink fails without me.

>cringy babbys first casio keyboard tier synth parts
>that ridiculously out of place hip hop track
>over compressed and badly produced in general
>record backspins before the chorus on feeling this? what the fuck is this a slipknot album?
>out of place meaningless spoken word

i like this album but u are truly a moron if u think its their best

>that ridiculously out of place hip hop track
What track is this?

shit taste

>not addressing a single one of my points

this album lost what made blink 182 great in the first place which was making immature teenage toilet humour somehow beautiful and profound

If this isn't your favorite blink album ur gay

They would become a parody of themselves like most pop punk bands did. Tom saw this and wanted to expand and did great.

No one wants to hear dudes in their 30 or 40s, already with children, making that shit over and over again.

I like Enema and Dude Ranch, loved them back in the day, but the album I always come back is Untitled. Synths were done great, I like the production better than in Enema or TOYPAJ and it's not a hip hop track, it's just an instrumental interlude.

>Synths were done great
hahahaha

This.

Let's put it this way:

That was their rubber soul. They could have followed it with their revolver, and if they did that they would be as famous and influential now as the beatles are

But they chose to break up

Ya imagine if they stayed together instead of making two half decent albums with WDNTW and WYHSB

The Fallen Interlude

gotta admit. that track is pretty terrible

It's not a track, it's just filler. It doesn't truly add anything,but it doesn't make it bad either

?
it has a track space on the cd
therefore, its a track

Sure, but it's just a track like Wild Honey Pie and Revolution 9 are

my nigga

what kind of brainlet are you

Dude ranch>blink-182=TOYPAJ>neighborhoods
>enema>cheshire>california deluxe>california

pardon me

enema of the state, of course

This was my least favorite when I was a kid. I am indifferent to it now.

Have any other artists achieved the feeling and style of untitled? It's unique as far as pop punk goes, and I wouldn't even call it pop punk like their other albums.

pop post punk or post pop punk, either way, should never exist but having said that, this open and shut the genre well. easily their best album.

This.
This too
And this

>Implying Enema wasn't their best album
>Implying Self Titled wasn't mainly emo pop songs with a couple of decent punk songs thrown in.
>Implying all of their other albums and EP's weren't better albums than Self Titled
>Implying Self Titled Wasn't their worst album

Please go back and listen to everything they have starting with Fly Swatter. then reconsider this question OP.

literally all lowest common denominator trash like most of late 90s/2000s pop punk.

nevermind

Whichever one I don't have to listen to

Angels and Airwaves

I WANNA TAKE OFF HER CLOTHES

WHERE ARE YEW