REEEEEEEE WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME 3 BILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE DUNE!!!

>REEEEEEEE WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME 3 BILLION DOLLARS TO MAKE DUNE!!!

What a child

but with love

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I AM OP I HATE EVERYTHING I ALSO LIKE DICKS

Kill yourself my man and stop being a contrarian faggot.

His version of Dune sounded like pure pretentious retardation t b h
Not to mention this clown actually admitted that he didn't finish the book
Glad nobody funded this crap

MY FILM HOLY MOUNTAIN IS VEDY DEEP MOVIE

DA MAHN LOOK LIKE AN OLD BUM BUT HE IS REALLY HESUS, AND HESUS GO TO DE MAN AND DE MAN MAKE HIM SMOKE THE SHIT AND HE BECOMES ENLIGHTENED THEN I SHOW FACTORY TO SHOW CAPITAHLISM IS VEDY BAHD

agreed

as someone who is part of video game development, it fucking pains me to see anyone get excited over concept art and ideas. good concept art and ideas does not guarantee a good final product.

His version of Dune would have been awful, faggot

I RAPED THAT GIRL IN THE DESERT
FOR AAAAARRRRRRRTTTT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I DONT LIKE ANYTHING GOOD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kys

FUCK THE UNITED STATES

YASS SLAY JODO

what does that even mean lmao

great thread op

great thread op

All of this pretentious faggot's movies are trash, Dune would have been a disaster

great thread op

>I HAAAAAAATE JODOROWSKY BECAUSE I ALSO ENJOY DICK AND HIS FILMS AREN'T GAY ENOUGH FOR ME
Saged and hidden, good day pleb!

jodorowsky is the kojima of george lucases

this guy is pure pretentiousness, he's your average modern artist, no substance

>tfw you know hes a jew
stereotypes aren't wrongful after all

>mfw SHIT

>an atheist anarcho-feminist chilean ethnic jew

Is he, dare I say it, /our guy/?

What does that even mean?

it makes sense if you think about a bit to be honest

>this money, this shit
>puts "shit" back in his wallet

good, I never want another Dune movie. Lynch failed but I think a modern director would make it even worse. I mean, think about it. Imagine a Dune movie being made with capeshit-tier writing and Joss-Whedon-style quippy dialogue, and full of diversity casting and feminism bullshit.

Lynch's movie was totally nonsensical, but at least it was A E S T H E T I C

DJOU ARE EGGSCREMENT. DJOU GAN DJANGE URSELF INTO GOH-LD :DDD

attention janitor: this post represents substantive discussion of a director and his works of film, and thus belongs on Sup Forums. do not delete this post.

Didn't get just need like a million at that point anyway? It seems like it would have been trivial to give him the money considering how much had already been put into it. It's not like he didn't have big name actors lined up, I would have thought getting that extra money would have been fairly easy.

He actually had the money to make Dune, from French investors.

What fucked the project was the Americans. They refused to distribute it to at least 1,000 theatres, so everything collapsed.

It's actually really ugly and probably Lynch's worst looking movie which is odd since it was the same DP who did Elephantman with him.

I think he had the money. He just didn't have distribution in the US.

DUDE I LOVE TO RAPE STUFF LMAO

But with love

>diversity casting and feminism bullshit
user, Dune is a story about space muslims and a magical cult of feminism that basically gets to write history. Just sayian

>as someone who is part of video game development

Sweetheart, please shut up.

>Money is useless. Now give me money to make this movie!

Where were you when you realized jews need to be genocided? I was watching holy mountain in the basement.

based

polanski agrees

The idea that Salvador Dali plays the galactic emperor was pretty cool though. Shame he asked for like 6 million dollars. For a day.

Just because it is a mode of exchange doesn't mean it has inherent value.

it wouldn't have actually featured him either, but a wax replica. and one shot would involve a close up of his anus while defecating.

the entire time he kept haggling jodorowsky for more money by the hour because he wanted to break the record - then - of being the highest paid actor, ever.

This actually

It was supposed to be and android with the replica of Dalis face, as I remember. And yes, Dali wanted to be the highest paid actor in Hollywood. That was just Dali being Dali. Still like the idea though.