I'm a white American on a business trip here in Ecuador and holy shit, everybody wants to fuck me...

I'm a white American on a business trip here in Ecuador and holy shit, everybody wants to fuck me, even really hot girls (I'm not even good looking).

Should I do a favor for the Ecuadorian future and try to impregnate as many women as possible? I have fucked already 10 girls no condor in the last 7 days.

What would be the best way to do so? I'll be here for around 45 more days, how can I impregnate as many women in this time, what should be my goal?

Put your penis in their pussy and then pump your sperm into them.

t. Very experienced with sex

Do it.

post pics of Ecuadorian hotties

>no condor

I have done that for the last 7 days, I have a lot of freetime and women have straight up told me "I don't want you to marry me, just give me a child", which I then tried to do.

I know that they try to cash in child support, but they don't know my real name (and wont know) and I'll be out of here soon.

At least their children will be smart and tall, a good foundation for a great future.

Of all the women you fucked, how many of them were white?

>don't know my real name
based

The norm is for women to be nice to men.
American, British and Canadian women are so consistently and reflexively hostile that, when a guy visits the Orient or Latin America, he honestly thinks he's getting hit on.

Also, post pics in the near future.

You're playing with fire my man.

You never know what can happen. In 25 years you might get a knock on the door of Juan-Ricardo Estevez who has finally found you after years and years of searching just so that he could watch you take your dying breaths from the gunshot wound he just gave you.

And how many had stds?

"White" here means not really white like Germany/US standards, all women I have fucked are higher middle class "whites" or more lightly skinned.

Only Pic I have is pic related, she sent it to my fake name facebook(with profile pic being a funny dog), she is apparently 17 (legal age here) I'll take some photos once I have the chance.

Well being white in Ecuador generally means you come from a wealthy family, so a lot of poor girls will try to get with you because they think you have money. If you really want to fuck as many chicks as possible go to places where tourists generally go to party, ex Plaza fosch or montañita, there will be tons of these girls flocking you there. Be very careful with getting one pregnant though, not paying child support in Ecuador can land you in jail

Do it. Make regular trips back, if you can. I'm going to do the same thing myself throughout Asia. Superior genetics must propagate for the human race to survive.

Nigga 17 isn't legal, you should be careful

There's no chance of them getting my name or any personal information, even if they searched really hard. My "business" is mostly me evading tax and traveling from city to city. I use fake name for everything.

Age of consent in Ecuador is 14.

How many were really women?

Enjoy your AIDS.

Also remember that having a child and then left it at their own luck is a nigger behaviour

> no condor

Bre I've lived in Ecuador all my life the age of consent is 18, a 20 year old friend of mine got thrown in jail because the parents of his 17 year old girlfriend said he raped her, I'm not lying. If all you want is sex just go to high end brothels, the girls there are unbelievable

>Traps
>Ecuador
Doesn't work like that, the trans you see here are REALLY far away from Thai Traps.

>"I don't want you to marry me, just give me a child", which I then tried to do.

Oh, that's a fucking lie. Try better next time, Juan.

nigga, i think you misunderstood the law.

two 14 year olds can consent to sex.

a 14 year old and a 23 year old cannot.

same goes for 17.

you just admitted to sexing an underaged and CP

shoulda used the condor instead

I don't know about that, really poor families might think you will give them something in return

>no condor
Good, I don't want PETA getting you in trouble. I hope you don't catch anything though. You probably will.

I'm more than sure that the girl in the pic is a hooker, no wealthy girl would send pics to a fake profile, and you kinda have to have money to have that phone in Ecuador, they cost about $1500. And minimum wage is $360/month

OP said all girls he fucked were high middle class. See

I don't believe that, high class girls don't flock to foreigners like poor ones do, they go for rich guys. OP probably encountered a kinda white mestiza that either lied about her economic status or OP was too stupid to realize it for himself

>he doesn't understand the age of consent
>he's been fucking minors in a foreign country
>he has photographic evidence of this
>he posted it on a publicly available forum

It's time to run.

No, it's legal to fuck the teen puss as long as you don't use deceit to get their consent, which I didn't.

I hope she has fun trying to claim rape against my fake name.

I don't fuck women who earn minimum wage.

