youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Vatan,millet
>Tfw I know the meaning of those

fatherland and state
probably

Me too...

Fatherland and people*

soon we ll have border again alb*nian and then we ll devour you like we did years ago.

Ahmet, is it true that the crypto-Jews in your country (Dönme) created cultural Marxism?
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Who is Ahmet?

Cockomans

Newfag.Yeni misin?

>being this new

Yes.

Evet, tama modosh, odunyu. Hasesh.
Did my Age III classes work?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
(no)

What you were trying to say is:
>Evet (yes)
>Tamam Olur (okay fine)
>Oduncu (lumberjack)
>Hazır (ready)

What I'm not getting is, how did you confuse "z"s with "sh"s??

I meant "r"s not "z"s

Will make a nice province of Greater Israel

"r"s at the ends of words are pronounced voiceless in Turkish, it does sound a little like "sh".

Hot

Fuck you.

REEEEEEEEEEE

more like....Ottowoman rofl

>tfw no ottowoman harem girl

Can you imagine if all turks turned into girls and wanted to conquer the world through their sweet pussy
Ottowoman empire is an amazing prospect Turks please put it forward.

>"r"s at the ends of words are pronounced voiceless in Turkish, it does sound a little like "sh".
what is this bullshit.

shut up arab sandnigger

geler
pronounced as gelesh xDDDDDDD

ne diyon sen aq

If only I got an euro for every time a mad roach called me a sandnigger.

not him but you're literally an arabic rapebaby whose island is only famous for a siege which was won because the enemy commander died by a friendly shrapnel
could you go and be a rapebaby somewhere else? you're annoying. and your kind here gets lynched.

Holy fuck are you still pissed about it? Damn you roaches get roasted hard.

Again, rapebaby, the commander was killed by a friendly shrapnel and ottomans retreated. we could easily beat the shit out of every christian country and arabs. do you think you were anything special?
also nice made up numbers you've got there, rapebaby :)

we can also post other wars where ottos absolutely wiped the floor with many christian coalitions too. but there is no point in putting up wars that happened hundreds of years ago really. they dont mean your dick is bigger

go home, arab-berber man

How pathetic, you lost against a lump of rock. I want to visit Turkey someday for the sole purpose of shitting there.

I don't give a shit about other coalitions. I'll keep posting the siege for as long as you roaches get mad about it.

Go home Mehmed. Stop raping Swedes.

no one is mad. no one even cares because they are all like 300 years ago.

Can you at least rid us of the cemetery at Marsa?

>get mad about it
get mad about what? that you had 9000 soldiers and lost 9500?
Or the Greek commander died and the Ottomans retreated?
>I want to visit Turkey someday for the sole purpose of shitting there.
Please come. I'd like to see how would you look like with a broken face and your arm in your ass.

Mad about the fact that you lost to a lump of rock and nice mathematics cunt you got there, loosing 9500 from 9000. I'll shit so hard I'll turn Indian and you won't stop me keyboard warrior.

your retarded wiki says you had 9000 men and lost 9500
and no, i would not beat you but turks here would. remember the lynched greeks in istanbul who shouted constantinople?

A mistake no doubt. I guess the first number excludes reinforcements while losses don't. Never heard of that incident to be honest.

I'm an Ottomanboo, ready to pledge my life to The Ottomans
I really dislike current Turkey and Erdoggo tho

Yes and albanian will all become Grand vizier and rule over your empire like old time

>Cockroachomans