No cuck thread?

No cuck thread?

what's he doing to her?

me on the left

>a condom

what the fuck? the guards are supposed to confiscate all contraceptives before allowing the bull into the IBG

Swedish cinema is really pushing the envelope.

Fuck off

>be light brown
>gf is pale white

If it werent for the fact that he's bald (I have a manbun), she has short hair, and they're wearing a condom, I'd think that someone was recording us

She has that same body type and I pretty much spazz out like that on top of her.

>t. DeShawn Lawnchairius

you're a nigger with a manbun?

What is he doing to her?

GETTING TRIGGERED WHITE BOI? LMAO YOUR WOMEN BELONG TO US YOUR COUNTRIES BELONG TO US THIS WEBSITE BELONGS TO US THE FUTURE IS BLACK GET USED TO IT WHITE KEK

LITTLE

Thoughts on this tushy?

I live in Austin, Texas; there are two black guys in my building alone with manbuns. I assume they straighten it with chemicals like the women do.

too old

very nice

hnnng

lmao it looks dumb enough on white people
must look turbo retarded on you

too long

didn't watch

>condom

how the fuck is he supposed to breed her like that?

MODS!

mmmm perfect

How old is she

nice try cuck also reported this thread for op is clearly samefagging his cuck fantasies

thicc

I don't like this. Stuff like this should be banned.

Uhh, racist much?

I'm not the same guy you were talking to, I was only commenting. I'm already balding, I can't wear a man-anything.

It's actually like watching bestiality. I'm not even a racist, most of my friends are blacks and asians. But watching a black guy on top of anything making those kinds of movements just reminds me of a dog forcing it's erect penis into a cat.

goddamn that's beautiful