>Women can't say stupid shit to a white tall man when drunk

Or OP is lying

>Third world
>Being anything like first world

Under the new Criminal Code, which came into force in 2014, the minimum age of consent in Ecuador is 14, regardless of gender or sexual orientation. However, sexual acts with teens aged between 14 and 18 can still be prosecuted in certain circumstances. An adult who uses deceit (engaño) to gain the consent of an underage youth (aged between 14 – 18 years) can be prosecuted under the Estupro law (Article 167);[13] also when consent is obtained through exploitative means the act can be prosecuted under the Childhood and Adolescence Code of 2003- Article 68.

Sex with a child under 14 is considered rape under Artículo 171.- Violación, which reads: "It is considered rape the carnal access (...) 3. when the victim is under 14."[13]

The Childhood and Adolescence Code of 2003, in its Article 68, have broadened the definition of sexual abuse of minors to include any physical contact or suggestion of sexual nature obtained through seduction, blackmail, harassment, deceit, threat or similar means.

Why the fuck do you think I'm lying, two underage people can consent to have sex, but even if one of them is 17 and the other 18 you are doing something illegal, you aren't fucking high class girls believe me

this is coming from a legal Ecuador guy in Jew York

Please do it

So you acknowledge that if choses to say you raped her, even if you didn't you are more than fucked

>However, sexual acts with teens aged between 14 and 18 can still be prosecuted in certain circumstances. An adult who uses deceit (engaño) to gain the consent of an underage youth (aged between 14 – 18 years) can be prosecuted under the Estupro law (Article 167);[13] also when consent is obtained through exploitative means the act can be prosecuted under the Childhood and Adolescence Code of 2003- Article 68.
>"No you IDIOTS I'm fine because I'm using a fake name"
>using a fake name
>fake
>deceitful
>deceit
>"Guys I'm fine because I'm deceiving every minor that I fuck"

You're an incredible human being.

>through exploitative means
>''hey guys, i fucked some underaged bitches. heres a pic. surely this is completely legal and safe!''
>admitting to tax evasion
>posting CP
>being an idiot
>forgetting and/or not using your condor in case of stds

Dude. Take this down. You just admitted to posting Cheese Pizza.

I don't fuck high class girls, never said that, I go to expensive nightclubs and meet a lot of middle class women in general.

1. Prosecutors here don't do shit, I have personal experience with this, nothing would happen even if anybody would find out my personal data (which they won't), worst case I give the prosecutor a thousand bucks and he'll make claims against the girl.
2. They don't know anything about me
3. I travel from city to city (right now in Quito), I spend around 2 weeks in a city.

I'm at an internet cafe anyways

Holy shit Sup Forums I think we made a criminal confess to his crimes. Mods get the photographic evidence, someone screenshot this and call the cops

OP you better delete that picture

Meh, the chance that she's actually 17 is extremely unlikely, women like to lie here and there.

I have evaded over 450k USD in Tax this year. Nothing will happen to me don't worry.

>''yeah, tall white men who arent that handsome are pretty rare here, but still get pussy''
>no way ill be recognized
>the owner of that there CP pic totally wouldnt agree to get you imprisoned
>tax evasion
>fake name
>posting private pictures
>catching 143 stds due to lack of condors

Fine, I'll delete it, I'll post more once I get the chance.

Then you aren't fucking white girls, what do you consider expensive $20 night clubs like Zens or Click ? I've got some bad news for you, even middle class girls don't go there, also you should take the photo down seeing as it's pizzas cheese

So you at least admit that you're breaking a law that might land you in Ecuadorian prison as a white child rapist? And that you're simply trusting that based on anecdotal evidence you'll never be prosecuted for your crimes?

We can agree on that much?

> I have evaded over 450k USD in Tax this year.
Nigga you are just digging yourself deeper

Shit man, isn't there something in your constitution about self-incrimination?

is that a 17 year old you motherfucker

fuck you

man adding to this "im fucked" list huh

Doubt anything would happen, online police aren't really something that exists in Ecuador

If she's lying then she might be even younger. : (

Yeah but for when he goes back to the US

Does anyone else love the fact that OP is so not self-aware that he's posting evidence that could land him in jail for a long time?

Someone screencap this pls

>he believes pedros shitposting
can't wait for summer to be over

>$20
>Not $150

I'm not breaking any laws
If a girl would ever get any personal data of mine, which is impossible, and would do any claims against me I can either shut her up with some money or just fuck her life up for good.

