letterboxd.com/shao_liu_ringon/
letterboxd.com/fallvollx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

did the last thread really already die?

letterboxd.com/machill54/

tfw u are simply having a wonderful christmastime

letterboxd.com/cancer/

letterboxd.com/MrEnormous/

I've seen some good stuff lately. Thinking I might rewatch Au Hasard Balthasar since FilmStruck doesn't have any Bresson films I haven't seen yet. I really wanna see Lancelot du Lac and Diary of a Country Priest, though.

I've noticed that any really recent movie that's well-received gets ridiculously high ratings. Moonlight is one of the best-rated films on the site now.

Forgot pic

Watch older movies

letterboxd.com/Synt/

How festive is /lbg/ feeling these days?

I should watch a christmas film soon. Maybe The Nightmare Before Christmas.

oops, wrong picture.

right picture when

>396 films
more like EnormousEmbryo

letterboxd.com/shao_liu_ringon/
Cross of iron while a solid, entertaining action film and I liked Coburns character and some of the black humour, it could do with some better editting and the attempts at German accents are poor. But honestly that really is just nitpicking.

Rewatched third part of the night, this time with my dad, honestly baffled that he wasn't put off by how of the wall Zulawski is, by all accounts its something he should have despised, its now his third favourite film of all time.
I honestly recommended it as a wind up initially.
I still love it, depicting world war 2 as one giant nightmarish image. Its the film version of ripping open a wound and it repeatedly stabbing you before it heals.

I am a hero loses some of the character attachment and trippy stuff from the source material but really improves on the pacing, retains some of the atmosphere and keeps the creeping build at the beginning.
Scene with the girlfriends transformation and the last stretch of the movie are particularly good.

Still waiting on silence and moonlight.

it makes sense, I mean, times change and I can probably relate more to recent movies than with movies made half a century ago, the quality improves as well

is it possible to make an automatically alphabetised list on lb? I do NOT want to order them all manually

Bullies please leave

make two lists, put all the movies in the 1st list. use the thing that gets the in alphabetical order, then add them all to the 2nd list, autism

Jingle All the Way is awesome

Saw The Abyss today, was kinda boring

letterboxd.com/fallvollx/

Eh it's not really different enough to bother adding this thread. Plus I'd rather draw some small attention to Scarlet Street than The Flesh is Weak or Psycho.

The german accents were laughable, but in a weird way that sort makes it watchable. What other Peckinpah have you seen/enjoy?

Characters apart from the general and the Mexican guy weren't all that much in wild bunch, but oh were those gun fights (and the train scene) utterly God tier. Best action scenes I've seen in a western.

Thinking of watching days of 36s, a reconstruction and the hunters, maybe the autopsy of Jane Doe soon, any of those worth a look?

Loved the gunfights as well of course, I actually really appreciated the way they were handled in Cross of Iron: sort of insane trippy editing that gets you really into the chaotic scene. Almost felt expressionist in parts.

>36s

>telling based machill54 what to do

Spiral_Mountain come to discord