Erdogan dies after coup

>Erdogan dies after coup
>Turkey becomes democracy again with functionally separation of church and state
>Turkey joins the EU
>Economically and culturally imperializes Iraq and the Levant
>Provides a third (sane) side in the Middle Eastern conflict between Iran and Saudi Arabia
>Gasses the Kurds

My dream 2bh. Turkey could be so relevant if Turks weren't so retarded

My dream

>turkey culturally emperializes Iraq and the Levant
K E K

shit map

turks never got that far

>Turkey joins the EU
Fuck off, Turkey is not European

And they never will

FUCKING
KEK

Anybody notice Iceland on the map
Also middle East is already under Persiaan control

berber pirates under otto flag raided iceland couple of times.

Turkey ought to through away Islam and Kemalism and become a glorious Christian constitutional monarchy tbqhwy

>Joining the EU when it could effectively form it's own Ottmon Union in case of OP pic

You come off as butthurt diaspora you know.

Also
About as likely as an independent Kurdistan

ottomans claimed all those lands.But didn't settle there.

Where did Eritrea went?

that part of slovakia right next to czech border was never under ottoman control, it belonged to Habsburgs

>Claimed Iceland
>Raiding is now claiming

Fuck off nigger.

pretty easy actually. arabs love turkish soap operas. arabs love visiting turkey and spending their money here. i can count more and more.

Try harder

hey btw speaking of southern spain, did you know moors invaded/raided it a lot and claimed it in the 2th century circa 170ad?
i discovered that yesterday

>Mauri raids into the southern Iberian Peninsula are mentioned as early as the reign of Nero in the Eclogues of Calpurnius Siculus: "Geryon's meads, a wealthy prize to tempt the fierce Moor's avarice, where Baetis huge, so legends say, rolls downward on his western way to find the shore."[2] The Baetis is the modern Guadalquivir, so this poem implies Mauri raiding into Baetica in the first century CE. Mauri from the mountains beyond the border of the Roman Empire crossed the straits of Gibraltar to raid into the Roman province of Baetica, in what is today southern Spain, in the early 170s.[3] Mauri raided Baetica again in the late 170s or 180s in the reign of Commodus. At that time they besieged the town of Singilia Barba, which was freed from the siege by the arrival of Roman troops from the province of Mauretania Tingitana, led by C. Vallius Maximianus.[4]

Sounds strange to me, the southern part of Spain gave to Rome important people like emperors or philosophers and had some important big cities, it's not like it was an abandoned part of the empire

FAT AS FUCK

i said that for desert areas dont be rude guys:(

>he wants to fall for the EU meme
Verily, Turks are most retarded.

>he even thinks Russia won't budge when a US vassal preys around its territory
top kek Turkish """politics"""

>About as likely as an independent Kurdistan
But this is an Israeli backed project, ie it's gonna happen even if a bloodbath or two are needed. ME needs to balkanized, until the trend of civil wars gets exported right to Iran.

>if Turks weren't so retarded
>implying you need to be smart to rule the world
interesting, i had no idea of this. makes sense due to proximity i guess.

Turks got history no need to WE WUZing shit up with lies

>Turkey becomes democracy again with functionally separation of church and state

Yeah, we'll see that when America becomes a first world country. Like that'll ever happen.

>western turkey seccedes
>builds a wall to keep the anatolians out and makes them pay for it
Here is the answer to all your problems

Turkish power fantasies

turks just rediscovered tengrism was empirical science all along
be fucking afraid