>Getting caught
>Ever
I entered Ecuador unofficially, no data can be traced back to me, I don't even have a passport on me, if I ever get in trouble I give the police 100-1000 dollars in cash, nobody's gonna say no to 3x month minimum salary. Every time I travel to tax evade I let my hair grow out half a year beforehand and color it brown. I have experience in being a "criminal", if you really want to call a tax evader something like that.

He seems to not care. I don't think he realizes how serious admitting that he is American and does these things is.

Have fun with jungle aids

t. Mexican

I entered Ecuador unofficially, no data can be traced back to me, I don't even have a passport on me, if I ever get in trouble I give the police 100-1000 dollars in cash, nobody's gonna say no to 3x month minimum salary. Every time I travel to tax evade I let my hair grow out half a year beforehand and color it brown. I have experience in being a "criminal", if you really want to call a tax evader something like that.
Ok this is really starting to sound like b8

OP please tell me what the name of the night club is, yeah your in a cyber so it'd be pretty hard to trace you

Hey OP, in which city you pounded pussy the most?

This is such horseshit.

>I've entered Ecuador unofficially
>UNOFFICIALLY

Why?

>I have fucked already 10 girls no condor in the last 7 days.

enjoy your beaner aids

>evades taxes
>owns CP
>fucked underage girls
>illegally in Ecuador
>no passport

>45 days of no condom sex
>10 in 7 days

if you aren't a troll you are a fucking idiot

>their children will be smart

Maybe this can suck the STDs right out of you.

>and then he admits to statutory rape

dumb as fuck

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

This niggers keep forgetting where they are.
Also, Op is role playing because his team is getting his shit pushed in by the U.S.A right now.

>has fucked minors
>has evaded taxes
>enters a country without a passport
>posts potentiallly CP
>uses fraudulent identities wherever he goes
>implies he would bribe the authorities
Nigga is there a crime you haven't commited yet? I'm sure you'll tell us next about that time you broke into a house, stole all the monies and burned it to the ground, systematically commiting theft, arson and murder at the same time

lel OP is a madman

you sound sketchy as fuck but this is Sup Forums so no one should really be shocked

They want to rob you, OP.

Cuenca, surprisingly, Quito is going pretty shitty.

Illegal acts to evade tax.

>3rd world
>Being anything like US
If I ever get caught with no passport, I usually just say "uh forgot it at my hotel room" with extra broken Spanish or hand the police money.

>Fucking Latina qts every hour
>First instinct is to brag about it on Melanesian pottery site

You deserve all of the jungle AIDS you're going to get.

To top it off, sex tourism is illegal. If an American does it he can go to jail when he returns.

I was quoting him, I just forgot to greentext it

>I have officially not left the US

It's still true.

>Sup Forums acting like victorian white knights

its people like OP who keep the normies at bay

How the fuck do you intend to return without a passport?

Sorry, lad, that was meant for op.

>file deleted
When you get to the thread too late.

You seem to be forgetting Ecuador a corrupt third world country.
You could have an orgy with 6 year olds on the courthouse steps, but if you bribe the police with enough money nothing will happen to you.

It's nothing phenomenal.

he intends to return to the states though

if anything can be even remotely traced to him he gets a few decades in prison

The grill was nothing out of the ordinary. The same can't be said about those sweet sweet TRIPS!!!!!

it is jail bait OP is probably going to prison

>All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.

Good question
How does he expect to get back into the US?
Going through a tunnel lmao?

How did you even get into Ecuador without a passport? There are a dozen borders between the US and Ecuador.

I'm more curious about your business.

OP's not responding. He might be banned for breaking global rule 1.

Most likely. However, if he was telling the truth, I hope he gets caught, if nothing else to see his mug on the news

>OP: No STDs are an American thing. These women should be safe. Hahaha, right?

What's your business?

>it is jail bait OP is probably going to prison
No doubt. I'd still have liked to see what he ruined his life for. He sounds like the kind of 1/2 idiot that posts to his fake faceberg account with his phone.

it was an average looking skinny as fuck spic bottomless

probably 16 year old

you do know there is a thing called 4plebs where you can see deleted posts right?