The Walking Dead

Why is there so much sexual tension between Maggie and Enid? She never looks at Glenn the way she looks at Enid.

i hope maggie has some sexy panty scene!

Is she lesbian irl?

Personally I'm shipping Maggie and Carl.

Croll is girlier than any of the women in this show...literally every interaction he has with any male of female character has the undercurrent of sexual explotation and hardcore rapesnuff.

the actress who plays maggie has said she wanted maggie to hook up with a girl after Glenn dies. Must be hard pretending to love an Asian nerd manlet

NOT MY TWD WAIFU REEE PLS DONT TELL ME ITS TRUE

this

>interpeting motherly bonding with sexual tension

Sup Forums, everyone

i bet her panties get so sweety and dirty!

> tfw you're so beta that your pregnant widow decides to replace you with a woman

rough

she hasn't changed them since the apocalypse began

Literally why did she pick him when Shane was there and freely available? Goddamn.

GLENN DOUBLE BTFO
BASED NEGAN

Any good Enid pics?

In fairness to Glenn, he was a cool dude back in S1. He started to go downhill for me in S2, but I could perhaps still see the appeal. Eventually, though, his caterpillar moustache and whiny nature became too much.

But Shane was there. And Shane is arguably the single best male specimen to ever grace this show with his presence (no homo)

THINGS AIN'T WHAT THEY USED TO BE MAYNE

i bet they started off white and now they're off brown! and not from poop but from dirt and grime and sweat!

Shane would shoot your dog in the face because he looked at your plate of food funny.

holy shit

kys

it doesnt make you horny to think of that?