How close are close are we to the apocalypse?

I know that tinfoil hatters have been crying about the end of the world since the beginning of it. But how close are we to the end Sup Forums?

30 years from now we will be living in a post anti-biotic, post-gun, post fossil fuel world, post family unit world, post free speech world.

I give us a century.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/15-facts-about-imploding-us-economy-mainstream-media-doesn’t-want-you-see
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

>1 post by this ID

How close are close are close are close are close are

>(check) I'm not a robot

Burrito mind.

>1 post by this ID

stop. this. dumb shit.

What's wrong with these fucking niggers

What did you say niggas?

newfag meme

Soon

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-16/15-facts-about-imploding-us-economy-mainstream-media-doesn’t-want-you-see

Let's say it ends tomorrow. What does that change?

Please be soon

10-1000 years.
global communism in 20-50 years.

Communism isn't the end, just the beginning of the darkest age of slavery, both literally and figuratively.

It means I should have bought a Mosin-Nagant before I bought new golf clubs, desu. It sucks that we've lived our whole lives buying into and contributing to society but we'll never it come to fruition for us through kids and social security and whatnot.

Very soon.

Accept that Christ was the messiah and that he died and suffered so that we didn't have to.

We are in an Age shift. Transitions are always very bumpy but they will smooth out later on. It is till then that we ought to try to hold everything together if you want what you love surviving into the next age.

When it happens, I think it happens quickly. A domino effect collapse. Some kind of ecosystem clusterfuck. I don't think it's possible to predict it with the tools we have.

Is it though? How physically fit are you? Mile time, push-ups/60sec, sit-ups/60sec, pull-ups/60sec? All the fat neckbeards on this forum think they want the apocalypse, but they'll be the first to go.