Any of these not worth my money?

Any of these not worth my money?

Don't buy The Game (gimmick movie) or Blood Simple (fargo-lite)

I liked The Game though. The Game and Muholland Drive are the only ones in that list that I have seen multiple times. Blood Simple seems darker than Fargo, no?

If you enjoy The Game you should get it. It's a divisive movie. Some people love it and other people hate it. Blood Simple has that Coen Brothers twisted narrative dynamic where coincidence and bad luck change the course of something thats meant to reasonably straight-forward. Compared to their later work it seems a bit bare.

I lost the game

I would recommend Blood Simple if only for how different from all their stuff it is. Calling it Fargo-lite isn't particularly accurate, since a lot of their films deal with the proliferating consequences of misunderstandings. Aesthetically it's an outlier in their filmography, and dialog is done much differently than all their other work.

Do you think $200 too much to spend on 7 criterions?

why the fuck are you buying those? just download them on Pirate Bay and buy yourself a 200$ bottle of wine instead. I understand the appeal of having the physical art, but frankly I don't get it.

I like having physical media.

fair enough broski

good goy

Depends on the person. I have a few friends that collect movies. Usually you want to wait until the barnes and noble sales and pick up everything then.

>Usually you want to wait until the barnes and noble sales
These are on sale. 40% off all and the price is really $189 but I rounded it to $200.

This.

I liked the game as well, it was pretty good if you suspend your disbelief, but it is the weakest of those movies I'd say.

>Supporting artists
>Not using a honey pot
>Not paying for a VPN or Seedbox

Eh. It could be just as good. Personally, I just make my own bluray rips from rentals which makes em 1/4 as expensive and untraceable. Cheap kino.

>supporting artists

oh yeah, Godard's skeletal remains will really profit from you buying his film. it'll just go to his estate, and the bratty, snot-nosed kids who run it. bravo

GO BACK TO FUCKING RIBBIT.

When will the newfags fucking leave?

Enjoy those 2gb yify rips

>I like spending money on something which instantly depletes in value the moment I open the box when I could get the same thing for better quality free online

Hm...Really makes ya think

Goddard is alive you fucking retard

>he buys jewrays

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

>Implying any of OP's movies are reddit.

What would you recommend you pseudo intellectual wank?

Something that isn't a waste of money buying physically

>not finding and keeping permanently on a 2TB external hard drive the torrents of everything you want to watch in their 30gb+ blueray 1080p or 4K rips complete with their full compliment of languages, subtitles and Extras.

You dont get any of the bonus features when you pirate movies.

Such as?

I wouldn't buy The Game personally, Goddard, Lynch, Coen, and M are all kino.

>he doesn't use private trackers

WOAH, it REALLY DOES MAKE YA THINK

Not a big fan of The game but, the rest are all good.

No
Idk
No
NO
Obviously Yes
Meh
Yes

Does anyone know where to get criterions in Europe?